Can you nominate at least five (5) candidates for the brightest minds of G@G?

DeeDeeDeVour

I'll be brief...

I don't typically do this. I've hardly "called out" anyone on G@G. I'm making an exception and it's a positive one. Some people deserve recognition for their brilliance. I can sense their genius after carefully observing them for the substance in their posts and in their responses. They probably know it already but I see no harm in letting them know that their qualities haven't gone unnoticed.

In no particular order, the honors go to:
@mistixs,
@SueShe,
@JimRSmith,
@AmandaYVR
& @Hispanic-Cool-Guy

I only enumerated five (5) because I wanted to simplify instead of yacking away with a long list of people you may or not have heard of.

16
6

Most Helpful Girls

• SueShe
    Thanks for the honors of being mentioned.

However, I feel that those you mentioned and that are more active asking pertinent and interesting questions deserve this honor much more than I do.

It is always a pleasure to read those questions and such a welcome change from the standard mediocrity of penis size questions.

Hang on in there and hope to read more interesting and also educating stuff :-)
    Is this still revelant?
  • EmmaMary
    My top five that comes to mind are as follows :

@CapricornHoney
    @JimRSmith
    @juicyjessie
    @wankiam
    @MoonNieve
    Is this still revelant?
    • Thank you so much for the mention @EmmaMary 😊 Great minds think alike 😁

• EmmaMary

@CapricornHoney The pleasure is all mine, but I wish you would stop pinching my favourite saying! lol xxx

• @EmmaMary lol, I will think of that in the future πŸ˜ƒ xx

Most Helpful Guys

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

414