This won't be long.
Tonight, that I've spent mostly drinking, barechested and smoking with window open while my fiancée was sleeping - she woke up only once, to complain about the music - I've come across some realizations that I think that while some of you might call "unhealthy", in my opinion could help with reaching new levels of mental awareness.
The steps are very simple:
- Keep fasting like I've always did - still eat in front of her, but very little. Skip meals when she's at work.
- Sleep as little as possible - already doing it. Insomnia is a great friend.
- Push the body to the extreme by exposure - so stop taking meds and vitamins and expose my body to the cold night hair like I did tonight.
- Go completely mute with her - already doing that, I mostly speak with monosyllabes with her.
- Avoid physical contact and intimacy - she's mostly used to be it, but now I'll push for max abstinence. Not a big sacrifice for me honestly.
Those are my steps for self-inprovement.
What are yours?