A sure way to track both Personality and Destiny

jennifer_bloom

I believe you can track a person’s past and their future by looking at their desires and interests.

Somebody who desires food and sensation and hates service and responsibility made choices that led to those desires.

Somebody who desires money and status and hates compassion and humility made choices that led to those desires.

Somebody who desires power and control and hates gentleness and submission made choices that led to those desires.

In the same way, your approach to religion will determine the outcome of your religion.

If you serve God because you want meaning and purpose, you will receive good rewards.

If you serve God for money or popularity, you will either fail miserably or lose site of God once your goals have been obtained.

I’m not saying you should hate money or food since everybody needs that, what I am saying is to act on noble impulses and pursue noble causes, than you will by consequence, gain an understanding of life that is integrated with virtue and balanced between self sufficiency and social philanthropy. God does not neglect those who forgo power and status to serve Him, in fact, those types of people are usually the first ones He chooses to reward with power and status.

7
0

Most Helpful Guys

• Jjpayne
    I agree, you will get the fruits of both your choices and your actions
    Is this still revelant?
    • Jjpayne

Thank you for the mho 😊

• Joker_
    I actually like this myTake
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

05
  • coolhandroo
    Is all of existence just an elaborate way for god to divide us into two teams and punish the losers and hang out with a much of people who all think the same way read one book only and kiss his ass? It's either that or we are just bad television for a bored and unimaginative higher power. Of course it could all just be nonsense but I doubt you have considered that with an open mind
  • Horny-ashell
    Good take on this it's not something that I have actually sat down and thought about but it has given me something to think about. Thank you.
  • stuntbrain
    Tracking destiny is another way of saying you can predict the future, but you probably already knew I'd say that, right?
  • Rickinct7
    well said
  • Calgarydirty69
    destiny