Why Trump Won, and Yes, The Left Should be Afraid

RationalMale

Another MyTake from your resident Spitfire! Why Trump won, and why yes, the Left is indeed right to be soiling themselves and weeping in terror.

1. Why did he win? Leftist Race Politics.

Let me rehash what you might have missed over the last few years. The Left, particularly over the last 4 years, has played politics 100% as a racial game. Do you remember a few months ago when Barack Obama spoke at the funeral of the murdered Dallas cops and talked about police brutality against blacks? Do you remember Vice President Joe Biden saying Republicans want to put blacks "back in chains" when the 2012 elections was coming around?

Do you remember John Edwards preaching about how black men would all end up in prison or dead unless democrats could save them)?

Maybe you remember Hillary's many points about how evil whites are and how blacks and Mexicans are oppressed and held down by whites?

To summarize--Leftists preached race politics against whites for years, literally, which indeed has resulted in racial mob violence against whites. Whites have seen that yes, this indeed leads to action.

Or as Salon put it so nicely. "White men must be stopped: The very future of mankind depends on it."

https://www.salon.com/2015/12/22/white_men_must_be_stopped_the_very_future_of_the_planet_depends_on_it_partner/

Not at all racially biased against the majority population against the USA I see.

See, whites see cities burning because a thug got shot drawing on a cop, and they don't like how the future looks as the media crows that whites will be a minority soon. Whites decided to follow the lead of other groups in the USA, such as Hispanics (La Raza) blacks, (Black Lives Matter, NAACP), Jews (Anti-Defamation League) and Asians (Ascend) and actually vote in the interests of their own people. So yes. The group that sent Trump to the White House basically had the same racial demographs as this picture.

It's really simple. The Left could have made Obama's years as much as possible about peace, and harmony. Instead they made it about race and racial violence and how evil whites are.

That backfires when you can't really win too much power without whites in the USA.

2. Yes. Leftists are right to be weeping in fear.

Lena Dunham put it quite nicely in a post-election article.

https://www.lennyletter.com/politics/a608/dont-agonize-organize/

At home I got in the shower and began to cry even harder. My boyfriend, who had already wept, watched me as I mumbled incoherently, clutching myself. "It wasn't supposed to go this way. It was supposed to be her job. She worked her whole life for the job. It's her job."

How do I explain? It's like this. Pendulums? They swing both ways. See, under Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch... racial politics literally got to the point where blacks could riot, burn, loot, attack whites, and police were too afraid to actually respond in the needed force. This was their brown shirts (unofficial persons acting with approval of rulers to breaks laws in pursuit of political goals.) looting and rampaging not in some desolate ruin...

But Charlotte, North Carolina.

Or on a smaller scale, stuff like simply beating whites for political reasons. You think a white guy voted Trump? Well beat his ass, not like the cops will do anything.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/you-voted-donald-trump-yelled-man-beaten-chicago-streets/

On the non as violent front? School officials at top colleges were forced to resign after crimes like... thinking people should get to wear whatever Halloween costumes they want.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/08/us/yale-lecturer-resigns-after-email-on-halloween-costumes.html?_r=0

Hell, getting people fired because you didn't like their facebook comments or twitter tweets became a common activity.

https://racisminamerica.org/4-sites-to-expose-racist-internet-trolls-possibly-get-them-fired/

So yes, the Left is right to be terrified. See, under Obama, people on the Left literally could riot, burn cities, attack white political opponents while cops watch... Not to mention the Federal government could blatantly refuse to enforce immigration law, and sue states that wanted to deport illegal immigrants...

Sooo now that the Left has set the violent, lawless, racial warfare tone of American politics... what do you think the Right is going to do to the Left once Trump and a Trump-Department of Justice has the back of the Right wing?

4
12

Most Helpful Guy

• TheFlak38
    Thank you so much for posting this. And of course liberal leftists are too dumb to understand or refuse to accept reality. They will tell you that it's not important and we shouldn't care about it while in reality it is the one important thing. Those coming to our countries always show in group preference. They don't believe in anti racism or "diversity". Then you have whole parts of major European cities with absolutely no Europeans living there. The same people will tell you then that race doesn't exist, that it's a social construct, a myth. Now the diversity deception has been exposed and they chose a different method of brain pollution and tell you that you must accept it and just surrender your homeland to the invaders.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a32824-the-hypocrisy-of-hilary-supporters-anti-trump-protesters
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• lizziepooh03
    What about the right being afraid that Trump won? I am not the only conservative I know that hates that Trump was the candidate let alone *cough*cough* President. I can't believe it actually happened.

It scares me that people picked Trump and I am by far not a leftist.

So what do you say to me and others like me? I am conservative and hate that Trump is president and I am not alone. So what do you say to us?
    Is this still revelant?
    • I would say--your way hasn't and doesn't work. Conservatives like you want to talk about how this is a gentleman's game of ideas, that hispanics are natural conservatives, that we are abandoning our values by electing Trump...
      1. Conservatives couldn't conserve the women's restroom or stop gay marriage from being declared law of the land.
      2. Trump did better with the non-white vote than Romney. Without trying to buy their vote like Clinton. www.nbcnews.com/.../trump-did-better-blacks-hispanics-romney-12-exit-polls-n681386 And he did it despite being slammed as racist and a nazi.
      3. Law enforcement isn't even happening. Conservatives haven't gotten a thing done while the Left brought in millions of foreigners to boost their power base. Which simply means, conservatives aren't stopping the bleeding that will ensure their lack of power. Instead they want to slam the Alt-Right as dangerous and Racist... you know why the Left didn't attack Hillary? Team unity is needed for a win.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

311
  • Azgeda
    The left has EVERYTHING to blame for Trump winning.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

The electoral college biased against states with literally no one aside.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcZTTB10_Vo
    • Bandit74

That first video was amazing đź–’

• Actually the Electoral College is perfoming exactly how it should This isn't a direct democracy. This is a Republic. 50 states working together, not one blob with Washington DC as its head. By your logic, the Senate should be abolished. 2 reps per state is against the will of the people... why should Georgia have the same voice California does?

