Things Women Like More Than Most Men Think! Things Women Like More Than They Are Willing To Admit!!

1. Mansplainning

Women loved to be mansplained to because women find men who are superior to them intellectually, by wealth or by status attractive. Thats why you see so many women sleeping with their bosses or more successful colleagues.

Mansplaining
When a man tries to explain something to a woman and she feels stupid for not figuring out herself, she accuses him of "mansplaining".
"oh my god, that's really patronizing the way you just mansplained"
"stop mansplaining economics to me"

2. Manspreading

Women love it when a guy manspreads because it is a show of masculine dominance which is a real turn on for them even if they pretend otherwise.

3. Unsolicited dick picks

Women love unsolicited dick picks, this has been a big winner for me in the past.

4. To be objectified

Women love to be objectified even If they pretend they don't. Women get a huge ego boast from it and if men don't objectify a woman especially when she's trying it leaves her felling very low.

5. Demands for food

Women love it when their man demands she rustle him up something delicious in the kitchen as it means he appreciates her culinary skills. A woman who can cook well is marriage material.

6. Cat calling

Even the most feminist woman wants to be catcalled as it giver her a thrill and an ego boast.

7. Spanking/ Slap on the butt

Doesn't matter if it's as punishment, sexual foreplay or just for a job well done most women love it, want and expect their men to do it.

8. Being told to smile or that they'd be prettier if the smiled more

Women are vain creatures hungry for attention. Being told that she'd be prettier if she smiled more shows that you've been paying attention to her.

WARNING!!!!

Warning to men, some of this may get you in trouble if you are not a high quality man or if the woman in question does not find you attractive.

27
45

Most Helpful Girls

• Anonymous

1. Only true if you do it right.
    2. Only true if not as spread as in the pic.
    3. U wish, but no.
    4. It has its place.
    5. Nope. Although I’d be happy to cook for him every once in a while within the first two months or so of the relationship.
    6. Pretty annoying, especially since men only do it to appear more “alpha” to their buddies.
    7. True, as long as it’s not meant to hurt.
    8. Never gave it a thought, although I’ve been told once or twice.

2 likes
  • Britantic

Mansplainning and manspreading are silly made up things. Most of this is pretty spot on espicially the slap on the behind. Although only of the man is attractive.

8 likes

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

2545
  • janna_jcb

For the guys who want a girl’s confirmation first before they try this stuff:
    1. It’s true that intelligence is attractive, but mansplaining indicates that he doesn’t value my intelligence which is definitely an unattractive trait.
    2. I don’t mind man spreading, you just want to be comfortable. Just don’t do it in a situation where your legs are touching the strangers next to you on the vehicle or wherever your sitting, because that would be rude.
    3. Unsolicited dick picks are not attractive. It makes you look like you’re either a creep or desperate. Always ask if she wants it first.
    4. There is a difference between objectification and admiration. Objectification is not attractive because it makes a girl feel like all you want is sex. Admiration is flattering, she will still feel like a person. I know this is a fine line but trust me, girls can feel in what way a guy is looking at them. Personally I don’t mind if you look at my body as long as you also look at my face when I’m talking etc.
    5. I don’t know about this as I don’t know how to cook very well yet. But if I had a boyfriend who would come home after a long day of work and I’m not as tired as him, it’d be totally okay for him to ask me to make him dinner. But don’t demand it as if she’s your maid. Unless that’s some sort of role play you’re both into. You do you.
    6. Cat calling is creepy. Especially at night. I was catcalled at night when I was walking home, I was still pretty young, and I was so scared, I called my mom and she told me to just keep talking to her and keep walking. A better alternative for catcalling is just going up to a girl and complimenting her in a polite way. This way you have a chance of seeing her again sometime if she wants that, and she’ll feel flattered and will probably think that you’re charming.

15 likes
    • janna_jcb

7. Spanking and slapping on the butt. Please be careful about this. Girls have very different opinions on this. I personally don’t mind if my close friends playfully slap my ass, I do it to them as well. It’s sort of a running joke. If a guy I don’t know very well does it, it’s weird. And in relationships I think it is completely fine.
      8. Don’t say “you’ll be prettier if...” it feels degrading and won’t actually make us do that thing. The smiling thing is just sort of strange. Girls have emotions, we’re not always happy so if we don’t smile that day, you telling us to smile is only going to make us smile less. Oh, just a tip: if a girl smiles and you like her, compliment her smile. That’s one of the sweetest compliments you could give someone.
      On that warning thing: I don’t about all women, but all the girls I know, including me, will still appreciate a compliment from a guy who we don’t think is attractive. The key in complimenting is to be polite, smile, and don’t overdo it, so only one compliment at a time.
      Hope this helps!

