10 Questions You Are Guaranteed To See on G@G

sensualquinoa

Ten Questions You Are Guaranteed To See on G@G

If you've been on G@G for any length of time, you're bound to see these predictable questions pop up again and again. If you have any suggestions that I missed here, please leave a comment- I'd love to make a part 2 of this.

DISCLAIMER: This Take is not intended to insult or shame G@G or anyone who posts or have posted these questions. This is a work of comedy for everyone to enjoy.

1. The dick size questions

We've all seen them here. They're impossible to avoid. This is where a guy, usually anon, announces a ridiculously large cock size and complains about how small it is in an attempt to pick up girls.

Example: "Is 9 inch cock too small? I know it's below average but will I be able to please girls with it?"

2. Rate me 1-10?

Posted by both guys and girls- the rate me questions. Accompanied by either creepy or heavily doctored selfies, an extensive poll, and a couple pervs in the comments.

3. Rate me 1-10? (No picture)

This is pretty much the same thing as the rate me 1-10, but with no picture and instead a few vague descriptions of the person. How we are supposed to imagine the person and rate them from a simple description is beyond me.

By the way, I'm 5'3 with A cup boobs and a pixie cut. Rate me 1-10?

4. Obviously jacking off

Usually coming from a blue anon. Targeted to girls only and contains an extremely detailed sexual question that the person is obviously using to try and lure girls in for a disgusting- ahem, interesting- sext messaging session. The only thing to do here is either contribute to his fantasy or let him know how disgusting it is.

Example: Girls, have you ever had so great of an orgasm that you squirted everywhere and then rolled around in it and then sent pictures to a guy with a ten inch cock before going to his house and taking his huge dick in your ass before he blew a huge hot load in your mouth which you swallowed in front of him?

5. The triggered politician

Can be either liberals or conservatives. Someone posts a highly controversial political topic (Trump, abortion, trans people, ect) in the hopes of starting a mature political discussion and then can't refrain from down voting and engaging in a comment war with anyone who doesn't 100% agree with their opinions. The phrases "libtards" and "feminazis" are highly likely to be found somewhere on these questions.

6. Is this a sign?

Usually from younger users of the site. Provides a short list of signs that could mean anything and demands an answer if they are going to get married in the next ten years.

Example: PLEASE HELP?? Yesterday this boy I like kept looking at me in my homeroom class. Then during lunch, he got into the same line as me and said hi! NO IT'S NOT A COINCIDENCE! Does he like me??

7. I didn't lose my virginity until...

Guys and girls worrying if losing their virginity around the ages of 18-23 is too late, and people complaining that they still haven't lost their virginity yet and NEED RELEASE!

Example: 21 years old and still a virgin? Am I going to die alone?

8. Trolls

Usually anons purposefully posting inflammatory questions, usually racist or sexist, for the purpose of getting a rise out of everyone, then further arguing with the people who believe them and come to argue.

Example: Do you agree that women should be chained in the kitchen making sandwiches?? If you say no you're wrong?

9. Would you date a person who...?

Phrased as a hypothetical question but obviously about the asker. Fill in the blank with anything and watch girls and guys flock to the question to reassure and validate the original asker.

Examples: Would you date a person who is lactose intolerant/has dyed hair/has tattoos/is a law student/has divorced parents/has three sisters/has male friend/has an iPhone X/has a 10 inch cock/has DD cup boobs/ect/ect/ect...

10. What should I do?

Contains a novel or two of an extremely dramatic and personal story ultimately asking what should be done about the situation. 99% of the time it works to scroll to the end and say "break up with him/her".

Example: So I met this boy in third grade and we fell in love at first sight but our parents said we couldn't date so we just stayed best friends for a long time until high school when I asked him out and he said okay but then I learned my best friend was into him too and she also asked him out and he was going out with both of us at once and then blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah and he broke my heart but I still loved him so I showed up at his doorstep sobbing at 3 AM but my best friend was already there and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah and then we had sex and then blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah so what should I do?

17
17

Most Helpful Girls

• Mi2mi2a
    funny myTake. There are other questions:
    - 'what do you thinkof 'insert nationality'? would you date them? they may add pictures or not
    they usually are for people who look for validation through their race

- 'Why do girls leave nice guys for douche bags?'
    Usually it's a man who is bitter about some rejection, or he had never been rejected since he didn't take the initiative of confessing or asking out.

