The struggles of being handsome in the real world
- You are more likely to be overlooked for competitive roles, the male superior in your work who perceive himself “alpha”, wouldn’t want any competition.
It’s proven that people take authority from good looking individuals promoting you would undermine that authority.
- If you are considerate to others you will come across as “fake” or “gay” if you are straight you might miss some chances with the ladies. And if you step on any ones toes you are considered a “douche bag”. No mercy lol.
- Other men are threatened and overly aggressive. "Guys are competitive,".
- Women become more hostile when rejected ( This is true for me I rejected this girl in the first year of college she turned a large group of girls against me and loathed me for the rest of the 5 years we spent together in university).
- Being groped by women in public yes it happens
- If you are going through hardship people won`t give you the same consideration.
- Women gawking at you constanly can be creepy we know what girls go through when it happens to them.
The struggles of being handsome in the dating world
1. If a good looking guy hits on an average looking girl....she would either think that he is just playing around with her or he must be a loser for hitting on her because she thinks he can do better.
2. When a good looking guy hits on a hot girl, she automatically assumes he must be a player and hence will put up more and difficult sh!t tests, than she would to an average guy.
3. The girl knows he is good looking and will be less open to him, because she knows that if she opens up to, she might end up doing the nasty with him. (the girl will be even more less open if she is in a relationship.)
4. Good looking guys really can't use the methods out there like negs and c+f, like how average looking guys can, because they will seem like an *******. So what happens is, that the conversation gets boring because you can't bust her balls because she will take it too seriously and she will start losing interest.
5. When good looking guys talk to girls they get so nervous they just want to leave, which sucks.( I can attest to that happeining to me more than I can remember)
6. Girls automatically assume they are taken.
7. Here is a good one...if a girl has a boyfriend and you don't even like that girl and just want to be friends..she will act so distant from you because she doesn't want other people to think that she is cheating on her boyfriend. wtf? Just because your good looking. Bummer not even qualifying for the friendzone.