• @janna_jcb great contributions!

• TenPoundTabby

It's sad that you think you are being so macho and dominating, but really you're just being a horse's ugly half.

Maybe someday when you stop generalizing about all women and start learning about a particular woman you'll discover how useless stereotypes are and how much of this you got wrong.

2 likes
  • EpicDweeb

I'd say you're correct in some ways but you're wording is very poor. The terms you've used are generally the negative forms of things that can be positive. In other words... Things Women Like More Than Most Men Think! Things Women Like More Than They Are Willing To Admit!!

1. Women don't like being condescended to. They don't like "mansplaining" because it's generally a condescending form of explanation that treats the woman like an idiot. What a woman appreciates is when a man can articulate and clearly communicate things because like most human beings she values communication.

2. Women generally just assume guys man-spread to get comfortable so I don't think they generally care. However, they WILL care if your man-spreading intrudes on other people's privacy or personal space OR if it's done in a way that says "hey look at my dick."

3. No... women don't like dick-pics. Literally no one likes dick pics. Not even the gayest man or the most heterosexual woman alive enjoys an unsolicited dick pic. Sure, flirting is well and good and if y'all are sexting then so be it but let's be real, no one WANTS a random dick popping up on their screen if they aren't expecting it.

4. Women do NOT like being treated merely as an object of sexual desires. Women like being seen as attractive, competent, and powerful. They might like knowing that their appearance has power over men but they want to feel in control in that regard.

5. No one, man, woman, or child likes having people make demands of them (unless they're kinky like that). I think both women and men like providing in certain ways for people they care about. Many women may enjoy taking care of their man by making him food and many men enjoy taking care of their girl feeling like a protector and provider. But neither wants their partner going around making demands of them. Requests are one thing... demands are another.

6. I somewhat agree with you but not in the way you said it. I don't think women enjoy being catcalled so much as they enjoy the personal affirmation that they're as attractive as they were trying to be. They don't have to look arrogant asking a friend if they look attractive or risk coming off as flirty for that reason, rather they can have anonymous guys cat call them to confirm what they want to hear. That being said, it's not the cat calling itself that they enjoy and in most cases the cat calling is creepy and can be VERY creepy if the woman is alone and/or it's at night.

7. I mean sure if it's specifically HER man and it's not at a time or place where it would paint her in a poor light. (Even then it's not universal).

8. I've never seen a woman respond poorly to being told she looks beautiful when she smiles or that she should smile more often. I can see where they could communicate "you look ugly when you aren't smiling," or "you have resting bitch face." But, generally speaking, if you're a decent human being and you say that, it's gonna communicate that you think they're beautiful and you appreciate when they smile. So... I don't know where that one comes from.

I am in agreement with you regarding the warning though. I think quite often a women is willing to give more leeway and accept less appropriate advances from guys she find attractive as opposed to guys she doesn't like. So all in all... I disagree with your wording though I don't know if I've simply clarified what you meant to say or if I actually just completely disagree with you.

1 likes
  • "Some of this may get you in trouble if you are not a high quality man or if the woman in question does not find you attractive." Thanks for the warning! :) :) :)

6 likes
  • _my_fukking_anarchy

I do find those guys HOT and I like it 75% of the time (if they're not ugly of course lol). I find 'sexist' men the hottest tbh and I only get turned one by them. I'm sure a feminist is going to have a heart attack reading this.

4 likes
    • Gopnik

I'm surprised that there's so much positive responses but i wouldn't even try anyways.

• Sometimes, sexism is sexy.

• Studies show women prefer benevolent sexism to egalitarianism.

• someginger

Wow ok the first couple of things are just dumb but if you said to any women I know smile and cook me food you would get a slap across your facd

4 likes
  • the-mad-german

- I dont care if girls like "manspreading" or not. Its just me wanna sit comfortable anything else is irrelevant to me.
    - I dont care if girls like "mansplaining" if my dumb employee doesn't get it... i need to teach it to them. thats part of my duty as their boss. not more nor less.
    - I never send dick pics... lol ... and since i live no girl had ever ask for some... so whatever...
    - If i watch or stare (if u say so) on a women or part of her i see this as a compliment to their beauty. If a women gets bothered by that she can tell me then i will stop it. If she doesn't do that and is bothered its not my problem.
    - well when it comes to cooking skills... i had really bad experiences with that so im ok with eating outside :D to my own security
    - cat calling is like gambling... chances are 50/50 ... even if its the same person.
    - objectifying (did i spelled that right?) ehm well tbh i got not much to say about that. I claim for myself i dont do that. And i dont really care if women like it or not.
    - a smiling women even if she's pissed or sad causes more problems than a smile is worth it. Im a big fan of honesty and mostly i mind somethings wrong even if she smiles... and i can't stand this...

