What the bible taught me about the purpose of life

jennifer_bloom

Before I became a Christian I thought I had two purposes in life: To glorify myself and to experience sensory happiness, I loved Burger King and McDonalds and Pink Lunch Boxes and Cartoons and Books About Popular Girls and Good Looking Guys.

Now I know life is about serving God and glorifying His name and reputation rather than my own. So I’ve stopped seeking validation and praise from human beings, And I try to not be proud or egocentric when I deal with people, and not demand all the praise for myself.

1
2
2Girl Opinion
1Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• Shy80sgirl
    I think it is admirable to not glorify yourself, regardless of religious beliefs. When selflessness permeates even a small group of people, the world becomes a little bit happier. This is a very simple opinion, I know. I don’t feel the need to dive into various beliefs systems at all. Kudos to you and anyone who puts other’s happiness first
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

• emperor90
    It is good i guess
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

10
  • collie22
    for me it's be a good person do the right thing and don't cut corners or we could say do things God's way do good works and repent :)
    Like 1 Person

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!