Why I block people

Hello dear friends! I'm writing this my take so people won't be confused if I block them. I saw someone say that they never block people because it's like oppressing freedom of speech, and I agreed in that moment. I used to never block people and be pissed the hell off if I was blocked. But now, I really just don't give a fuck, and neither should you! There are a few reasons why I block people, and we'll be examining each of them.

I also block people without them even commenting on my post, if I scroll through a random post and see a dumb ass comment, chances are I'll block that person so they can't spill their toxic opinions all over my post!

Why I block people

Reason 1. Criticizing my taste for older men

No, I don't block people because they have different opinions, I block them because they're hateful about how they spread them, example; "you nasty, why u like them old bags?" WRONG AND YOU WILL BE BLOCKED example 2; "OK, definitely not my type, you're kinda weird" ACCEPTABLE AND WON'T BE BLOCKED, do you get it now? I don't have the time nor do I care to talk to you about it. :)

Why I block people

Reason 2. Nasty boys

You are a creepy perverted fuqboi. This goes as said and doesn't need an explanation. No, I don't wanna see your dick, no I don't think you're good looking, and no I don't want to date you and never will. DON'T ask me to dm you, if I want to, I will.

Why I block people
You make me wanna vomit
You make me wanna vomit

Reason 3. You have a problem with my question

Oh, you have a problem with my questions? Then let me block you so you never "have to" comment on them again! You're welcome! Yeah, all jokes aside, if you have a problem with it, don't fucking answer, move along, thank u next, etc. I never break guidelines anymore (only once lmao), so if you have a problem, that's all on you baby.

Why I block people

Reason 4. You don't know how to debate and your only response is stupid one or two word "clapbacks"

If you wanna start the drama or question me, be prepared to debate it, if not, it's obvious you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and should move the flip along and stop starting shit you can't finish.

Why I block people

That sums it all up darlings! have a wonderful week and try not to get blocked lmao with love, lanadelrey25 <3

Why I block people
Why I block people
21
8

Most Helpful Girls

• If im answering someones posts and scroll through comments, and i see that person was hella rude and trolling or even saying racist shit to someone else, then im blocking them. Some people dont deserve the chance to do that to you as well. So they can get blocked in advance. Other than that, i dont debate. I’ll tell someone to get tf on. If they keep harassing me, I may block. But they usually do me the favor of blocking first
    Is this still revelant?
  • bannacookies
    Reason number one, and I'm like, Yes! Preach!Why I block people
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

621
  • SjE78
    I dont believe blocking someone is against that person's freedom of speech but instead sometimes a necessity on social media and even on this site i have only blocked those who have deserved it... differences of opinion isn't a cause though, but rather if someone is so closed minded and obnoxious or an all out bully i WILL block them... attempting to force their views on others like some i have seen like the fanatical god crowd that will claim that "if you do not believe you are going to hell" and yadda yadda whatever... they that they demand people should believe their beliefs are real without question but won't respect that those same beliefs do not govern those who do not believe... then they assume that as a non believer people have to prove that what they believe doesn't exist, yet millennia of historical records and facts can contradict their views, in the same way as anyone believing that the earth is flat and refuse to accept that even their own follower's studies have even confirmed that their belief is flawed

so i tend to block those who as i said are obnoxious trolls who haven't got a clue, and force that upon others.
  • Celtero
    First of all, nobody would ever care in a million years if you blocked them because you're another vapid floozy which is 85% of the pink user population.

Secondly, I always hated it when women act as if older men are better people than younger men. Be honest, they have more money and you have an electra complex.
    Even IF younger men were worse who do you think raised and mentored them?
    • I didn't ask you if you gave a fuck, so you're irrelevant, secondly I have over 100 followers so this is for them. And I like older men bc they're hot as shit, so you can go fuck your mom

• anon1903

Don't drag Freud into this, man. You've no idea how accepting people are of his ideas.

• anon1903

And Lana I can see your point. A mature man reeking of masculinity and sophistication.

• Ellie-V
    I don’t completely agree but good for you for setting boundaries
    • Which parts are you unsure of?

• Ellie-V

I don’t agree with blocking people for general annoyances like choosing to not debate you (for whatever reason they have) and expressing their dislike for your question.
      Neither of those things are deep enough for me to personally block someone unless the second thing I pointed out was a regular occurrence.

