When People Speak Out Against Double Standards

After nearly a decade of staying quiet, more and more people continue to voice their disapproval of double standards, gynocentrism and political correctness because they have had enough of it. A person can only poke the bear so much before the bear decides that enough is enough.When People Speak Out Against Double Standards

Recently with how the Boy Scouts have been forced into allowing females to join, many people were not happy and rightfully so. What’s the point of having girlscouts if you are just going to turn the Boy Scouts into “unisex” scouts in the name of “progressiveness”? The Mormon church is even distancing itself from this new Scout’s program It’s gotten so bad that 425,000 boys are in the process of leaving the former Boy Scouts

People often ask, “if men are tired of being mistreated then why don’t they do something about it?” Well, they already are. Men’s rights groups don’t do massive protests, instead they arrange conventions, use social media, boycott, file civil rights complaints against universities along with a other things. Recently a woman’s “empowerment” event was sued by men for discrimination

It’s not just men who are speaking out against misandry and Gynocentrism but also women. Even a feminist named Cassie Jaye created a documentary titled “The red pill” in which she started to have a change of heart and started to sympathize with the MRA movement. Just like how there are men who call themselves “feminists”, there are women who call themselves Men’s rights activists. There are even women who are not pleased with allowing girls into the boy scouts When People Speak Out Against Double Standards

Violence against men has been ignored for too long, many people were indoctrinated with the idea that violence against men is “okay”. Misandry only makes men more resentful. Now, more and more people are continuing to speak out against this misandrist mindset. Popular 4th wave feminist Clementine Ford had her suicide prevention speech canceled after a petition with approximately 14,000 signatures to have her removed was made public. The reason was that she tweeted several anti male tweets.When People Speak Out Against Double Standards

Another issue that people have had enough of is the neglect and passive-aggressive attitude that “progressives” show towards people of Asian descent.There is a group of Asian-Americans that is Suing Harvard for discrimination against Asian-Americans

Many people believe that Asians are “docile” when it comes to discrimination but in reality Asian-Americans have been fighting against discrimination much longer than most people realize.

Some Asian-Americans even enlisted in the US military to prove they are just as American as their peers.When People Speak Out Against Double Standards

The cold truth is that many(not all) progressives/liberals don’t care about their Asian-American peers. Where is the outrage when a person of Asian descent is a victim of a hate crime, discrimination or prejudice? Where is the outrage in regards to Asians getting treated like canon fodder in Hollywood? So yes, I agree with article above. Instead of trying to fit in with the liberals, Asian-Americans should become politically independent, conservative, libertarian or moderate. As an American who is of half Japanese descent, I will not support a political ideology that doesn’t care about me. Which is why I am registered as a libertarian not as a democrat.When People Speak Out Against Double Standards

gun rights vs gun control is perhaps the most controversial issue right now, it’s probably even more controversial than “gender issues”. Some people support gun control and others don’t. However, after the “march for our lives” manifestation, a pro gun rights manifestation occurred in response called “Stand for the second” which was a student walkout in support of the second amendment.When People Speak Out Against Double Standards

generation z is starting to speak out against censorship, double standards and indoctrination on school campuses. Many people belonging to generation z are also more conservative than millennials.

Most of the teens in the video below agree that political correctness has gotten out of control.

Note: I’m not saying every liberal/progressive is bad, I’m not trying to offend anyone. All I’m saying is that more and more people are starting to get the courage to speak out against double standards.

1836
ADFSDF1996 is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girls

• It's ridiculous that they did that to the boy scouts, its like how entitled do you feel just cause you have a vagina? You have the girl scouts for a reason, suddenly that's not enough for you so now you have to have a girl scouts and take over boy scouts? That's just rude and greedy. Men and women can have their own things dedicated to their sex, it's not sexist to do that at all. Women most of time don't want men in their spaces so why is it hard to accept that men don't want women in some of their spaces? We are two different sexes, being different is good people not bad...

