What do you think of girls with flat butts wearing leggings?

Girls who have flat butts wearing leggings as pants?

My school has a FB confessions page and surprisingly, a lot of guys are making confessions telling girls with flat butts to stop wearing leggings. A lot of them are also saying that they love all the girls in leggings but dislike that many of the girls are girls who shouldn't be wearing them.

I'd say a large majority of the girls at my school are the skinny, bleach blond types who wear oversized sorority shirts/sweaters with a pair of lululemon, but they're skinny and have no butts whatsoever. But it's better than a big girl wearing them

I also go to a pretty WASPy school, so it's not like there's a bunch of black or Latino guys complaining about the girls with no asses
Obviously the flat assed girls and people who act as though they have no opinions are on lulz

67

Most Helpful Girl

• they can keep wearing them for all I care. Makes me look 10x better in comparison anyways.

What Guys Said 7

• Small and flat are different.

• Not really...but hey, to white people they're all the same

• We have special white skillz. One is distinguishing between various small ass types. Others include detecting even minute hints of spice in food, knowing how to say goodbye to your father (handshake) and sensing when brooks brothers is having a sale.

I'm joking obviously.

They email me about the sales.

• LOL @ the brooks brothers part. my boyfriend gets his shirts from there lmao

But in all realness, no one notices a small ass in clothes and it still managed to look bad

• i think, you should wear whatever makes you happy or feel expresses you.

• I'm a big fan of leggings. When ever a girl is walking in front of me I just can't look away.

• I have no problem If they choose to wear them or not

• Small and flat are different. Small butts can still have a nice shape and look good in leggings. Them and yoga pants would be the only kind of pants they would look good in anyways since their butt is small, while flat buts are... well flat. I've seen girls that are in shape, with a big butt (in terms of width and height) but their butts are as flat as can be. Basically they are two dimensional. Which is what separates a girl with a small butt and a flat but. Small, is 3 dimensional. Small width, small height and sticking out slightly, but because the width and height are small, it becomes a well proportion butt. The worse is a girl that has a small butt that is also flat. Those are the girls that literally have no butts. As for girls with flat asses not wearing leggings? Sure, I don't care, but I won't find it the least bit attractive, so if they are trying to do that to gain attraction, they are wasting their time, if they are doing it because they like wearing leggings and don't care if someone finds their butt attractive, then by all means.. wear them.

• Small butts look non existent in clothing, so they're essentially the same.

• Right, that's why I said Leggings and yoga pants would be the only kind of pants they would look good in since their butts are small. But they are definitely not the same. Whether they are in a bathing suit, underwear, yoga pants, or just flat out naked, a small butt can look sexy as hell, a flat butt is just doomed regardless, so they may appear the same in normal jeans or loose clothing, they are far from being the same.

• no girl should be wearing leggings as pants. flat butt or not

• Whatever, it doesn't bother me. Who are you to stick your nose into others' business and tell them what they should do or not do?

• Did I say I was telling them what they should or shouldn't do? I said guys on the confessions pages were complaining. Reading is a great skill

• Your updates show that you are also quite racist.

• LOL everyone knows my school is very WASPy. Even the administration has admitted that

What Girls Said 5

• I've never even thought about it. I can't say I really care though. Leggings are comfy, girls should wear them if they want, ass or no.

• I don't like to see anybody in tights only because I think it shows too much

• Reality is society is not going to conform to your own personal standards. They can do what they like, free world. Live with it

• i agree with first anon girl.

• 1. world problems...

Dont you have other things to worry about girl? Grow up!