Girls’ why do most of you compare your man to other Men? Do you realize that pushes him away?

Where does this type of behavior come from? Who taught you to compare? I know females’ tend to do this more than men tend to , based off of my experiences and other couples I witnessed. How would you feel if your partner was comparing you to other girls’ ? Comparing is something I do not do when I am in a relationship with a girl , to me it’s very disrespectful and it’s sadly an insult. If you compare your partner? You are pushing them away from you , don’t think for a second you aren’t , Anytime a girl compared me to another guy , I told her to go fuck herself and to go be with that other guy. if he is so great to you. Why do you think it’s ok to compare your partner to other people? What possesses you to be a disrespectful person by thinking nothing is ever good enough for you? I’m sorry you need a wake up call , you want to know the reason why guys’ dump you or end up cheating on you? This is one of the main reasons why. If you don’t have any dignity or respect for someone , do not pursue a relationship with them , you are clearly not capable of being in a relationship with anyone. Look yourself in the mirror , before pointing fingers at someone else , it’s so disrespectful and there is no excuse for it. If you are unhappy in your relationship end it and walk away , you weren’t put on earth to be catered to , if you think you were? Good luck with that shit

Post Opinion