myReview 1 mo

The moderators and admins on G@G.

Feeling a bit cheesy tonight so might as well, I think this is the right place?

I wish to share an opinion I’ve formed over time and give a big shout-out to the mods and admins of this site. Never mind the fact that the site is always “clean” (despite the amount of bs our mods/admins have to deal with), they are very down to Earth and incredibly pleasant to talk to. On many other sites the mods/admins rule with an iron fist, getting an ego-boost out of their ability to ban people, our mods/admins genuinely do care while still allowing us our freedom of speech. They are also interactive with us like any other user, which is amazing.

All in all, I really think we have gotten lucky with this site. I have been on a few forums but G@G really lets me express myself comfortably, I believe many others agree. It’s a great site in general.

Enough cheese. Thanks for making this site pretty darn great!
(If this isn’t actually a MyTake I’m sorry :c)

The moderators and admins on G@G.
The moderators and admins on G@G.
7
3

Most Helpful Girl

• Davis04
    I personally never talked to the mods before but I’ve never been banned for voicing my opinion. I agree, this site is pretty cool!!
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree 100% and i have seen a lot of hard work on weeding out the trolls. I can't thank you enough. 😁
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

26
  • Depends. It seems like the political leanings of mods change as time goes on. Last year this time around G@G was a leftists nightmare. Every time I criticized the current leftist Marxist climate that the US lives in ( like me disagreeing with feminism or the fat acceptance movement) my post would get banned.

But over the past 6 months or so the climate seems to have shifted to the right somewhat.
  • CoolHoney
    I am sorry but my experience. with some on the same of mod' can a bit rude. I didn't get any helpful advice with admins. this is from another accs
  • Yes it is definitely amazing by far? Shouts out to GAG admin.
  • We have 2 magnificent admins: madam @BeeNee and sir @dangerDoge
  • lofii
    I dont agree with anything typed in this reveiw
    • Fair enough! Care to explain why?

• lofii

I literally had a moderator type that she would report people who disagreed with her

• Ain’t that classy😂

• Liam_Hayden
    They do actually do a really good job.
  • KaraAyna
    Good take
  • Anonymous
    Sounds like a circlejerk to me. I get mods, admins, etc. ork hard. But their bias and rudeness shows very obviously. Don't give too much cred.
    • Been in touch with multiple, am not a dick, neither were they so I think we’re good!

• Why’s your tampon on fire? You don’t like someone’s opinions on a public forum (olderandwiser, personally he has offered me good advice), congrats, some don’t like yours either. I gave props where it’s due. If you don’t agree, that’s fine. I don’t care how many sites are better in your eyes.

• Anonymous

LOL thanks for showing what I was talking about. Have fun on this sinking ship. Good luck when it's shut down in 5 years.