My boyfriend and I broke up yesterday but we are both so sad. Should we try again?

I've been so unhappy for weeks I thought I would be really happy to break up. But he's texting me non stop and feels like finally listening to all the things I was trying to tell him when still together but he was just turning into arguments. I miss cuddling him and having him around. But at same time there was not so good things like him not having a job so I had to partly financially carry him. And never get any space from him where he gets space from me whilst I'm at work. And he can be very OCD about things which make it difficult to do things together. Like, he won't go gym if more than two other people using it. Only goes cinema if back row is free as he doesn't like to sit where people can be behind him. He is fussy with food so likes to cook so it's done his way. He doesn't want to go club or pub with me but will accuse me of wanting to cheat if i want to go without him. He doesn't like me talking online to other people (he even thinks talking on here is a dating site even tho I told him it's a forum and to come look at it himself). I want to be social and not be at home all time and like meeting new people to talk to. Also my teenage kids and dog hate him. So they are happy we broke up. But I do miss him and keep thinking maybe just maybe if he loves me as he says he does maybe he can be the guy I want him to me? But I'm being foolish aren't I? I need to move on but it's hard when he won't leave me alone in text and I haven't the heart to block him.

Post Opinion