1 likes
  • Stop inviting me to your stuff. It’s not interesting.

7 likes
  • Kas19

All I got from this is "Hi, I like attention and I need therapy."

11 likes
  • Just_a_human

This must be a troll post. There's no way that stuff is true...

9 likes
  • SuzyB

I just want to know if the woman you speak to are:
    1) fictional in a porn show or
    2) voices in your head?

2 likes
  • AuroraRoseat

Lol. No. Thanks for the laugh.

I do find truth in that last pic though. If I'm complimented by a man (no matter his attractiveness), I always thank him and think nothing about it.

3 likes
  • Dargil

And it varies a lot by culture. Catcalling? A hot Latina will give you a glare and the finger and walk away smiling.

2 likes
    • White women are the same provided you are sexually attractive to them.

• Dargil

Feminist Derangement Syndrome has made "educated" Western women unworkable. They reject men, family, children and G0d. But that's OK. There are hundreds of millions of eligible Latin Americans and East Asians waiting for your call. Let Western women curl up with their rabbit vibrators and die alone. I am with a East Asian. I feel like I'm cheating fate every time I look into her eyes.

• SomeGuyCalledTom

A lot of this is circumstantial. The superior man knows how to read a situation and respond to the context/ frame of an interaction. If your only tool is a hammer, every situation looks like a nail. But yeah a lot of this is true within the right context. Feminists understand women less than misogynists I swear xD

1 likes
  • the_imperfectionist

Its like you want to be cussed out. I found this mytake mostly untrue and funny.

4 likes
    • Most women would never admit they actually like these things.

• You probably don't know much about women, but you better don't try that with women, beleive me.

That sounds more like Muhammed's view of women...

3 likes
    • Buddy if your sexually attractive to women you'd be suprised at how much they let you get away with.

• Some (sane) women will still find this disrespectful even if you're attractive to them

• Gopnik

Nadim, there's a difference with this and muhammed's view, muhammed thinks girls are his propperty and should not have free will

• There may be a little bit of truth to this. But it may be seen a little different to girls. It happens, and girls feel that way but it might be based on different reasons

1 likes
  • Samhanks

My view is number 4. To be objectified. All women want to look attractive mainly to the opposite sex, so they put efforts to look and wear their best on all occasions ! And looking attractive surely receives appreciation from men! This boosts her self confidence and wins her lots of friends!

1 likes
    • "All women want to look attractive"

Riiiiiiiight. Sure. *Totally* accurate.

That was sarcasm. Yes, many girls want to look attractive, but:

1) Many guys do too
      2) Many girls *don't*

• Hans222

Haha I have my doubts on many but I prefer to let the ladies judge on this...

6 likes
  • it doesn't matter if an average man call me hot or beautiful, it might be a bit interesting if he was handsome but im still not attracted to them, meh.. all men are similar

2 likes
  • YoungBuII

None of this applies if you’re not in the 90th percentile for attractiveness.

1 likes
  • JDavid25

I don't know if this is satire or serious... But some of those things are kina true, and some sound like satire.. 😂..

2 likes
  • GraveDoll

Never slept with a boss. Im way to serious. Im also a hard ass. Most men can tell off back dont even try with this chick,. Never had a boss who wasn't old enough to be my damn father. No thanks

I love being lust at that not a secret. i dress this way for a reason. I bust my ass in the gym. I like to show off. Again not a big deal nor secret.

way too logic for this simple basic shit.

sorry. I dont find dicks attractive to be honest and im not gay. I dont find vaginas attractive either and i own one.

But whatever make you feel... I have no idea how your trying to feel to be frank and it non of my biz in the end.

3 likes
  • StingRayxoxo

2, 3(from my boyfriend), 4(by my boyfriend), and 7(from my boyfriend)

1 likes
  • luvstoned4him

This is only okay in a relationship. From anyone else and its CREEPY

3 likes
  • Exterminatore

I think you’re right on with a lot of this.

I think however like the meme with the fat dork and thin stud a work only women who are attracted to a man like it when that man or several men do these things.

