God loves his transgender children!

ElizaPam
God loves his transgender children!

A lot of people are under the false belief that being transgender is a sin but that’s the farthest from the truth!

The truth is that God made me a female but put me in a male earthly body for a very special reason. 🥰 When I go to heaven I’ll leave this earthly body behind and everyone will finally see my female soul. Jesus will explain the special reason why he makes transgender people. All the people who have hurt me will say that they’re sorry and I won’t hurt anymore and we’ll become friends! ❤️

Being born in the opposite sex’s body isn’t wicked, what’s wicked is delighting in inflicting pain on God’s children just because he made them a little different! But Jesus will forgive everyone who has hurt me and so will I. 😇🤗

And my family won’t be ashamed of me anymore they’ll actually be proud that God chose me to be one of his transgender girls while on Earth 😃

God loves his transgender children!
41
19

Most Helpful Girls

• MintChocolateChip
    We are made in the image of God. Man and woman are the two genders he created us to be. Whenever we are deceived by sin to think that a cis woman can be a man, and a cis man can be a woman, we are saying "screw God's plan in creation". We have specific roles in life as men and women. These roles are specifically described in the Bible, and when we stray from them, we are putting God's image in vain. I think our society is led to believe that Christians hate the LGBTQ+ community, but as Christians we are called to love our neighbors as God loves us. We are supposed to serve and love others. The reason why Christianity rejects the community is because God makes no mistakes and His design is divine and perfect. So out of love, and righteousness, we seek to share the good news of his salvation and reject sin and all evil. This can come across as hate towards the LGBTQ+ community. We don't hate the people themselves. We hate the sin driving it. I can't make you believe in God, or repent, that's only a thing God can do, but we can draw your attention to the fact that this ideology is wrong and not supported by the Bible and God's commands for us as His children. God IS loving, and he IS healing. But God is Just and requires everything to be good and perfect. Noone lives up to these standards, so that's where Jesus dying comes in. He died so that if we out our trust in him and devote our lives to His control, God will see us as he sees Jesus. Jesus, God as a man, perfect, humbled himself for our sins and the relationship that is created when you accept Him is unbreakable. No sins we do can ever turn Him away after that. You believe that you were meant to be transgender, but this is a sin. Sin is the absence of God. I'm nowhere near perfect myself, but please don't validate your sins to think it's ok to be transgender. It's not God's design! 💕💕
    Is this still revelant?
    • ElizaPam

I’ve talked to God about this because it’s my life whereas you barely think about it but it’s ok that you don’t understand, you will get it when you go to heaven and see that we really do have female souls 😃

• I'm sorry you've been led to believe by the sinful society we live in, that this is true. ❤️

• GhettoGirl
    Your only hope is that our God actually is a forgiving God as what you practice in your delusion and lust is of the vilist perversions.
    Is this still revelant?
    • ElizaPam

Being a girl isn’t perverted you’re all breaking my heart but you will apologize in heaven 🙂

• flowers70

@eliza you're delusional and going straight to hell. god dont love you. You're a tranny

• mistixs

@flowers70 what exactly do you get out of being a jerk? How has OP's transgenderism hurt you in any way? & who gives you the right to decide whose sins send them to hell, & whose sins don't send them to hell? (Clearly you're a sinner, yet I'm sure you believe your sins won't send you to hell, because reasons)

Most Helpful Guys

• NikosBlackwood
    Wow, this is a take on transgenderism that I have never seen before! It's very eye-opening because most people claim "God never makes mistakes" versus "God made a mistake with my body" and this is totally different from that norm. Thank you for showing your faith, although it has been met with resistance from... apparently, almost everyone else.
    God does not make mistakes. But He works the world in ways we cannot comprehend, which means that nothing about you could possibly be a mistake.
    Those who talk of "bodily mutilation" also choose to get tattoos, have their wisdom teeth prematurely torn out, and have all sorts of cosmetic suegery- they have no right to say anything in this matter.

And for that one guy who said "You will answer to God on Judgement Day," yeah- we ALL will, for all the sins we haven't repented of. So will the OP, but not coz they're trans. In fact, they're more faithful than you seem to be. And you and I will answer too, for judging others. Shake hands with you in Hell?
    Is this still revelant?
    • I will be waiting for that handshake because foreshame we are all going to hell!

