So grass exists

You know that green shit you are forced to look at every time you step outside(to the people who ever step outside)? Yeah you know What I'm talking about, Grass.

Grass.
Grass.

And quite frankly, I have more of a desire to make a mytake about grass rather than the recent politics, or endgame spoilers, or the shortcomings of men/women. So yeah I'm going to talk about grass.

Grass is such a weird plant, just spiking out the Earth the way it does, unlike us, babies know that there is something sus about green sticks purtruding from the ground.

As you see I'm more fond of babies than I am of those mystical spikes. But no, that isn't all I have for you today quite the contrary. I was really bored when I popped up this topic and thought it was a good time to write an innocent poem about that one of the kind "green shit"

I like grass

it's pretty sweet

and I think its green is so captivating

I like grass

It's pretty neat

But I don't actually like grass

I think it's nasty

I'm indecisive because I get all the advantages in a heterosexual relationship

I'm pretty sure I stated in the beginning I wouldn't make remarks like that, let me cover it up with more of this grass stuff

"Grass" ๐Ÿ˜‰

I covered basically everything that was on my mind at the moment so I hope my quick mytake was something you enjoyed reading and remember, grass isn't meant to be eaten.

917

Most Helpful Girls

• 22 d ago

i appreciate this so much!! i once took a course on soil and the things i learned were actually really intriguing. did you know that any piece of soil you come across is probably millions of years ago?

• 18 d ago

can't be, I only saw grass in movies, obviously fake

Most Helpful Guys

• 23 d ago

"and remember, grass isn't meant to be eaten."

*Suddenly stops chewing the grass*

It isn't?

• 23 d ago

Lol your a trip potato girl you're a real trip

• 22 d ago

Thank you so much for most helpful award Miss Potato it's really appreciated. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Join the discussion

715
  • 20 d ago

Grass is nice, but over rated. let the flowers and clover take over so bees have a place to roam. nobody eats grass except cows and sheep, those aren't allowed to roam in our lawns. Grass is such a waste of resources... fertilizer to grow something that has visual appeal, weed killer which damages the environment, polluting mowers. makes no sense.

• 19 d ago

Lawns for everyone is a modern construct. Centuries ago only the rich had lawns. It was a sign of social status because it showed that they could afford to have land without using it for growing things or having other things on it. We should get rid of the modern lawn idea and go back to the way things were. It's very unnatural and uninteresting, and the land is poisoned with pesticides.

• 25 d ago

It's an innovative mytake, with all new topic, i loved it but i would loved to read it more, this is probably the first my take I'm reading it fully๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• 25 d ago

When I was a baby I didn't hate grass but sand, didn't want my feet to touch it.

So grass exists

• 12 d ago

Must of been one hell of blunt you smoked that gave you and epiphany about grass.

• 22 d ago

Iโ€™ve seen lots of mytakes here. Iโ€™m perpetually amazed at the garbage that people refer to as good takes. This is legit one of the best mytakes Iโ€™ve ever seen here, Which is saying something. Iโ€™m not sure exactly what but itโ€™s def saying something

• 21 d ago

It is very helpful too. When you are really wasted and everything is spinning out of control, you can hold on to it so you don't fall off the earth.

• 24 d ago
    • 11 d ago

Dude, that is inspiring. I want to live like that ๐Ÿ˜ฉ.

• 21 d ago

Grass is the most resilient plant on earth.
    It also feeds millions of animals
    I love grass too! Thanks for writing this mytake.

• 24 d ago

Itโ€™s a pain in the butt to take care of lawn. Lawn care can be affected by so many factors including wild life. Thatโ€™s why many are switching to fake lawn.

• 25 d ago

ahโ€ฆ grass... I really enjoโ€ฆ. wait I think I am allergic to that stuff :)

• 19 d ago

This makes no sense, but at least it's original unlike most of the stuff I've seen today. Hooray for grass!

• 22 d ago

i think in my language the word "gras" is even more tightly connected with "weed" than in English xD

• 16 d ago

Grasssss tastes bad.

• 23 d ago

ummm yeah man!!

• 23 d ago

Time well spent

• 24 d ago

Good take.

• 25 d ago

Cool mytake.

• 18 d ago

So grass exists

• 20 d ago

We take grass for granted. It grows so fast here.

• 23 d ago

Best take ever.

• 13 d ago

mho!