Guys, If hitting women back was more socially acceptable would you do it?

Okay so i DO NOT think hitting anyone is okay or ideal, but if a guy hit you and you hit him back people probably wouldn't hate on you for it because it wouldn't be so socially frowned on, what i'm asking is IF people didn't find it bad for a man to hit a woman back would you do it?

• Yes, i'd hit a woman back anyway i don't care what people think.
  • I wouldn't hit a woman back because i know a lot of people find it really bad.
  • I'd never hit a woman back regardless because i think its wrong.
    Vote C

1173

Most Helpful Guys

• Option A, if she's going to hit like a man, she's going to be treated like a man, i don't care what people thinks, if a girl lay a hand on me, there is a possibility that i might break her hand...

If any male douchebags wanna play the hero, he might risk to get seriously hurt, especially that i'm armed most of the times...

If a girl raise her voice, i'll ask her politely to shut up and respect a man, if i did something wrong, i'll appologize, but if i went away and she followed me to attack me physically, this is were i will lose my temper...

• *wacks you one* :P

• Thank you sir

• @Wowgirl10q your welcome miss wowgirl 🙂

• I wouldn't hit a woman in anger because I could do a lot of damage in a moment of stupidity that I would immediately regret.

Women aren't weak but they are much smaller and they aren't built to give and take a punch like men are (heavier jaws, higher bone density, heavier hands/fists) so our capacity for harm far exceeds all but the most exceptional women.

to be fair I also wouldn't hit a man half my size, I don't have to hit them in order to eliminate any threat they pose.

As with many things, weapons change everything, if a woman has a knife I will break her arm and jaw like anyone else.

Most Helpful Girls

• I dont see why anyone should hit anyone unless they are in danger.
    And your average woman probably can't hit your average man so bad that she destroys him unless she uses an object. So I don't understand why a man would beat up someone he knows is weaker than him, unless that person had a weapon or something.
    I personally wouldn't hit anyone unless I'm in danger.

• um feminist said men and women are the same so? 50/50, let them hoes taste the equality

• @CertifieldPimp I'm no feminist
      Feminist hate me

• @CertifieldPimp I don't want 50/50

• It's very wrong. If a man does that he isn't a true man. My boyfriend has never hit me back even though I raised my hands on him sometimes That shows he has respect for me.