• Fyi i just realized that sounded very sarcastic. I wasn't trying to be rude at all. I was genuinely agreeing with you and i will definitely wait gor that handshake.

• justawhiteman
    God loves everyone this is true! BUT, I know for sure men and women were created by him before birth to be who they are, not something or someone else. You are sadly mistaken if you believe God ordained you to be the way you say you are. The devil has lied to you! God never has and never will claim that it is just to act the way you do..
    Is this still revelant?
    • ElizaPam

God made me a female soul I’ve talked to him about this for years you barely even think about it.

• Uh no... I know Gods stance on this after reading the bible and learning his teachings for 10 years. Genesis 1:27- "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female". This is what God said and God does not change his views its always been and will always be: Male and Female.

• aangelena

If he made you a female soul he would’ve given you a female body to go with it and reproduce with since our whole purpose/the supposed reason god made humans was to reproduce and deforming your body will not allow you to do so anymore so technically it is against god if he where even real.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1739
  • Daniela1982
    I'm not quite sure what you are saying. Are you saying you didn't have transgender surgery? If you are a female in a male body to this day than you are not classified as a transgender which means going from one gender to another. You are still biologically the same gender. Now if you did have the surgery aren't you negating God's purpose for you? You are telling Him he made a mistake and that you corrected it, in other words, went outside of his will for you. Maybe he wants you to become a counselor to those who seek Transgender surgery. The Bible does not address the transgender issue as back then there were no transgenders. So I don't know if it can be considered a sin, any more than any other corrective surgery. That being said I absolutely loved your post. You sound like a person I would be happy to count as one of my friends. in real life. :)God loves his transgender children!God loves his transgender children!God loves his transgender children!
  • Emerald5
    There is nothing wrong with being transgender. Gay, lesbian, etc. it is all natural. This is not a perfect world and because such human behaviours are based on their DNAs which are also not perfect, it should not be viewed as a sin or something unnatural. I don't look down on such people and treat them as part of our society. We should have a broader scope of view so that there is more understanding between ourselves.
    • Now you sound like a reasonable human being if there was a Jesus this would be his sentiments I’m sure

• BrittBratt2416
    Yes, God does love you and He loves everyone. But God is just and will judge everyone fairly and accordingly upon the earth come the day we die or on judgement day. And I'm sorry but I'm going to be honest with you, what you are saying is not the truth. By saying God made you female but but put you in male body is saying God made a mistake and the Lord doesn't make mistakes ever. He saw you as a male thus created you as male and even made sure to print in your DNA/chromosomes. If the Lord wanted you to be female, He would have done so from the very beginning. I'm sorry but God is not the author of confusion, He would not confuse you to believe that you are biological female placed into male body, it just doesn't make any sense. All this confusion that's going on in the world right now is nothing but Lucifer getting ready to take as many people down with him as possible cause he knows he only has a short time left here. I'm happy you are believer in Jesus/God but telling yourself and the rest of us a lie isn't going to change the fact that you are biological male and I hope you come to terms with that some day.
  • Chris4744
    God created only two genders and defined them by their biology.
    • ElizaPam

Our souls are separate from biology, biology is the study of mere flesh.

• Chris4744

Oh really? So how do i separate my soul from my body? Aside from suicide?

• ElizaPam

You have to die and then your soul goes to heaven while your body rots in the ground. I can’t wait for heaven nobody will be mean to me and I won’t be in a boys body anymore! 🤗🥰

• Savage_Wisdom
    God did not make a mistake. You if you were born a man you were meant to be a man, if you're born a woman you were meant to be a woman.
    • ElizaPam

God made me a woman in a boys body for a special reason 🥰

• God made you a man in a man's body, Lucifer convinced you that you were really a woman. God speaks out several times about mutilating your flesh.

• ElizaPam

That’s not true me and Jesus already talked about this

• D_Bone_Steak
    And I'm a black gay woman trapped in a white male's body.

... and here's the best part... NOBODY CARES!
    • @MarleyQuinn Awe... guess I triggered you. Don't take personal offence I said gay and black woman... not gay and fat black woman. lolz

• highjinx

@MarleyQuinn burned BAM!

• Note how her comment disappeared. I didn't tattle tale or block her, she took herself out of the situation as far as I know. Wonder why... hmmmmmmm...

• Iron_Man
    I will assure you God doesn't want you or anyone else changing there Gender around everything you do
    You are going answer to him on Judgement Day.
    • Iron_Man

@John_Doesnt Back at Ya you're the worst piece of crap I've ever seen in my life

• Iron_Man

MarleyQuinn
      You're a fake account you don't matter you and your garbage opinion

• Iron_Man

You support the question Asker your the homo. Take your filthy ass off of my page

• OlderAndWiser
    God loves all of his children but he does not love our sins. Yes, God loves you, but God also loves every person who is in prison, including child molesters and rapists. Don't confuse God's love for acceptance of your sins.
    • Exactly this

• True <3

• highjinx

When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me. `

• NightNshiningArmor
    Of course God Loves you, a good parent doesn't hate their own child. However sin is like radiation , it messes up everything. We all are born into being a sinner. Because of our sin status the human body isn't perfect, and sircumbs to illness, and we also get defects sometimes when we are born. Salvation isn't based on bad or good it's based on do you believe Jesus died for your sins. If you really love God you will not be satisfied in living a sinful life style you will change and I'm speaking about all sin I'm not pointing fingers. Confusion of who you are or what you are is the work of the devil against you. Everyone has there fight that they need to fight within themselves. I hate when people judge others, saying things like:" your going to hell" that's not speaking in love and your basically speaking a judgment on them as if you are God, you don't know they might change years later and be looking down at you from heaven while you are in hell. People like that are Hippocrates. It's like being a cop that burglarize homes. It's one thing to be like don't do that, thats bad, and another to say you're going to hell.
  • dmbfck
    Since you are, I’m assuming, a christian I have some questions for you! None of these are hateful against your religion I’m just curious.

How do we know what is told in the bible is real?

What do you think about the subject of Evolution? Do you also believe that it could’ve just been that that has us here today?

If Adam and Eve were both straight and cis, where do other sexualities and genders fit in? I myself am bisexual.
    • I could answer for you. I was raised in a catholic househole and was forced to attend a private catholic school. The B S. answer that they gave us as to what the the Bible said was true was because it written by the Holy Soirit and that i's true because all the different 'books' in it were written at different points in time.

Also a lot of the morals and laws that were written in the Bibke were written by what people believed back than. I believe that evolution has run its course and that the Bible no longer applies to this day and age unless its for historical reasons. I believe that some events from the Bible did happen historically just not the morality part of it. Also there were pages missing before most of the books were collected. I say most because if memory serves correctly there were missing books and books that they chose not to include in the Bible due to the books contradicting the others. So who knows wth they are trying to feed us with it.

God made Adam and Eve, a man and a woman, to procreate to make more people. I don't believe that concept fits at all with this day and age as the earth is populated with enough people so if people don't swing straight than it really shouldn't be a problem. Hell, pirates were straight, gay, and bisexual and there are even historical figures who wrre part of the LGBTQA+ Community.

• Also back than procreating was a necessity for humans to repopulate and it's not as important now so who knows what God's plan. Hell, according to the Bible we are ALL sinners an the chance of us going to Heaven is very slim. That's why I stopped believing. Cargolism just has a lot of negativity towards others and I don't need that in my life. I believe that there is a God and that we sh oi uld follow the 10 commandments but thats pretty much it. God loves his children no matter what.

• dmbfck

Wow thank you so much for answering, I agree with a lot that you have said and it makes sense. Like the Adam and Eve thing, they HAD to reproduce but now that we are about 7 billion people on this earth, we have choices. Thank you this helped a lot! I wish I could like your replies.

• AbleLearner
    Since it's obvious from nature that we were created to procreate with the opposite sex, it's equally obvious that homosexuality and transgenders are against the nature that God created you with.

While God loves everybody, that is true, he must absolutely hate these perverted lifestyles, as you have destroyed the second purpose of your existence. The first purpose being to love and be loved by God himself, and the second purpose being procreation. So you have literally destroyed yourself.
  • euroiko
    No, you're just mentally ill. God do everyone but you're following the wrong path. Turn before Its too late.
    • euroiko

God do love everyone* pardon me <3

• ElizaPam

You know nothing of my situation.

• euroiko

I might not but I know for a fact that you're lost.

• Gedaria
    I can see your point, don't particularly agree with it. We are imperfect people and mix up in the genes, pts you in this situation,. I have with it, it pains me when I see females and say to myself why isn't my body like hers. But it isn't and it is pointless beating myself for it. Been fighting this for all my life. But it's acting on your feelings is the problem or sin...
    • There’s nothing wrong with transitioning if that’s what you’re suggesting. I also feel that hormonal imbalance is what affects many of you. I’m worried as to why there isn’t more research about why people feel that way. I feel like some powerful people are manipulating your sorrow for profit.

• Phoenix98
    I'm sorry but no.

Don't get me wrong God loves all his children, including you and always will but being a transgender directly violates his word and the bible/God is painfully clear about things like this. Men and women were created by him before birth to be who they are, not something or someone else.
  • Lemia
    I dont think God stares at you in the shower looking at your little penis laughing and going "Look at that tiny thing, No wonder she isn't getting any", Maybe he thought your parents would like a baby boy when you were concevie but as you grow up, you realised its better to be a female then a male. @ElizaPam
  • digbickfrank
    Lol this is a devil tempting the weak. While god loves you regardless of your son. You WILL NOT ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD. Lol barely any of us will 144000 of davids bloodline goes to heaven. The rest of us inherit the earth under jesus's reign. You will be eliminated with the rest of the sinners. Enjoy hell because because you are ashamed of being labeled gay so you think calling yourself a female will save you. You just a closet fag.
    • God also doesn’t like hate. I guess you’ll be burning too:

• mistixs

You've never had premarital sex (fornication), I presume?

• Randallsnyder
    Umm wtf, it clearly states, male and female, not whatever they want to be, otherwise id be a venus flytrap, or a rock
  • Dchrls78104
    "There is no place in God's kingdom for immoral persons... those who engage in homosexual acts... thieves..." (1 Corinthians 6: 9, 10).
    "Do not love like pagans do, with empty reasonings; their ignorance and hard heartedness keep them in mental darkness and away from the life God offers. They have lost their morality, so they rush like greedy people into every kind of filth." ( Ephesians 4:17-19)
  • Coryn-of-the-year
    I agree that God loves all of His children.
    I'm not sure of any doctrine that teaches that God deliberately put anyone into the "wrong" body. I do feel sympathy for you, and I hope that God may find a way to communicate through the confusion you must be going through.
  • White-American89
    Agreed but God does not approve of people mutilating their bodies.
    • ElizaPam

I’m not sure if I agree or disagree but I’m not getting any surgery anyway. I’ll keep the part God gave me.

• So you represent and speak for God is that what you think sounds like delusions of grandeur

• Angels-vs-Demons
    You are a reprobate man. God made you male and that is what He will judge you as.

Be a man. The Bible states the effeminate will not enter Heaven. 1 Corinthians 6:9
    • highjinx

Isaiah 45:7 (KJV) “I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. It couldn't be clearer. God told Isaiah that He creates evil. And what about Job's words? Job 2:10 “…What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil?”.

• MoscowMitch
    Transgender are not literally in the wrong body. They are behaviourally atypical of their gender which is not the same thing.

If you actually read the Bible there's much there that supports transgenderism.
    • *I should say there's NOT much there that supports transgenderism. Rather the opposite.

• Here ya go: Deuteronomy 22:5
      "A woman must not wear men’s clothing, nor should a man dress up in women’s clothing, for anyone who does this is offensive to the Lord your God."

• highjinx

There is absolutely no evidence that any God actually exists. In fact, take a very close look at these ancient fables. Not only have they been shown to be a collection of various fables and superstitions from various cultures, but they even have this God "drowning out unbelievers". Like disbelieving in this God is a paramount sin. That should be a huge red flag right there that these religions are man-made hype. They are basically telling you outright that if you don't believe in their fictional God their God will condemn you. And what does that have to do with any morality or supreme intelligence? On the contrary that is a mentality that clearly comes from oppressive fraud.

• kk430
    View point from a Christian on how God feels about bisexual/gay people? I've really been struggling with this since I came out.
    • ElizaPam

God loves bisexual and gay people too! He made you how you are, everything about you was designed by him and seen as perfect in his eyes, including your sexuality!

• IIGrifterSixII
    LMAO... This place is awesome for some early chuckles over coffee. Thanks for sharing
  • Alexww
    God loves all children and people but being other than heterosexual is wrong. It is stated in the Bible. The acceptance of the world to other sexual orientations is the moralistic attack of the devil.
  • John_Doesnt
    God was destroyed by The Leader. There is no more God because he died when the Leader killed him in Mortal Kombat.
  • tara987
    I'm sorry you feel shame. You are one of God's children. You are who you are and you're beautiful.
  • Papi-Daddy
    I'm not saying you're wrong but you are wrong sorry
  • Agape93
    Out of the many things he hates, at least he doesn’t hate something he made specifically a certain way
  • AuroraRoseat
    I support you. Believe what you want to believe as long as it doesn’t harm you or anyone else.
  • 100% false. And trannies aren't God's children but rather children of the devil.
    • That's not true, they might be sinners but so is everyone. We're all horrible sinners, and a lot of us are worse on the inside than people we compare ourselves to. I don't agree with the LGBTQ lifestyle, but I love them as people because they're fellow humans and deserve respect and love. And I'm no better than them on the inside. I'm just as sinful as they are, more so.

• flowers70

@mspambeesly obviously you dont know nor read the bible. God does not like trannies that's why they die of aids and hiv just like the homos

• mistixs

@flowers70 promiscuous straight people also get deadly STDs. & the bible says that promiscuous people (even if straight) won't enter the Kingdom of God.
      So I presume you harbor this same energy towards straight people who have premarital sex?

• davidj555
    Fuck whatever religion has to do with this.

You shouldn't be treated differently because your trans
    People suck
  • MajesticTwelve
    I like your mental gymnastics on this. I'm not religious at all but:
    Your contention is that "While god made me in his image, he made a mistake, and actually made me a woman trapped in a mans body"
    So, god makes massive mistakes? Wrong "soul" wrong body, but loves you anyways?
    There's no reason "jesus" made transgender.
    Transgender is a result of a mental illness called gender dysphoria syndrome.
    So unless you're saying he made you mentally ill on purpose, I really don't see what you're trying to prove here.
    If god made you a male, it's because he intended you to be male.

• mspambeesly
    Yes, God loves his transgender children, but it's still wrong. Disagreeing does NOT equal hate, though. I'm a Christian and believe being homosexual and transgender is wrong, but they're still people and I love them because God says to love everyone. Also, there are many hidden sins in a person's life that we might not see and don't judge them for; homosexuality and transgender-ness (sry I don't know what to call it formally) is an outward sin as well as an inward one, but there are straight Christian people who have affairs and other things and we wouldn't know, and therefore wouldn't judge. Transgender people are human, too, and deserve respect and love. I'm not perfect, so I won't judge others who aren't perfect, either.
  • highjinx
    which god there's so many?God loves his transgender children!
  • KatherineJ
    I wish you happiness in this life, as well as in the next.
  • MannySimms
    That's a healthy attitude, but still a bit fucked up. This is an example of what God demands:

But if this charge is true (that she wasn’t a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father’s house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

Be yourself, no matter what others say or think.God loves his transgender children!
  • Bman4907
    God tests everyone to be something better than they thought they could be. FInding that test is the tricky part.
  • I think there is no one up there love us or hate us. We are alone...
  • Optymistyk
    Honestly I think you should go see a doctor
  • theOrigins
    My dear friend.. Creation is in DUALITY.. thats the only pattern it follows.. by this I mean “positive/negative.. good/evil.. male/female etc” there’s no inbetween.. To me a transgender is just a LIFESTYLE.. which was triggered most times at an early stage in life.. it in itself is not part of creation and not a gender.. I repeat it’s not a gender but a lifestyle. Ofcourse you are free to be who you want to be as long you don’t make it obligatory to others..

At the end of the day we’re all genderless.. it’s just the (male or female) coveralls you choose to operate in this realm.
  • jdandy
    If you have sex out of wedlock it's fornication other than that I don't know
  • TonyConrad
    God loves you but it doesn't mean that He doesn't want to sort you out.
  • flowers70
    You're going straight to hell..
    • ElizaPam

That’s a very mean thing to say and it’s not your place to say it! That hurt please apologize.

• flowers70

Well you are this is a sin

• ElizaPam

No it’s not God already told me 🙂

• Papajohns
    God is a man made concept
  • luvstoned4him
    Of course he does, why would you think otherwise?
  • nerms123
    Amen gurl preach
  • dianagirl
    God is wonderful, isn't He! :)
  • Agnes120
    Being a transgender is not normal.
  • LowSelfSteem
    @ElizaPam has Jeus seen your penis then.