WHEN IS GAG GOING TO STOP GLITCHING! WE NEED AN EDIT FEATURE FOR AFTER POSTING!

meetkitty123

I have tried mobile website desktop website and app all of them glitch.

The best is Mobile but even then you will see down below that it too has major GLITCHES

Here is my most recent work ruined

I WANT TO APOLOGISE TO @Aysen for the sloppy work.

I literally worked an hour on that post for GAG to glitch and ruin all the effort put into it.

This is how GAG ended up posting my response to that question:

As you can see it hardly compares.

It's extremely embarrassing especially if your individual who takes the time to do your work well and you can't even reflect that the worst thing is that you cannot edit!

This is probably my quickest MYtake ever

But it is written in absolute anger

DO YOU AGREE

WE ARE TIRED IF THE GLITCHES!

WE NEED AN EDIT FEATURE FOR AFTER POSTING!

(just in case this glitches too I will be taking screenshots and then emailing GAG if it comes out blotched)

11
1

Most Helpful Guys

• Jjpayne
    I appreciate the time and energy you put into this and I hope gag notices it.

But keep in mind, gag admins are not always high and mighty.

They are possibly working with a system that gets up dated every so often. They might need other people's help to update it and make sure it is working

All that to say, gag might also not have as much control over some glitches as they might be a huger part of the frame work of the site.

They might need a tech consultant to help them

I'm not sure where they are with money or resources but I'd be curious to see what they have control of and what is available to them...

Fixing this problem may just be updating to a new database.

It would be pretty fun to have an update from them showing what they do everyday and how gag works that would be really fun to read
    Is this still revelant?
    • I need to vent 😞
      Its been happening to me ALL WEEKEND 😭
      😑😠😀
      BUT I LOVE THE GAG COMMUNITY
      I just do not like have my work blotched.
      I find it so embarrassing. πŸ₯Ί

Thanks for your response. Makes me feel much better!
      πŸ™‚

• Jjpayne

I totally get your frustration and it is valid too!

I hope gag takes a look at this and gets back to you!

They do also have a contact us feature in FAQs too on the main computer website

• Thanks for understanding!
      πŸ™‚
      I will have to try the "contact us" for sure... Next time it happens after I've worked an hour on something.

πŸ˜” I was all so excited about that gaming question.
      I dont always announce that I love vid games. because its been a while since we can afford a new console My kids spilled fruit punch On my Wii πŸ˜” 5yrs ago. so its been a while since I can play anything. Im behind on the lastest ins and out of gaming. Our only surving console is a new old school sega 🀣. But my kids and I do battle it out on our tablets while playing wildcraft.

• GoodGuyBreakingBad
    Thanks for sharing with us well appreciated, Yes I believe GAG should allow people to edit their own MyTake this has been an issue going on for quite sometime
    Is this still revelant?
    • Thank you very much. I needed a vitural "tap" on the back or "hug".
      My goodness did I get upset. It's been happening all weekend.
      It would be nice if we can edit our own my take and if we were at Least five to ten minutes to edit any post/response we wrote.

• @meetkitty123 You're welcome yes I agree with you

• Thanks for most helpful guy :)

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

19
  • mimi051998
    Thanks for sharing. I do agree with you on the editing part. This app does glitch a lot and it is very annoying now. I can’t even post on the mobile app without it freezing and making me lose my work. Plus, I have to log in on the website just to post a question.
    • Thanks for sharing
      I was beginning to think it was my bad luck or something was off with my internet
      But in naturality I knew it was a glitch on the website
      but you know how we all have a tendency of just sort of blaming ourselves for such silly things

• GirlsAskGuys
    Looks like the picture format had issues...I've forwarded this to our dev team to check. Thanks for the feedback.
    • Thank you very much for looking into this. I appreciate it very much.

• MCheetah
    The HTML on this site is poorly programmed and works like absolute sh*t. I actually wrote to them a while ago and they said they're updating the whole site sometime in November, which is when all the new changes will be rolled out, at once. I hope they're actually GOOD changes, though. The HTML and coding is absolute dogsh*t on here.
  • centerline
    no one like glitches... and it should be fixed so there aren't any.

but then, from my perspective, I haven't seen any glitches here for what I do, BUT I do hit the wrong key sometimes and would like to be able to edit what I wrote... and in my opinion all it would need to be is an option to edit for about 5 minutes after its posted, and after that time the option goes away...
  • spartan55
    This is pretty much a ham and egg outfit. Take the good with the bad I suppose.
    • I absolutely adore the site and I love the GAG community... I just had a burst of frustration because it's been happening all weekend to most of my posts. I just wish we had an edit button or option even if it was a time limit of 5 mins to edit our posts.
      MyTakes should be allowed to be edited since they are not answers to opinions but our own work... Even if at least just once.
      Of course I know they dont have to grant if this... But it would be awesome if they did.
      😀
      Feeling better already... πŸ™‚

• spartan55

I agree, the edit post idea has been presented ad infinitum.

• COMMODOREII
    I agree. There are so many things i want to do but can't because it screws over.
  • mrgspoter
    I really don't care I hardly ever get any answer to my stuff anyways lol
  • msc545
    There is no earthly reason that there is no edit feature. God - even Facebook has one!
  • Guardian45
    I agree.
  • Tstrbrainer
    Wow, it's good you bought this up