Nice guy VS Good guy?

Nice guy VS Good guy?

Nice guy VS Good guy?

Believe it or not there is actually a huge

difference. I myself have only learned the past year the difference between the two types of men. Let's start off with the Nice guy. The Nice guy looks nice, acts nice, and usually appears like a very good catch to a girl. The two key words explaing the Nice guy was, look and act. Not the same key words you would use for a Good guy like, does and is.

Nice guy VS Good guy?

A Nice guy - picks this wet piece of paper (above) up from the ground at first, only seeing a black heart and a slight women's silloutte. He does not care what's in the photo actually or behind it because he can't see her body nor does he care to really look for anything else in the image deeper then at first glance takes him. He's just fixed on her body. So he just throws the paper away in the garbage becaues he doesn't want to have to hold on to it till it drys out. Plus, he is a Nice guy and doesn't like to litter.

Nice guy VS Good guy?

A Good guy - picks up the same wet piece of paper off the ground and tries to see if he can see anything more deeper in the photo then a face and silloutte. The Good guy isn't fixed on her body. He wants to see and understand the whole image of the woman in front of him on this paper. He finds it interesting and keeps it. Several weeks later the image gets finally dried out. Look!! what the Good guy is able to see now a cool photo all because of his kindness and patience to keep that piece of paper.

Both guys ask their SO for a photo they like......

Nice guy VS Good guy?

-Nice Guys Choice -

Nice body, sexy photo, could be really just a randome chick though. Her face isn't shown because subconsciously it really doesn't matter to him. It doesn't matter what her face/emotions are. He doesn't love her or care about what's coming out of her mouth just how her ass looks mainly. But its Nice he carries a photo of her I guess..?

Nice guy VS Good guy?

-Good Guy's Choice -

Why the difference your wondering? Good guy's like nice bodies too well absolutely they do but, Good guys love their women for who they are not just what they look like. A Good guy who does love his girl truly would always rather see her looking happy then looking sexy. Good guys care for their girls in all ways sexual, emotional, safety, and all around well-being.

Nice guy VS Good guy?

-Nice Guy's Have Mannors, Good Guy's Have Kindness-

Nice guys fill your car up with gas to be Nice to you. Good guys always fill your car up with gas to be Safe with you. As I was told by a Good guy, " it's more dangerous for you to be out late at a gas station after eight or nine. So, I will make sure to keep you from that possible harm of stopping by checking your gas every morning." During an argument a Nice guy may get upset at the woman for crying but, a Good guy may get upset at himself for making his girl cry.

Nice guy VS Good guy?

A Nice guy doesn't want to offend anybody.

A Good guy doesn't want anybody offending his girl or himself.

Because that's the Good guys main concern

( him & his girl) not being pleasent or liked by everyone around. Hopefully, now you are able to see the two types of guys a little different from the other. Nice guys are really more for show. Good guys are priceless.

Nice guy VS Good guy?

I'd like to thank my girls and KOC....

Thanks guys🙂

829

Most Helpful Girls

• I was raped by a "nice guy" once

He believed he deserved it, because he offered me a place to crash when my last train home was cancelled after a party. I went along as I thought of him as a friend up till then.

Apparently I seduced him in my sleep and when I woke up and said no, it was my fault for making him horny and therefore I didn't have the right to say no.

I've learned the difference the hard way... Never had the courage to report the guy though. He has a girlfriend now whose heart he keeps breaking by cheating with girls too insecure to say no.

• I'm very sorry dear. You have over came a lot just being able to speak of it and not blaming yourself. Very sorry

• @bailey11 oh I still trust guys easily! I have more male friends than female friends, and they are all good people.

• I am so sorry this happened to you. No one should experience that. I hope someday he pays for what he did. Being able to trust guys after that shows how strong you are.

Most Helpful Guys

• Good mytake.. I would add that the "nice guys" are also the ones bitching about nice guys finish last..

That picture one spoke to me though.. I'm married, 4 years now, never once would I consider asking for a nude photo of my wife.. and the ones I prefer to keep are ones where she is candidly genuinely smiling, not ones where it looks staged if you get my meaning.

Join the discussion

627
  • Great take. I have grown weary of explaining the difference between a manipulative "Nice Guy" and an actual, genuine nice guy. Ithink your distinction by using "good guy" works, as the other term is somewhat tainted.

Also, I am so happy you are back!

• Pretty spot on maam.
    Do you think that there are nice girls and good girls too? Or does this apply just to men?

• I don't know Honestly I'd have to date them I know their are truly kind I wanna help girls or kind becaues someone is watching girls

• Being nice is fundamentally unattractive. Why are people always attracted (either sexually or just wanting to be around) to mavericks, people who do things their own way, the so called "bad boys", etc? Because they don't play by societal rules, they are more free than most people, and they are doing things many people wished they could. Being nice, on the other hand, is readily available to everybody at every time. Furthermore, most people are forced to be nice daily - you can't tell your boss to go fuck himself when he is annoying you, you can't tell the cop who pulled you over to go choke on a dick and many more examples. So why would you be attracted to someone who is living his life like that? It's plain, it's boring, it's average. Why are all the most loved movie characters always "bad boys"? And even the few nice guy characters people like are always superheroes (having superpowers is obviously attractive to people). Being nice simply sucks, almost everybody has to do it, almost everybody doesn't want to do it. So expecting someone to like you for being a nice guy is simply ridiculous. Man the fuck up.

