Men read this and still find a way to call woman self centered

CaliforniaMe

Perhaps I change the title...

Men who are in it only for Sex

Hopefully you will read it this time...This is something most men would take rather they cared for a woman or not. Many men string women along for years just to get it.

Most guys move on once she shows interest

This happens a lot although many guys say they want woman to approach, so that they don't have to, woman do approach, and when they do, the guy repels. It turned out this particular guy wanted the chase.

Men who take advantage of a woman's kindness

My sister's boyfriend says on the phone "I'm just living with her until I get on my feet" many men, mooch of their girlfriends so they stay bouncing relationship to the next, for a place to stay, to be fed and have clothes washed. While you might not be the type this is what woman face.

To single out the Guys who give up easily

This is my personal reason. There are a lot of guys out there who don't fight to make the relationship work! I fight to make my relationships work, and when I'm tired they hold the door open for me, I don't want that. I know that the guy whom I'm waiting for isn't focused on relationships right now, he's figuring out what he wants to do with his life, but when he finds that right one to settle with, he won't just let it go, and I need to know that before I invest my feelings in him, in a guy with commitment phobia, how much does he truly want me?

L

So I made a myTake called "Why woman play hard to get". Apparently they only read the title and misunderstood myTake. This led me to realize that We are getting advice from men who act this way.

Ps. I will approach a shy guy I like, after I'm 100% sure he liked me.

14
0
0Girl Opinion
14Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• Anonymous
    "... many guys say they want woman to approach, so that they don't have to, women do approach, and when they do, the guy repels."

This is called rejection, and men who approach women experience it constantly. Do you think just because you are a woman that men should never reject your advances? No, that's part of the game for ANYONE who approaches someone. If a man only approached a woman after he was 100% sure she like him, most of us would die alone. Think about it. Men want women to approach them so they don't have to? Wow, talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Regarding men looking for casual sex, plenty of women look for that too. The only time issues arise is when two people want something different from a relationship. You seem to assume because he wants something different than her that he must be an asshole. Why is she "right" and he is a jerk? They just want different things. I hope you can rise above that ignorance and see what is really going on there.

I could go on...
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

013
  • AleDeEurope
    Ok, you're bitter towards men, we got it, we've read your takes and your opinions, what else do you want?
    Don't take advice from us guys on here if you don't want, just like we're not gonna take you seriously.
  • Bookwik
    There are plenty of websites that allow you to adopt cats at very good prices. Get yourself about 20-24 of them, and you're good to go! (careful about getting a male cat, they will lose all interest in you when you give them affection cuz that's how males work apparently)
  • dragonlance5
    Do you not see the irony? I just read the comments of your other mytake and read your replies to some of those comments. You say that the guys only read the title and misunderstood your mytake but then you only read their comments as blatant attacks and became very defensive. You are complaining about guys being closed-minded while being closed-minded yourself. While I will agree there were many comments that were like that but there were also many with really good points that showed understanding of the material that you replied to with "You guys are ridiculous, I don't see how to take the title only read that. And completely disregard the, whole take, this proves that this generation does not listen!"
    • Because how am I self centered because I want to protect myself from Jerks?

• Blueeyes81
    I read your last take as did a lot of other men. And you still come off as a whiny butt hurt teen.
    "
    I can paraphrase your take as men see it " You must show your worthiness by fighting through all my games, if you don't then your a loser and not worthy of this princess."

As I have stated many times, men like a woman that approaches. You take rejection as a sign that he wanted to chase you. Woman don't come of as desperate for approaching men, but often times they come across as desperate in the way they do it. Being very meek and not acting sure of herself, borderline begging, basically all the characteristics of a desperate man. And this may come as a shock to you, he was never interested. So i get it, it's easier to deflect the truth than to accept that you were Inadequate.
    You can polish a turd as much as you want it still a turd, just like this take.
    • Get a life you're 34, and still need relationship advice. ..

• Blueeyes81

Hmm. You must not have read my whole comment. So let me repost it so you'll read it.
      "

Did that change your perspective?

• Drast
    Sex is one of the basic needs, so men wills ways seek it. If he was truly just interested in sex he wouldn't wait years, he'd be looking for new prospects within a month. Much more is given up in investing in a woman then a woman gives up with sex, so I could argue relationships at a core are a selfish manipulation of a mans basic needs, by your logic anyways. The "mooching" is completely normal for women and not demonized like it is for men. And finally, if he gives up to easily he has decided your not worth it, a mans time is his most valuable resource.
    • I know :) And thank you for repeating what I don't want in man

• xxcchhllaauu
    I don't know dude its double standards you want to play all these mind game and say he has to fight to get me and get mad when he wants sex at the end? and dudes who mooch off their girls? the roles can be reversed any time ps. what's this about guys move on after you show interest lol like girl:I really like you guy:ok it's time to move on k bye
  • genuinlysensitive
    Sorry about your sister. Sounds like a dick. Like to point out that some women also use men like that. My ex strung me along for 4 years mooching off me.

Approaching doesn't garantee a yes for women anymore than men. I always fight to make relationships work, but I am shy and have trouble approaching women. And just so you know the guys who dont give up easily, are sometimes the ones who just enjoy the thrill of "the chase." Relationships are complex, people are complex.

I just want a loving caring woman in my life.

PS. Men who act in what way?

M
    • 'the guys who don't give up easily, are sometimes the ones who just enjoy the thrill of "the chase." Relationships are complex, people are complex.' This is true

• Crazyced
    I bet millions of people would love to learn your techniques to be 100% sure before approaching someone.
  • Northeast106
    I remember. Hopefully you didn't think my answer was bitter, I only disagreed with 2 of your reasons. Not disagreed, but you get what I mean.
  • Scrambledagain
    Fight to make the relationship work. Guys have to fight to make a relationship period. Maybe once they win that battle they don't want the next one?
  • Anonymous
    Men often get offended when they see human behavior being described as male behavior. A lot of the stuff you're writing about is just shitty stuff human beings do to other human beings independant of gender. The second issue is most people know two wrongs don't make a right. For every guy who does crap to justify playing hard to get there's a perfectly good guy being driven insane by it. Men hate encouraging or even accepting hard to get because it's a no win tactic. The guys that want relationships hate the game. The guys that play the games don't want a relationship. So when you play the game you're increasing the chances of not finding a relationship for no reason. The men who plan on using you love the game. It gives them an excuse to dip. So the game barely benefits anyone and mostly just hurts relationship focused men.
  • Anonymous
    The irony of you saying "I never gave you a reason to hate me. You're just creating your own little drama of insecurity" and then you go off on a hate speech towards men. Like the pot calling the kettle black.
  • Anonymous
    "Most guys move on once she shows interest
    This happens a lot although many guys say they want woman to approach, so that they don't have to, woman do approach, and when they do, the guy repels. It turned out this particular guy wanted the chase."

sigh... This crap again? Just keep telling yourself this. Maybe you'll truly believe it eventually. Honestly you just sound bitter, spoiled and you care about guys being good enough for you but you never wonder if you're good enough for those guys. no one deserves anything in life. You have to earn it just like those guys do.