- Do girls/guys like 'insert body character'?
    usually people who again look for validation, or just want to boast.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Hey! I hate stupid girls who leave nice guys for bad boys!

• CubsterShura
    "Girls! How often do you masturbate"
    "Girls, what is your favorite sex position?"

I got invited to these so many times I had them memorized.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guys

• curiousnorway
    Nice MyTake! Really enjoyed it and it's very accurate. Other questions frequently asked:

- What do you think about Turks?
    - What do you think about Turkey?
    - Why do people find Indians creepy?
    - What do you think about Islam?
    - Would you date a Muslim?
    - Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
    - Do you prefer beard or no beard?
    - Long or short hair on girls/women?
    - Do God exist?
    Is this still revelant?
  • TheBestUsername
    You forgot questions that try to lead answerers to a desired response or type of response
    Example: Why are men so disgusting?

... and "questions" that aren't questions.
    Example: Hey everyone, my boyfriend finally came in me? (I actually saw a post very similar to this)
    Is this still revelant?
    • Good suggestions I'll make sure to include them in my part 2 :)

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1515
  • Pink2000
    Does he/she like me?
  • LovingZombi
    Im so sick of seeing someone ask about their size on here!! Is someone online going to help? Are you going to send pictures too? come on no one wants to see a question like that

Can this be a rule on GAG?
    • I wish there was a rule like that or at least a dick size category so everyone can filter it out lol

• Yeah I agree.

• StrangerByTheDay
    I totally agree with you dear Sensual Quinoa!
    It has not been a month for me in this community yet, but I see same questions rolling over and over again.
    I don't want to take any side here but sometimes new G@G members just throw what they have had in mind for a long time, unaware of its repetition in the community.
    There are other people who just copy and paste the same question over and over again for the sake of "Ranking" which I have discovered lately.
    You still have few decent people around.
    My way of seeing things:
    Regardless who the posting person is, they take the time to write something, and I should take my time sharing an honest helpful opinion.
    It gets annoying regarding "Relationships, sexual, dating, guys and girls" repetitive questions.
    Regarding question "1", I honestly don't understand. Ok, as a guy, we really care about our precious thing down there, but should really not get obsessed about it. I am a tall person and I don't see it as a privilege as for most people are shorter than me. I don't make it an obsession, as for, I am who I am, nothing physically is going to change which kind of soul I am.
    At the end, I have joined this community to listen to other people and try to be helpful, thus, helping myself too by being useful dear Sensual Quinoa :-)

Cheers!!!
  • LisaLisa89
    This is incredibly accurate, except you missed out "asking for a friend" on the questions about rate me, virginity and what should I do.
  • DarthLadyKiller
    Accurate though i have made my account to block the sexual questions. You forgot the "Who pays on date" ones.
  • tangerinefan1050
    11. @Toad-1's questions. 👍 (not like that's a bad thing, though!)
  • SaskiaBlueRaySoul
    Hi, how about not the question but how way too much recently in my opinion questions are being posted anon?
  • FatherJack
    The far too overly sexual " pink " anon posts... they are very clearly males !!
  • Britgent1
    I must say that is a fantastic post you have people's hang ups to a tee.
    You are dead right about youngsters and there hang ups.
    Anyway I'm going to get me 10 inch cock out and swing it real good😜🙄
  • Razal
    Good observation and Pretty Accurate. Not to mention the boob size questions.
  • Desuyonee
    i worried about my dic size but im afraid take a pic on this website what should i do? :DDD
  • BronzedAdonis
    what about that guy asking questions about Chinese fried rice?
  • Grayout
    Why can't there be more about what we like to do for fun or how to make friends ffs?
  • beebella
    Yep. That's GaG for you. 😂
  • edmonton
    So true!! I had a few laughs as I read this
  • Angelina25
    So accurate
  • NiceDave
    This is so accurate 😂😂😂
  • GeekyGirl16
    XD so true!
  • CrazyAwesome
    Lol so true
  • GayHowellMeme
    Beautiful myTake
  • effyourfeelings
    lol I've seen them all
  • sodaslut
    HAHAHA OMFG esp the first one fk
  • LadyAvon
    They never get old.
  • lsaiah
    Omfg all these dumb ass questions on here smh
  • Revolver_
    I never see these questions on G@G
  • cupidkisses
    that's right :D
  • AlexEfron
    😂. Apt
  • AmyRay
    lmao this post is funny
  • MisterSir
    must just be you, i don't see any of these
  • Anonymous
    You forgot the titty questions