How to Stop Hair Loss & Make Your Hair Grow

Let’s start by saying that I’ve seen a lot of people struggling with hair loss, due to stress or maybe genetics. I’ve seen also women that cut their hair and wanted it back as soon as possible..

I will keep this short.

What’s this special ‘thing’ that can make your hair grow fast?

Well, in fact, there’s 2 ingredients. I’ve been using them for a long while and I can say that my hair is healthy, thick and extremely long at this moment.

Coconut oil

Coconut oil has many benefits when applied on the hair, stimulating hair growth and preventing hair breakage being only two of them.

Castor oil

I love it, makes my life easier, this oil boosts hair growth and brings shine to the hair.

So what do you do now?

You mix the two of them, and apply it on your hair & scalp. After that you massage your scalp for 20 minutes. You can leave it overnight.

PS : For this to work you have to let the oils ‘work’, that means you have to let them in your hair at least 6 hours.

You don’t have to buy the products showed in the pictures, any brand will work.

7
3

Join the discussion

Most Helpful Guy

• Anonymous

When my hair started thinning, I experimented with many products. The following was the only one worked, It's called Soultanicals Hair oil (Bloom Supa Potent Healthy Hair Growth Oil)

You can see the ingredient list also contains Caster oil. I also use Caster oil to lock moisture into wet hair, after I've applied this oil too.

Ingredients:

''Extra Virgin Olive Oil Infused with Rosemary, Horsetail, Dandelion Root, MSM, Sulfur, Cayenne pepper, Fenugreek, Moringa, Pro Vitamin B5, Green Tea, Stinging Nettle, Garlic Oil, Ginger Root, Bhringraj, Onion Extract, Black Seed Oil, Ginseng, Biotin, Castor Oil, Hemp Seed oil, Oregano Oil, Black Tea Leaves, Goldenseal root, Sage, Silica, Peppermint, Rosemary, Lemongrass, Geranium Essential Oil Blend, Vitamin E''

A person could also source those ingredients themselves and mix it up for their own use. I buy the oil for convenience.

A very simple tip. You need to avoid cutting the part that is thinning. This might sound obvious but some people might continue with normal cut.

I estimate that in 3-4 months, my thinning area will be completely back to normal. I also wash my hair with Soultanicals Rice Water once a week.

Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• I use both of them regularly for quite a long time.

They didn't stop my hairfall, but they helped maintain and grow healthy hair and prevent breakage. There isn't much to apply topically to stop hair fall, TBH.

Is this still revelant?

26
  • NicoD

I actually had some pure coconut help oil shit worked wonders for hair shkin and really rejuvenated the body when used in hot baths.

• NicoD

My bad I just caught my reply replace help with hemp and shkin with skin

• ElijahTheMan

I have experienced a significant amount of hair loss from stress, lack of natural light when I had to hide inside for months, and lack of nutrition now for being homeless four and a half years. I hope some will come back but if it doesn't, it doesn't.

• DeeDeeDeVour

Thanks for sharing this. It's so simple. I'll keep your advice handy just in case the need arises.

• Actually, I already thought of a few friends that might benefit from this. :)

• HotLion

I've heard about the coconut oil many times, but never about castor one. Thanks for ur tips. Will check them out soon!

• yeeeeeeeet

Castor oil changed my life. It reversed like half a year of shedding.

• D_Bone_Steak

My great grandparents had hair. I'm talking over 100 years old here. I'm more worried about my hair turning white.

• CausticHippy

I've been putting coconut oil in my hair for the last few years because I dont like gel. Didn't know it was good for it, but I had my suspicions

• I've always had a thick luscious head of hair tho

• Anonymous

Castor oil is too thick. It pulls my hair off