• I only block people not willing to debate when they are the ones who started the hate. If they can't finish, they are either dumb or trolling in my opinion

• JackSmy
    I TOTALLY AGREE!! I block Abusive Idiots, ones that are AGGRESSIVELY promoting some "Religion" that isn't, and others that are just Racist, POLITICALLY BIASED and spewing lies, or don't understand when I say: Don't talk to me! Leave me alone!!
  • sawno
    The website is the one at fault here, i am in a similar situation where i find at least one user is incredibly annoying. Yet i do not block because i don't want to censor the person from speaking on my posts.

You should be able to block whoever you want without blocking them from commenting on your post, and the fact this is not an option made me consider leaving multiple times.
    • The point of me blocking them is that their dumbass can never talk to me again lmfao

• _SOARER
    Yeah I am done with freedom of speech or toleration, blocking everyone who is a hater.
    People block me every day, because I am very opinionated. Its blocking season!
    Your MyTake resonated with me haha
  • 007kingifrit
    reason 4 is the only reason i block people. i have maybe 3 or 4 people blocked on here and its only because they made arguments so simplistic and stupid they could not be reasoned with

i love to be disagreed with and argued against but i demand people put some thought into it
  • NaaaNcyyy
    I can totally relate...

And it had nothing to do with freedom of speech. People can say whatever they want, but that doesn't mean that I want to hear it or that they are entitled to post their crap on my question...
  • silvermoon84
    I’ve blocked a lot of the misogynists on this site just so I don’t have to read any of their vitriol but that’s it. I have never blocked anyone for simply disagreeing with me
    • I don't block people for disagreeing, I block them for being hateful about it

• Liam_Hayden
    I used to not block, but now I block anyone who has already blocked me so that I do not waste my time writing a thoughtful response only to discover that my time was wasted.
  • I think many people don't care if they get their account blocked by somebody.

It does seem like you love to cuss. I'm not a fan of cussing but nothing I say will convince you to stop so I don't tell others about it, unless they profess to be Christian. Then I'd remind them about it.

I also never blocked anybody. I just don't agree with it. I think people abuse the feature. That's why it should be up to the admins when someone blocks them if it is for a legit reason like threatening them.
    • Well now that I know you don't like it I'll try and be mindful if we're in a conversation or I'm commenting on your post

• Thanks, sweet <3

I love the respect you show.

• LotusFlowerBlossom
    I agree, if you can't comment without insulting people, that's a problem that they need to solve. Also, totally agree with the second one. I don't answer question, I don't like e, g politics. I really can't just comment without someone, saying but your opinion doesn't matter as I live in a different country. Well, that's the thing, I still am allowed to have opinions if someone is acting mean, and being rude. Doesn't which country you are in if you are a mean, you will be seen that way everywhere. Don't know what the last means, but I like to talk about my answer so I have no problem telling people my thoughts without attack the person on a personal level which is just petty. If you feel the need to insult someone because they don't agree with you, then that's just means your not capable of having a relationship with other people.
  • GoodGuyBreakingBad
    Thanks for sharing your MyTake with us, I can understand why the butt wipes get blocked they caused it all on their own to happen
  • anon1903
    Are you accepting of men preferring younger women than yourself?
  • Dchrls78104
    I have blocked people for being crassly stupid, disrespectful, or irresponsible---kind of like your reason number 4.
  • Wise4myage
    I've blocked three people on here and I only did that because I found out they had blocked me. That's how I role.
  • venomhbk1313
    If people can't be nice or say something nice and they should not say anything at all that's how I was raised
  • GR00VY
    I'm the same way. I literally have to block people every time I get on here, because people are such assholes 🙄 Usually when I see people on my questions or other people's questions, I study them. When I see them making a salty comment, I click on them. If their account is on private, I block them anyways because what they said here is bogus, and if their account is public and if I see multiple shitness in your opinions, you're automatically blocked. And the creeps that be on here that are over 20+ asking me to dm them will be blocked. Reporting them does nothing. 😤
    • GR00VY

Based by some of your opinions on here, you're probably one of those people. Blocked.

• NYCQuestions1976
    Excellent Take. You have strong, valid points behind your reasoning. We will agree to disagree. 👍
  • MountAverage
    There's already two users in this very thread that you should block.
  • OpenWine
    "hateful", "toxic" I wonder if you have blocked me already. if not you better do
  • Joker_
    This is why you block people
  • Smirnoff23
    I hope you don't block me lol
  • ChocoBrownieMonster
    😳 haha
  • COMMODOREII
    This is really good. Lol
  • iFarted
    Just checking if I'm blocked.
  • D-trix_dk
    "Talk nice to me or don't talk to me at all"