The Healing Properties of Love

jennifer_bloom
The Healing Properties of Love

Here I’m quoting a Times of India article that suggests married couples in loving relationships recover from wounds faster than married couples in stressful relationships

While planning today’s GAG post, I began to wonder why psychologists have a higher divorce rate than people outside the mental health field and I concluded that one possible reason for that is that they try to understand human consciousness without integrating or factoring God into their therapeutic methods.

I believe God is preventative medicine for many harmful vices that affect other communities such as alcoholism, drug addiction, risky physical exchanges in the bedroom, and abusive romantic partners, when the religious community people participate in is inclusive and logically inclined.

The bible says to seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and God will enable you to use the skills and talents you cultivate and apply to satisfying your biological, social and spiritual needs and the way I understand that is:

1. When your pursue God’s purpose through vocational loyalty

2. And philanthropic initiative with caution and genuine effort

That God will provide you with the physical, mental and social properties you need to succeed, accomplish your goals, and take care of yourself and your family.

The Healing Properties of Love
3
0
0Girl Opinion
3Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

• emperor90
    So true cause there are miracles that science can not explain
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?
  • alance99
    Nice Mytake, totally agree with it
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

01
  • Aakash_Hangargi
    The married couples get healed faster bc they are loved and cared for if you have good mental state it helps the healthy mind and body to be developed.

And why pschiatrist have high divorce rates.

Bc no matter what whenever a patient or a client shares there problem and the Dr. Is able to see and here it so a part of the issue stays with him.

When they see it in there spouses or partners they became alert before it develops and react

There are so many problems it's like whenever someone says I have caught something like fli and explains the symptoms then you might feel same symptoms even if you don't have anything