+1 y

Funny (Or Just Plain Annoying) Things That Happen When You're Getting Ready 😅 😆

Sometimes when you need to go out (school/work/etc.) and you're in a rush ⏰ ...some tiny "accidents" happen πŸ˜‚

Funny (Or Just Plain Annoying) Things That Happen When You're Getting Ready πŸ˜… πŸ˜†

1. Makeup accidents πŸ˜‚ πŸ‘€πŸ’„

Sh** happens while putting on some makeup.

Or you end up like this:

2. Morning coffee accident🍡 β˜•οΈ 🌞

Ugh...nothing more annoying than spilling coffee when you just got ready.

3. Dog poop accidentπŸΆπŸ’©

Happened to me a few times lol....stepping on dog poop as soon as you're out of the house.

4. The unpredictable rain accidentβ˜”οΈπŸ˜°

It's even worse when you don't have an umbrella in your possession nor a place to hide.

5. The 'slip & fall' accident πŸ˜“ 😭

Nothing more embarrassing.

#BeCareful

πŸ˜… πŸ˜†

GAGers..what are a few "tiny accidents'' that happen when you're in a rush?

3
8

Most Helpful Girl

• SirenDep

-When you look in the mirror in the elevator and you realise you don't really like your look, but it's too late to go back and change
    -Makeup mishaps is a category of it's own. To avoid lipstick on my teeth, I just do this and all the extra gets on my finger
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2c3fb2272f.jpg

What bothers me is uneven cat eyes, and having to correct them

Most Helpful Guy

• Spiorad_Aisce

Trying to brush your teeth too fast and more toothpaste ends up on your shirt than your mouth. Being from Ireland - The rain gets me a lot - I forgot my jacket, I don't have time to go back. I'll make it there, c'mon its July (Summer?), arrive soaked.

• i love the rain!

• zombiebabe

not cool

• Lool or even wors when toothpaste stuck on ur cheek or around ur mouth.. I know im out of my mind when im sleepy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

72
  • Stupidmestupid

Coffee the slip and fall when snowing all the time even when walking home my sister laugh at me all the time. Other thing is wearing clothes then putting the bag without realizing that ur back and under wear are showing lol happens a lot when im sleepy.

• Smmyskittles

The rain.

Wet hair, clothes, and no umbrella in sight.

• RicanEyes

LMAO!!! :-D
    Mine is stepping on gum and it's on the bottom of my sandal so annoying.
    Or forget something important like my bank card then I have to go back in to get it.. omg!!

• zombiebabe

lol oh man forgetting bank card when you're out for shopping can be very embarassing :o

• zombiebabe

yup :p

• RicanEyes

LoL! Thank goodness it has never happen to me :-)

• noisette91

You forgot about birds shitting on you >:( Or has that never happened to you before? It happened to me FOUR times!!

• zombiebabe

oh dang lol i forgot... happened twice

• takumii

Dog poop, yea fuck. I had to walk half way back to home because some moron jerk didn't pick up his dog's poop.

• Tomboy_Cool

yep lipstick on teeth happens a lot

• apple24

lol Slip and fall.

• 99percentangel

The makeup one is me.

• Anonymous

When i'm in a rush and realize i didn't blend my foundation properly ugh !