Proof That Racism is Pointless: Mongoloid Origins of Modern Scandinavians

Anonymous

Scandinavians are considered to be the Whitest people on Earth and the epitome of the White race. But the Whitest people whom Hitler and most modern Neo-Nazi worshiped and worship even now are in fact part-Mongoloid! Look at these guys:

Finland:

Norway:

Denmark:

Finland Swedish:

Iceland:

Sweden:

Norway:

But when did they get this Asian look? The answer is pretty simple. Look at this map:

This map shows how close modern Europeans are to ancient Hunter-Gatherers, one the first Homo Sapiens inhabitants of Europe. And guess what they looked like? Here is a reconstruction of a Hunter-Gatherer's skull.

Conclusion: racism is invalid because White people descended from Negroid and Mongoloid people.

10
24

Most Helpful Guy

• madhatters4
    well this is why racism shouldn't exist. but sadly as a construct the logic of racism's absurdity is lost on people. racism isn't built on sound logic, objectivity or rational thought but rather superficial relavitivity
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• kaylaS91
    ah so you just realized that racism is nothing but a bunch of innacurate racially-fueled, social constructs?
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

I used to be racist before.

• kaylaS91

okay well I'm glad to hear that you've learned the error of your ways. :)

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

923
  • Tanuron
    Everyone comes from Africa and Asia originally anyway, Asia being the oldest as far as I know. So we all have ancestors that are coloured in some ways, so yes like always racism have always been pretty pointless and meaningless. But is a bit funny and sad all these people who think you can't be racist towards white people. Ridiculous.
    • Anonymous

Black racism towards White people is even more ridiculous than White racism honestly, though I don't like both.

• Library
    "Racism is invalid because White people descended from Negroid and Mongoloid people"

Conclusion:
    Racism is invalid because it's wrong
    White supremacy is invalid because White people descended from Negroid and Mongoloid people
  • 

• conquer
    l completly agree with you. racism is pointless in every respect. reason of slanted Eyes is not just because of ancient hunter gatherers but also Mongol invision in middle age there aren't pure race already. l want to contribute to you.

encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images

encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images

They are mongols

beauty-around.com/.../20-asem_jaketaeva.jpg

beauty-around.com/.../17-Saya_Orazgalieva.jpg

beauty-around.com/.../5-Kumis_Bazarbaeva.jpg

encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images

encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a7c10ae302.jpg

They are khazaks

• kxera
  • sp33d
    racism is invalid because White people descended from Negroid and Mongoloid people.
    Equivalently, had white people not come from a line of N&M, racism would be valid.

First order logic, learn it, please :(
    • sp33d

did gag just capitalize the word white?

• Anonymous

Dude, I know logic, I am an IT student. You'd better learn some history and read the terms of the Nazi doctrine, then you will understand the logic behind my post.

• alphadoggystyle
    you are partly right, the first inhabitants/hunter gatherers of Europe where not negroid, they had darker skin than they do today but their skull shape and facial features, hair etc where completely different and unrelated to negroids who are warm climate adapted.

North europeans do have admixture from a group known as ancient north euroasians, which had genes in common both with modern mongoloids and caucasoids. so yes some traits and genes are shared between east Asians and europeans
  • Righttobeararms83
    Finns are not scandanavian and their racial ancestry resides around Northern finnland and Russia. Not that it matters the human race is combinations of races, groups and tribes that split from one and joined others travelling back and forward across the face of the earth for hundreds thousands years its only in last maybe 7000 that we settled building civilisation and set up permanent boarders.
  • EmoKate97
    AHHHHHH DAM! I HATE THIS!

OP do you realize that you just encourage racism? By the bases of evolution itself you stated that whites evolved while blacks / mongoloids while mongoloids and blacks didn't.
    • Anonymous

I didn't mention evolution in my post at all. But yes, White people evolved, though Mongoloid and Black people evolved too. They had their own mixing.

• abundantlyrich
    Really? Down syndrome people of the white race have eyes that look asiany. I think it is just how the breeding takes place that gives those white people small squinty eyes in those mentioned countries. Most don't branch out to find a breeding partner outside of the country anyway up north. Chances are they are interbreeding remotely from their large family tree that may have ran from a thousand years ago.
  • John_Doesnt
    Those are all good points, but I still think Scandinavian and Dutch women are the most beautiful in the world.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...44dea73b50.jpg
  • peachblossomluck
    I'm Caucasian and Native American (descended from Asians) mixed but I don't know if you can tell or not? I'm part German and that shows up the most I think? I have blue eyes and dark blonde hair.
  • TheFlak38
    Another bigot hating White people, telling us that racism is invalid and that race doesn't exist. Of course when it comes to non White people invading White countries you will say that we must "check our privilege" and that we must accept racial diversity even though race does not exist, but only in White countries. You will never preach that Africa is too African and Asia too Asian. That is your goal as an anti racist. A world with no White people.
    Anti racist is a cdeword for anti white.
    • Anonymous

No, that was not the point of my post. I am Scandinavian myself and used to believe in White / Germanic supremacy, but it's pointless since we are not as pure as Nazi believed. That doesn't mean that I support immigration, I am still opposed to it.

