Can you nominate at least five (5) candidates for the brightest minds of G@G?

DeeDeeDeVour

I'll be brief...

I don't typically do this. I've hardly "called out" anyone on G@G. I'm making an exception and it's a positive one. Some people deserve recognition for their brilliance. I can sense their genius after carefully observing them for the substance in their posts and in their responses. They probably know it already but I see no harm in letting them know that their qualities haven't gone unnoticed.

In no particular order, the honors go to:
@mistixs,
@SueShe,
@JimRSmith,
@AmandaYVR
& @Hispanic-Cool-Guy

I only enumerated five (5) because I wanted to simplify instead of yacking away with a long list of people you may or not have heard of.

16
6
6Girl Opinion
16Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girls

• SueShe

Thanks for the honors of being mentioned.

However, I feel that those you mentioned and that are more active asking pertinent and interesting questions deserve this honor much more than I do.

It is always a pleasure to read those questions and such a welcome change from the standard mediocrity of penis size questions.

Hang on in there and hope to read more interesting and also educating stuff :-)

LikeDisagree 3 People
    Is this still revelant?
  • EmmaMary

My top five that comes to mind are as follows :

@CapricornHoney
    @JimRSmith
    @juicyjessie
    @wankiam
    @MoonNieve

Like 3 People
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guys

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

414