Does actively maintaining an online dating profile count as cheating?

Does Actively Maintaining an Online Dating Profile Counts as Cheating?
  • Yes It does
  • No it doesn't
  • I don't know/other
    Vote C

4462

Most Helpful Girl

• Well i didn't bother to delete my account when i was taken but i never used it.
    If you're using it yes i'd consider that cheating, if you just couldn't be bothered to log back on to delete it i don't think that is cheating because you aren't using it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It's always a good idea to delete your profile once you know where the relationship is heading.
      So many people have been accused of cheating because their profile is still up.

Most Helpful Guy

• If your partner is aware that you are maintaining your profile, you are not violating any confidence. However, most sites give you an option to hide your profile when you are not actively looking. If you are maintaining the profile as a fall back plan if this relationship does not survive, that is understandable. But if you don't hide it, that means you are still looking.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE