MyTake on the 12 Stones of Revelation in KJV 21:19-20 - Bible Talk

In the bible 12 stones are listed as the foundation of the New Jerusalem in Revelations 21:19-21 in the KJV and I believe each stone has a symbolic value - I won't go into detail about what each term means or how it relates to the stone or what it entails because I think you should think about these matters on your own to help yourself become a seeker of revelation too. Here They are

(1) Hunger (Jasper) - A Red Stone

(2) Service (Sapphire) - A Blue Stone

(3) Intelligence (Chalcedony) - Multiple Layered Stone with Granite Like Variants

(4) Health (Emerald) - Green Stone

(5) Civility & Prayer (Sardonyx) - Multiple Layered Stone with Skin Tone Colours and Reddish Colours Too

(6) Forgiveness (Sardius) - Reddish Stone the Colour of a Prune

(7) Connection (Chrysolite) - Light Greenish Stone the Colour of Bright Leaves

(8) Glory (Beryl) - Bluish Stone the Colour of European Eyes

(9) Knowledge (Topaz) - Varied in Colour Stone Sometimes Yellow Like Sand

(10) Insight (Chrysoprase) - Light Green Stone the Colour of Green Grapes

(11) Compassion & Passion (Jacinth) - Reddish Stone the Colour of Bronze

(12) Power (Amethyst) - Purplish Stone the Colour of Velvet

Also I want to say sorry - I wanted to post pictures of each stone on here but GAG limits how much memory you can use in your pictures so I did not have enough space to post 12 stones on here

8
0

Most Helpful Guys

• It's shows that things of value are not left for the ordinary things but the extraordinary ones :)
    Is this still revelant?
  • Bshu2jdbxb
    Wow I like it
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

06
  • Liam_Hayden
    The most obvious meaning is that the 12 stones represent the twelve tribes, just like the twelve stones of Aaron's breastplate or the 12 stones of the memorial built to commemorate the crossing of the Jordan.
  • yenofed840
    Power (Amethyst) - Purplish Stone the Colour of Velvet belong to the empowerment of women
  • Gedaria
    They are representative of the 12tribes of Israel. In this instance it's a standing for the kingdom government of the 144000 kings and priests that makes up heavenly Israel.
  • OddBeMe
    Like infinity stones and other fictional devices.
  • michael1469
    So what was the question?
  • Anonymous
    Is this some Doctor Strange stones? Return time and kill the Covid-19 when was a baby. When Hulk ask: "why not go back in time when Thanos was a baby" - does the breaking and stretching hand move.

Anyways my birth stone is Topaz.