• TheFlak38

Supremacy? Why supremacy? And what exactly is pointless?
      What the National Socialists (that's what you call a Nazi) believe in is that the Nation exists only with the values that form its foundations, with race being the most important of it.

• MChinesewantfriend
    Indeed race do exist because most groups are naturally protective of their own members, but modern people is a mix of their ancestors.
    As for scandinavians, they have so called "asian" ancestry, but they are also partly descens from so called "cro-magnon" while "cro-magnon" had some features that are easily recognize as mongoloid. Besides the admixture analysis showed that "asian" are people with the least diversity.
  • sedrftvgyhujik
  • Berethor
    You do realize that he main race clash in not between whites and asians? in fact Asian see whiteness as the ultimate beauty ideal, and rightfully so, and white people was able to naturally achieve those good looks, so why should white people give up on it? to let foreign violence and ugliness from the third world to overrun their countries and ruin their white heritage?

edition.cnn.com/2013/06/25/health/asian-beauty/
  • ThisDudeHere
    I think most racist care about how each race looks and behaves now, not where they originated from.
    • Anonymous

No, one of the point of racism is that races as a concept are completely separate groups which didn't mix for a long period of time. Those nations that are mixed are of less value than those nations that are pure. Scandinavians were thought to be the purest White / Aryan people while they in fact mixed with Mongoloid people just some thousands years ago.

• That is a concept some "educated" racists have. The average Joe Smith thinks in more simple terms of black, white and Asian.

• Anonymous

The average Joe Smith should be sent to school. :)

• mits777
    If you go deep enough and back enough in time we all end up with same origins so this post is useless. All the people that are today somewhere far back had a relationship
    • Anonymous

This is for people who are still racist.

• mits777

Those people will always be racist, no post will change them. There are racist people even among one race, even among white people there are people who discriminate against short guys, ugly guys, weird guys whatever you get the idea. Those who are prone to be racist will always be and find an excuse to do so.

• Anonymous

I used to be racist and Nazi and believed in Nordic supremacy until I learned that we are Mongoloid too.

• helloitsmethere
    Wow... as soon as I clicked on this myTake, my playlist decided to play 'Black or White' by MJ lol...
  • bloodmountain1990
    Scandinavians are the whitest people on earth? I thought people from the UK were?
    • Anonymous

No, Scandinavians are whiter.

• MissSakura
    we are just a mix of different races that we dont even now
  • SovereignessofVamps
    Suck pretty pics!!! I like this mytake too!
  • Billyscotter
    Mongoloid, really? Girlsaskguys 1950s edition.
  • Adigelunar
    they r haandsome
  • metalinjected
    S/O to Björk.

• RationalMale
    Congrats... no one cares.
  • oximeter
    even mexicans are asian/orient decent.
  • BruceTrails
    Scandinavians dont even look like each other lol
  • Blitzkrieger
    Rasicm is as pointless as this mytake.
  • thecalmerface
    no, nothing wrong with racism.
  • Anonymous
    You're that Viking-whatever dude.
    • Anonymous

You are right. I go anon when I write mytakes.

• Anonymous
    You are right but first, here are some facts that most people aren't aware of...
    Finnish people are not Scandinavian, they are Finno-Ugric:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finno-Ugric_languages

Scandinavians are Swedes, Danes, Norwegians, Icelanders and Faroese people:

geocurrents.info/.../Scandinavian-Dialects-Map.png

• Anonymous

Genetically they are still similar to Scandinavians.

• Anonymous

Not originally, only because of some mixing during the Viking conquest of Finland, but Finns are in fact more related to Estonians, and are distant relatives of Hungarians - naturally, they are all of Asian descent, just like their predecessors the Huns.
      On the other hand, Swedes and other original Scandinavians were North Germanic tribes.

• Anonymous
    "black" or any other supremacy is also invalid
    • Anonymous

skin color is skin color. my reasoning - i very highly doubt a cell has a native skin color. all the cells I've seen are colorless and then a pigment was created to give it color. black white green? whatever