• Azgeda

@RationalMale
      In actuality it shouldn't.
      50 states with most of the states largely empty but a few power house of industry at California and the financial centres at the northwest yielding to a vast emptiness.
      static1.businessinsider.com/.../...-county-map.png
      cdn.newsapi.com.au/.../511283dee5fa36f50bb631d149c6d481

I'll let CGP grey explain.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wC42HgLA4k

• Junlian
    Aaahahahahahahaha!!! What's going to happen so bad that I have to fear. Life is about experience and self awareness. Death is a reality you'll face as a teen, responsibility as an adult, and maturity as you grow old. Never will I fear martial law, fema, new world order, or any of that. Why? Cause it's not my puropose. You are on the earth to live life and life has a purpose. No one dies with out it being fulfilled. Trust me.
  • Redstang88
    The left pushed too far, and this was the reaction. Hopefully and reasonable balance will be restored through this.
    I suspect a very similar result in the next Canadian election. Trudeau is already out of control, and with any luck he is stopped before he totally destroys this country.
    • Oh, in a perfect world this election would mean a move towards peace and unity. In reality things will continue on the present course of politics becoming more violent and race based.

• I am curious what does he do? I have heard he is a bit crazy and all, but no specifics.

• Redstang88

@genuinlysensitive He's just an idiot with no respect for this country or even common sense. He's spent billions kissing ass in in the UN, flooding the country with immigrants and sending his friends and family for expensive trips and has done FUCK ALL for Canadian citizens.

• ThisSiteIsClickbait
    Your username makes me laugh my ass off.

After this take, your username makes me cry
    • It's reality. And I didn't set the precedent for how violent the Left turned politics from 2009-2016... I just am smart enough to see that the precedent is set and people will go from there.

• Obviously not

• Rawrzz
    I wonder if you realize that more illegals were deported under Obama than any other president...
  • Roll_Tide_Roll
    It was a wake up call, And more of a social victory then even a political one. The left is becoming more of an extreme fringe socialist group by the day.
  • wankiam
    im extreme left and not scared in the slightest
  • Rissyanne
    The Left did all this to themselves.
  • Saoirse_Nua
    Interesting - Could be true or false
  • Adigelunar
    good point
  • MissSakura
    thanks for sharing ur thoughts
  • Anonymous
    Did you see the last major Hillary Clinton rallies? Celebrities-cum-political hacktivists, chief among them Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, Jay Z, Bruce Springsteen, Bon Jovi, and Katy Perry, all fell into Clinton’s corner well before their final appearances for her, excoriating anyone who had the gall to support Donald Trump. Even long-term Republicans who betrayed Trump, like Arnold Schwarzenegger, were attacked by celebrity SJWs such as Robert DeNiro after they joined the “Never Trump” ranks, as if they were dangerous saboteurs. The celebrity paranoia has been palpable for months. Hollywood, that broad industry taking in not just film stars but also singers, silver screen actors, and comedians, has become little more than an overpaid trade union for Hillary Clinton.
    Likewise, every major American company that has come out for a candidate has come out for Hillary. Plenty of “neutral” corporations have undoubtedly been funneling support to the Clinton campaign behind the scenes as well. Prominent billionaires like George Soros and Warren Buffett have done all they could to drag Hillary’s stumbling half-corpse, both literally and figuratively, across the line. Whilst Trump has been supported by a number of ten-figure businessmen, these men are regularly attacked in the media. They include the scapegoated but brave Peter Thiel and Carl Icahn.
    And then there’s the mainstream media. Countless studies have indicated that about 85-90% of all journalists are liberal. This over-representation is more salient still in the upper echelons of newsmen and women, particularly prominent mastheads such as The New York Times, Washington Post, and Huffington Post, plus Democratic TV surrogates like CNN and NBC. The 2016 campaign has inflated this preexisting liberal bias, one that plagued the two George W. Bush Administrations but raged even more ferociously against Donald Trump over the last 18 months.
    All of these media elites have lambasted Trump for over a year, at the same time they give the paltriest coverage of the disgusting Hillary, Podesta and DNC emails. Everything newsworthy on this front, from the overwhelming presence of Clinton Foundation donors in Hillary’s Secretary of State diary book to more recent revelations about John Podesta’s involvement with Satanic rituals, has been brushed off the balcony by the Wolf Blitzers and Chuck Todds of the American mainstream media.
    Yet Trump has triumphed nonetheless!
  • Anonymous
    You are right, SJWs and Loon Bats have demonized white people, and it seems like no one has the balls to stand up to them. So much for "equality".
  • Anonymous
    The dumb cunts really thought that they could keep on getting away with this shit while white people were still the large majority.