The girl comes home after a long working day... what would you like most to happen next <3?

Apart from making your choice from the poll options, please rank A to D from which option you'd like most to which is your least favourite.
Both from the point of view of the girl "having it done" by your guy and from the point of view of the guy doing it for his girl <3
For me A - C - B - D :D

A. Let's read a book together:
The girl comes home after a long working day... what would you like most to happen next <3?
B. She falls asleep on your lap...
C. After a long and hard working days she asks for a relaxing foot massage.

D. No half work baby, let's rock!
  • A - read a book while sitting nice and cosily together.
    Vote A
  • B - she falls asleep on his lap
    Vote B
  • C - he massages her tired feet
    Vote C
  • D - let's rock!
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I love getting a massage as much as I love giving one. Getting massage after you had long, tiring, stressful day is amazing. It reduces stress and makes me feel relaxed, happy and cared for but other times I just love it when he just hugs me and we end up having cuddling session while watching a movie. It makes me feel happy and comfortable

0|0
    0|0
    • Enjoy your massages sis :D
      Would the foot massage in the poll be your thing or rather another massage?
      Good to hear you again after such a long time :D :D

• Show All
    • That's fine :D
      No need to throw confidential things onto a forum!

• Thank you, Hans πŸ™‚

• Out of these a workout but more realistically I'd like food and to rest on the couch preferably alone for a bit.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha alone... he'll feel alone too darling :o

• Just for like 30 minutes. I have to decompress from people after a long day lol

• Yeah, I know the feeling. We have these days at work... :o

Most Helpful Guys

• Bitch is hungry probably, fix her something, tslk about het day at work, then tell massage her ass to sleep. While go finish watching my hero academia.

0|0
    1|0
  • why isn't there an option for me to make her something to eat and chat at the dinner table?

1|0
    0|0
    • The menu is the menu haha...
      A nice romantic dinner with some flowers and candles around would certainly have been a good option :D

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

What Guys Said 8

• I often do 'C' and would have a nice dinner cooking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure why you want my opinion, as this appears to be more for women to answer than men.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's for people to enjoy as a couple... one does it and the other "has it done"...
      If one of the two doesn't like it it's not gonna happen.

• I guess between B and C.

• read a book while sitting nice and cosily together. Relaxing thus.

0|0
    0|0
    • I would foresee you'd answer that Jacques - option D sounded as not entiry your thing. Not without accidents, at least!

• Usually she has to tell me her day : pupils, coworkers, the principal. ..

• My wife is ready for a nice back scratch!

1|0
    0|0
    • Scratch... does that sound painful?

• Just a regular old back scratch. Any woman who has been wearing a bra all day can't wait to get it off when they get home and have a good back rub.

• That's a useful advice, I'll keep it in mind :D

• She doesn't work. She stays home.

0|0
    1|0
    • Poor you... you'll have to find another way to tire her hahaha!

• She my Slave and i work from home. I tire her plenty.

• I'd massage her feet

0|0
    0|0
  • massage.. candle lit dinner..

0|0
    0|0
  • She makes dinner

1|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes