What does it mean when a guy's friend nudges him?

I was walking to work and I was at the corner waiting for the light to turn and the guy I like was across the street with his friend. so his friend nudged him and laughed and the guy I like just said something and looked down with a serious face. then when we crossed the street, he said hi to my Coworker and I said hi and quickly looked down.

idk I feel weird. I don't know why they do that. that's not the first time someone I like does that. It makes me think that I'm being made fun of. and its not like I show too much interest for him to notice. I am really shy so look down when he's around.

Idk so why would they do that? are they making fun of me? I'm really nice and people are usually nice to me. It would suck if he makes fun of me. :(

10