This fixes your attractiveness better than perfume! Bible talk

The bible says that a good name is better than perfume

And that by this ALL men will know you are His disciples, if you have love for one another

I don’t remember who said it but somebody told me that love is a verb

How do you show this love for others

1 - Support // emotional / conversational / psychological / manual

2 - Encouragement // building trust / building confidence / building happiness / building peace

3 - Understanding // ability to comprehend / ability to care / ability to protect / ability to have pure motives

4 - Acceptance // ability to include / ability to embrace / ability to accept anonymity / ability to think positively of others

Do this and EVERYBODY will like you and trust you and have good things to say about you

5
2

Most Helpful Guy

• Jjpayne
    These are very good words that every one should hear. If a very attractive women did none of these things and a very basic women did, I would choose her in a heartbeat
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• collie22
    working my way through my KJ Bible
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

14
  • TheLawAroundHere
    Eh... i dont know about all that. While i dont think there is a tried and true method of getting people on your side, id put money on there being a way to make sure everyone that does "this" has nothing but enemies.
  • navyrobin
    You don’t need everybody to like you in the first place. Then you’d be a people pleaser with no solid identity.
  • David92506
    Can God make a rock so huge that he/she is unable to move it?
  • OddBeMe
    Sounds like you’re selling on Home Shopping Network. The Bible isn’t the best place for you feel better about yourself.
  • themythos
    Attractiveness is inside and out.. perfume makeup and exercise all help as well. Unless you like being the nice but ugly friend.
    • @themythos
      Are you saying that if a woman goes without make doesn't exercise or if she does not much she is ugly?

• themythos

Not at all. "Perfume makeup and exercise all >>help<<" meaning you will usually be more attractive with them. Goes without saying that there's natural beauties out there.

• themythos

<<".