Awesome People On GaG Take II

GaG awesome
GaG awesome

This is take II of my mytake

"Mytake" For All The Awesome People On GaG.

Again can't list everyone, so these again are the people I first communicated with, had the most interaction with. And even if you're not in this list, know you're on my "personal" list β™₯️

Dating coach
Dating coach

@CoachTanthony

First, an apology. You were supposed to be in the first mytake. Blame blondness or the vodka I was drinking πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ lol Seriously though, yours were the first questions I answered the most when new to GaG because you always had great questions. And even when we don't See eye to eye we keep it respectful and humorous. Which shows what an awesome person/coach you areβ™₯️

Keep dreams alive
Keep dreams alive

@Cynicaldreamer

Although we haven't had as much interaction, all your replies to any of my posts have always been great and funny. And your replies to coach's questions are always awesome. Also, that you work in the healthcare field and are one of the dedicated people trying to keep people healthy at this trying time in our lives, makes you a truly awesome person. Stay safe β™₯️

Fitting username
Fitting username

@Avicenna

Another of my first followers, and always gives me a shout out on the gager questions 😁 Always responds to my mytake invites and I always value your opinion. Stay awesome β™₯️

GaG warrior
GaG warrior

@Lliam

Besides your awesome replies and sense of humor, you had the most awesome hilarious names for Masturbation πŸ˜‚ your answers show your wisdom (should be wise at your age 😁)I always enjoy communicating with you because you're awesome β™₯️

@bklynbadboy1

Also one of the first people I communicated regularly with (even if you answer mostly just my sexual posts lol) And even if we had "words" over how women should dress, still love yah β™₯️( even if you do like scantily dressed women 😁jk)

Stay real, stay awesome bad boyβ™₯️

whos that guy
who's that guy

@ThatGuy133

We've had many the great conversations, you gave me a great tip that made awesome chili. Great sense of humor that's always appreciated. And sharer of liquid gold, right? πŸ€” But that's not "only" reason think you're awesome lol β™₯️

Devours on GaG
Devours on GaG

@DeeDeeDevour

I love your awesome sense of humor and awesome answers. And we usually share a lot of the same view points. It's awesome people like you that keep GaG interesting and fun.

Stay awesome β™₯️

And last but certainly not least ( one of those save the best for last moments)

Brimming with charisma
Brimming with charisma

@Charismatic110

Although we've had less interaction on GaG ,I know you the best. Besides charisma, you have a truly great heart.

And we share the same "flaw" literally πŸ˜πŸ˜‚ but we are only human after all.

I'll always Love yah girl for the awesome person as well as awesome friend you are β™₯️β™₯️

As always, thanks for reading.

"Brainsbeforebeauty"😘😘

Awesome People On GaG Take II
12
4

Most Helpful Girls

• Cynicaldreamer
    Oh wow, thank you so much! I have to admit I am definitely surprised and flattered that you think so highly of me to feature me in a mytake~

It's like I tell everyone else on here: I'm really just being myself and honest. Either people like it, or they don't.

Also, thanks for the well wishes.
    While I do not directly work with patients, such as the nurses and physicians, I'm still doing my part to help out. I probably won't be as chatty on here as I usually am due to how busy I am, or fatigue from work. But I hope everyone's staying safe and careful~
    Is this still revelant?
  • You love me, you really, really love me 😭😭😭

Nah, but thank you. Talk about loving each other flaws and all right? 😂😂

Some people don't get it, but we do and that's all that matters. I Franklin love you man! ❀
    Is this still revelant?
    • I Franklin loooovve you maaannn😘
      And don't drink anymore pineapples πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Guys

• Lliam
    That you for that, bbb. <3 You're definitely one of my favs. I like you a lot.
    You are insightful but you also have a delicious sense of humor. Some of the stuff you come up with makes me 🤣🤣🤣 I mean, your boundaries are beyond the horizon. I love that.
    Is this still revelant?
  • coachTanthony
    YAY... I would agree.. I am pretty awesome! Ha

Thanks for the shout! Good take. I need to check out your first one!

Will there be a part 3?
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

210
  • DeeDeeDeVour
    @Brainsbeforebeauty: Thank you, my dear. I am grateful for the honorable mention and to be among the others you mentioned. Keep it interesting!
  • Lynx122
    Wow great take and you personalised the graphics and videos that's so nice :)
  • Avicenna
    Thanks for the recognition. I really admire the thought that goes into your answers as well as your eruditeness!
  • TCredo
    Another great one Toots! You are a shining example of goodness which is needed now immensely :)
    • Aww thanks... Why they put it under sexuality when I put it under Gag πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• TCredo

lol... well... maybe like your auto-type themes, GaG knows if it's a My Take from Toots, tag it as sexual :)

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Right? Lol

• SunnyCaliGirl
    @Iran_Man is an awesome user and friend, he dose great job helping people 👍🏻☺️
    • I'm glad. It's nice that there seems to be more awesome people than the few idiot asshats 😁

• bklynbadboy1
    Lmao Your too much. Your pretty awesome yourself and your a fantastic friend you always keep it real and I love that about you
  • coolhandroo
    I didn't make the cut? This list is bullshit! Jokes. I like your posts so I'll pay attention to your people in the future
    • Can't list everyone or it'd a been a book series lmao but you're awesome in"my book"β™₯️😊

• MannMitAntworten
    All my followers keep me amused.
  • Creepazoid
    🤔 hmmm... I dont see my name up there?
    • Lol you're more a new contact maybe in take III😁😊

• Creepazoid

Lmao nah, I know we haven't actually interacted till recently. I was only playing. if you do though I'd definitely be flattered haha

• ThatGuy133
    Woo woo! Thanks for the @
  • LEADFOOTboi
    ooooo... i like cynical dreamer too
  • msc545
    ANd yet again I am neglected... sob...
    • Part III for new people I connected with, you on it πŸ‘πŸ‘

• msc545

I guess being third rate is better than nothing... sob...

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ or maybe it's save best for last πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ˜‚