Otherwise I think they do not like these things generally speaking. They only want to see dominant behavior, and all you mentioned here from men they are attracted to. Otherwise to them you’re a piece of garbage who takes up too much room on public transportation (manspreading) talk too much and are a know it all (mansplaining), a sexist pig (demanding food), a perv (cat calling and dick pics and objectifying). So it all comes down to whether or not their attracted to you.

4 likes
  • Alpha09

Eh. Depends on context for most of these. And nobody gives a fuck about "manspreading," I do that. It's just more comfortable.

2 likes
    • considering you have "alpha" in your screen name, I bet you do this to dominate other people in public places xD (kidding... sort of... lol)

• Alpha09

@SomeGuyCalledTom whatever you say dude.

• GuidoThePizzaMaker

This was great. I really did laugh. Some of this is 100% spot on

2 likes
  • No_Archons

Lol I can't tell if it's a joke because a lot of these are actually true

4 likes
  • ManOnFire

I do think a lot of these are true to a certain degree and certain circumstances.

3 likes
  • Bananaman177

A hot guy can rape a chick or even rape her kids and it's sexy as long as HE is sexy.

But if an ugly guy buys her flowers, that's creepy. And she'll ask rapist to protect her.

• SentientBrick

I cum sand

1 likes
  • clampfan101

These are great examples... 🤔

... of why I only take advice about women from women. 🙄

3 likes
  • GreatnessBack

Nice mytake. Even the women agree with it.
    It's all true as long as you are, as you say a high quality man.

1 likes
  • sonnysunshine

The difference between being cute/funny/attractive vs a creep all comes down to one thing: being attractive.

1 likes
    • It might not be as difficult as you think to become attractive. It isn’t about 90th percentiles are anything like that. It’s more grooming, exercise, health and demeanor.

• @Robertcw yep and people can control those things

Demeanor can be tricky though. If you are upset, insecure or nervous women pick up on that despite trying your hardest to hide it. They have razor sharp intuition. The shitty thing is that rejection and creep judgement leads to more anger/insecurity.

• yes. But other things in life can create a good mood. Like good friends or a lucky break at work.

• AllThatSweetJazz

Wow, I really can't tell what level of irony this is meant to be operating on.,

2 likes
  • PromiscuousPrimate

Some women. Much more accurate to say that some women either like or dont mind those things. You'll probably get into a lot of trouble if you assume all do, even if you're a rich charismatic stud.

• MackToday

All true but remember that women want things that aren't necessarily good for them or good for us if we're complying with them. A lot of women might want me sending them pictures of my damned private parts but a lot of women are disguising pigs too. I am not slapping them on the ass , sending the dick picks, cat calling them like an ape in rut or otherwise acting out like a monkey. You want that, then get into a relationship with a man, marry him, keep his home, raise his children and do what nature demands of all of us to survive.

1 likes
  • turd_of_warning

Lol that Jessica Valenti juxtaposition is savage

4 likes
    • Yeah I can just see her walking up and down past build sites hoping to get catcalled.

• She seems to have mellowed after becoming a mother. Wonder whether the feminist "think"piece bubble will burst at some point. Surely the market must be saturated by now?

• lernulo

When someone says things women like, I expect, things women like...
    I will give you a list:
    1. To be respected, and it's a great one, when they are used to be objectified
    2. To make her laugh, not by commanding it, but showing the positive things life have, like the last joke of Jim Carrey.
    3. A compliment of something which defines her, not catcalling its easy and burd, but recognition of her good points.
    4. Interesting activities, you want mansplaining? Take her to Disney World and it's very unlikely she resists (excepting she disgusts you) what I mean is, to be attractive explaining or commanding you must do it on what she likes and with respect.

About alpha males... I just laugh that concept. May be I have lived too much as to give it credit.

1 likes
  • 👎stick to the normal stuff not sexy things pick some thing ever body loves

2 likes
  • Funny mytake!!!🤣😱

6 likes
    • Boy I'd love to see the day when someone actually manages to piss you off. I half expect you'll make peoples heads explode with your mind! Head explosions or not I appreciate your positivity, lol.

• @SentientBrick Hahaha ♥️♥️♥️♥️

• Amnooreen

This is bull shit
    Most are not true

2 likes
  • John1217

That must be why I'm single I dont agree with any of it lol

• TadCurious

Lol. Funny stuff.

5 likes
  • Ephemera1

I don't know about the dick pics

4 likes
  • Tigers123

The jokes on you I like manspreading

4 likes
  • coolbreeze

Good points.

1 likes
  • This is true

5 likes
  • right on the nose!

3 likes