• 1d

When I'm personally talking 'the nice guy - the wolf in sheep clothing' I'm talking a man who portrayed himself to the point that I didn't see what was coming, who hid what he really was that well, that reality has now changed my life. I'm not talking heartache here.
      You clearly don't hide who you are, in that sense you give another chance to see your characteristic and see if it's for them or not... some people want to have rebellious, dominant, etc etc, some people even want what I'd class as a flat out a-hole. I don't. the easy way is be fair, be who you are. The same as I say 'Take me as I am, or walk away. '

• The guy who stops by every morning to check your gas tank sounds like a controller, which can sometimes be a sign of an abuser. Doesn't he think the woman is capable of checking her own gas tank and making sure she goes to the gas station during daylight hours (if it isn't safe for her to get gas in the evening or night-time).
    But that's what I read in the book "Are Men the Weaker Sex": men will often be nice to a woman because he wants something from her.

Excellent MyTake by the way.

• The word nice is such a backhanded compliment. I believe it’s better for someone to dislike you or love you.
    If you were to ask them what they thought of you and the answer was ‘nice’ that means they have no real opinion of you...
    also by being nice you are obviously being a people pleaser and doing what you think is right... nice does not ever win!
    Being good is being true as you are being and doing what you believe in

• I agree with you about the nice. You seem like me misz. I have no middle with people. But I was taught if someone doesn't like you good that just means you actually stood for something

• good guys is better for girls
    girls need good guys not nice guys
    im have nice face but can't be a good boyfriend

• I am neither of those things but I am a goodhearted caring guy

• Oh, I am definitely good guy.
    But sometimes the full picture is photoshopped or has poor quality.

• I really can't call my self a good guy, neither a bad guy. I've been on both extremes, and I understand good and bad is relative. What I can say is that I am seeking for self realization. Been in the dark is not my nature.

• I'm neither a nice guy nor a good guy. I guess that makes me a bad guy. 😎

• 3d

... the 'nice guy' that was in reality just a wolf in sheeps clothing. I've met them as well.

• I like this ty for sharing this my take.
    I know many guys miss the mark.
    Dont understand a woman needs to feel love not just being a sex object.

• The problem is: too many guys know that a woman wants to feel loved so he pretends to be in love with her, nice to her, so she'll fall in love with him. All the while he's thinking of her as a sex object, a means to an end.
      That's why it's good for a woman to not rush in to falling for a guy (or at least not showing it and acting on it) until she has a better idea of whether he genuinely loves her or is just pretending to be a good guy and is just pretending to love her.

• Your right agreed to many boys who like play the field.
      There not men. Its those losers that hurt legit men looking for a real relationship.

• Omg this is so true.

Thank you dude.

• Finally someone with some sense.
    You madam are awesome!

• "Finally"? I see a lot of women post stuff that makes sense.
      It's good that a woman is wise enough to know that there are some guys a woman can trust and some guys that a woman can't.

• I'm just exaggerating to show my agreement

• My truthful opinion for the so call nice guy and my truthful opinion of the good guy is that both the good guy and the nice guy act differently but nothing is new under the sun!

• I'm a good guy, but I won't fill up her gas tank. I get annoyed with doing things like that frequently and repetitively. I'd rather teach her how to defend herself so she would be safer at all times.
    I'm pretty confrontational if someone says something I don't like about someone that I care about. And depending on if there are cameras or witnesses, I'm totally willing to fight people over what they say too.

I act like myself and don't put on some phony show at the start to give a false impression to someone. How I am at first is how I will be months later too.

The kind of picture I'd want to keep with me would be one where we'd be together either holding hands or arms around each other. I don't want or care for nude pictures, but I may like one from the back where she is looking over her shoulder and smiling. Or the type with her sticking out her tongue and flipping off the camera. I think those types are funny sometimes.

• If she's driving a car, she probably already knows how to keep an eye on the runnings of the car: check the gas, oil, etc. They don't give licenses to morons. :-))

You sound like one of the good guys: sincere and honest. The problem is, there are too many guys who aren't but a woman doesn't know who is or isn't a good guy because the "nice guys" often pretend to be sincerely a good guy.

If I want a nude "picture" of my wife, I can just think of her when we were naked together.

• Not always two different types, sometimes they are both. :)

• Maybe 🙂

• But a good guy isn't going to act like a "nice guy". In other words, he's not going to pretend to be nice for an ulterior motive. If he does that, he's not (by definition of this thread) a good guy.

• Great take! For me physical attraction is important in a relationship too but personality is most important

• That is a good take.

• Seriously another post about nice guys again?

When are the bad boys gonna get a turn?

• When they get out of jail

• What are you some kind of feminist?

Bad boys are bad and nice guys are bad...

Might as well go right out and say it all boys are bad.

• You say feminist like it's a bad thing. No I'm not a feminist. And all boys aren't bad either.

• Good take...
    Definitely not like other mytakes on this topic

• Bad guys always

• Great take :) 🌺

• Really liked your take

• girls love horny guys

• Now I'm lost with who I am.

• Good take

• Very nice Take.
    I’m both.

• thank you

• I am good guy but not a nice guy.

• Oh, my God, Becky!

• Great Take

• i don't know which one i am😖