My boyfriend never wants to call me and always makes me ask and then wait before he will call. And will go weeks without calling. Is this right?

kp_2019_ss
My boyfriend hates calling. When we met, he'd say things like "I normally hate calling people but with you I could talk otp all day." But now, only 3 months later, he won't call for weeks, gets mad when I ASK to call, and will say to wait till after his movie is over. I understand he doesn't like calling but that should not involve our relationship. He knows its important to me but it doesn't change anything. I told him I'd stop asking if he would just call me occasionally but he says he can't do that bc he doesn't know if I'm busy even tho he could just simply ask me, OR I could just ask him to call me back in a minute. I know this isn't right but am I the only one? Is it worth it to deal with it?
8
0