My boyfriend liked a picture of a girl in lingerie. What should I do?

hello everyone, anything I type now might sound weird because I’m in a bad place right now. I used to check the accounts of the girls my boyfriend followed on Instagram early in our relationship because I felt insecure and curious. I admit that was a bit crazy of me but at the time I thought it was okay. He used to like pictures of his “friends” in bikinis or lingerie so I told him at the time that it hurt me really bad and that I felt disrespected. After that, I thought it would end and he showed me that he changed. So I stopped checking for a while.
Today, I was just curious to see what the girls were up to bc I kinda got invested in their posts. I guess I was thinking “I wonder what they’re up to these days”. And then I saw he liked a picture of a girl (who he used to be acquaintances with) in lingerie. Someone he doesn’t talk to and someone I’ve mentioned before in the past that bothered me. I sent him a message telling him that I need space and I feel disrespected. It wasn’t the fact that he liked it (although it hurt). It was the fact that he did something that he knows would hurt me. I was about to drive an hour to bring him stuff to make him feel better because he’s sick. And I feel so sad because I spent so much time making a care package and I feel like it was all for nothing. I wish this wasn’t as important as it feels but I am really hurt. What should I do? What is a normal and healthy response to this situation?
(Just a side note, I am religious and so is he, so my ideas of modesty and relationship expectations might be different from someone who isn’t.)

Post Opinion