The girl comes home after a long working day... what would you like most to happen next <3?

Apart from making your choice from the poll options, please rank A to D from which option you'd like most to which is your least favourite.
Both from the point of view of the girl "having it done" by your guy and from the point of view of the guy doing it for his girl <3
For me A - C - B - D :D

A. Let's read a book together:
B. She falls asleep on your lap...
C. After a long and hard working days she asks for a relaxing foot massage.

D. No half work baby, let's rock!
  • A - read a book while sitting nice and cosily together.
  • B - she falls asleep on his lap
  • C - he massages her tired feet
    Vote C
  • D - let's rock!
    Vote D

1610

Most Helpful Girls

• I love getting a massage as much as I love giving one. Getting massage after you had long, tiring, stressful day is amazing. It reduces stress and makes me feel relaxed, happy and cared for but other times I just love it when he just hugs me and we end up having cuddling session while watching a movie. It makes me feel happy and comfortable

• Enjoy your massages sis :D
      Would the foot massage in the poll be your thing or rather another massage?
      Good to hear you again after such a long time :D :D

• That's fine :D
      No need to throw confidential things onto a forum!

• Thank you, Hans πŸ™‚

• Out of these a workout but more realistically I'd like food and to rest on the couch preferably alone for a bit.

• Haha alone... he'll feel alone too darling :o

• Just for like 30 minutes. I have to decompress from people after a long day lol

• Yeah, I know the feeling. We have these days at work... :o

Most Helpful Guys

• Bitch is hungry probably, fix her something, tslk about het day at work, then tell massage her ass to sleep. While go finish watching my hero academia.

• why isn't there an option for me to make her something to eat and chat at the dinner table?

• The menu is the menu haha...
      A nice romantic dinner with some flowers and candles around would certainly have been a good option :D