• It bugs the crap out of me how 3rd-4th wave feminists want women to have their cakes and eat it too with their spaces. So they want the Boy Scouts to accept girls for the sake of "anti-discrimination" or "equality" yet by the looks of it, they still also want to keep the Girl Scouts at the same time without accepting boys (not that most young boys would be interested in it anyway but still, it's the principle behind their motives that's the issue here).

Most Helpful Guys

• Our society is extremely gynocentric. Women are put high up on pedestals, have their asses kissed and are protected and shielded by everybody from everybody. It’s amazing too because they cry about equality to men but then they also want the double standards. Can’t have it both ways ladies.

• Women don't see their privilege.

• @MelaninDoll that’s true. I see the same thing. And it’s actually statistically proven that women he punished more leniently than men for the same crime.

• Good take. Gynocentrism is a cancer that must be cut out. Asians have always been progressives Schroedinger's POC. They're POC when you can use them against white people, but they're not POC once you talk about education and earnings, where Asian-Americans excel. If you're doing too good at school and earning STEM degrees then progressives hate you. You must be a cishet-white male even though you're a Chinese woman. Progressive logic.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 16

• I agree that the decision to allow girls into the Boyscouts was weird when we already have a Girlscouts. But then, they are totally different organizations, not 2 halves of one whole organization. A lot of people don't know that. So the Boyscouts organization made the decision to be all inclusive, but that doesn't effect the Girlscouts. They'd have to decide as an organization to do the same. Which I don't think they should. I feel like some things just don't need to change. This was one of them.

• If you want to let girls into the boyscouts, how about also letting boys get into the girl scouts. Better yet, just remove boys and girls from the whole thing and just let it be scouts. I don't know where the drama is coming from.

• Actually, Girls have been able to join boyscouts for a few years now in the Venture Program, the biggest issue is that the girlscouts which are a completely separate organization are going to go extinct, not like they can just merge, lmao "decide who gets replaced" organization style

• Good take. I dont understand the whole girls joining boyscouts myself as there is girl scouts except perhaps the boyscouts were under pressure to open their membership up to girls and choose the path of least resistance, I'm sure there won't be a massive influx of girls in the boyscouts. There are defenintly double standards in our soceity in regards to the discrimination of men which is sad.

• Shit... The middle class white dude is having a hard time. Cry me a fucking river.

The last decade you've stayed quiet? That's a load of shit right there... There has been uproar and protest for decades about these issues.

I don't get why gag pretends to be about one thing then just actively supports another. #ReturnOfKings2.0

• “The middle white class white dude is having a hard time. Cry me a fucking river.”
      Did I just hear an attempt to justify the hardships of an entire group of people based on their class and race?
      Hey, that’s pretty dumb

• @RichardBandit Im sorry to hear about your cat... Where did you find it?

• Yup devaluing opinions based on racism and sexism, common feminist protical to censor opposing perspectives and make any productive conversation towards equality to halt

• Okay, so originally said the same thing about the scouts. What’s going to happen to the Girl Scouts if they are just going to be Boy Scouts? I clearly don’t know what either do because I’ve never been in with club. I have though heard they do different things. So then I thought it’s a good idea and why can’t girls do the same thing boys do? Is that across the board though? Can the Boy Scouts be in the Girl Scouts too?

• Nope boys can not be in Girl Scouts, woman are allowed to have women's only groups men are not similar rules are made at most universities

• @Someguynamedbob well that doesn’t seem right. I didn’t realize. Why the sudden change?

• I'm a Mormon and I don't think letting girls into boyscouts was necesary. What I disagree with is that you think our society is gynocentric.

• I wouldn't say it's gynocentric but I know why he would think it is

• @Benedek38 Yep, no problem. I can direct you to a website that will explain it way better than me :) https://www.mormon.org

• Our society is EPICALLY gynocentric.

• I don't know much about it but that sounds dumb, if girls can join boy scouts then guy should be able to join girl scouts, but tbh I dont see why they would want to anyways

• Why can't they just all be "scouts"? Keeping genders separated serves what purpose beyond imitating Saudi Arabia? You have to learn to interact and cooperate with everyone not just those with similar gonads, so I say ditch the rift between gender and deal with people as individual human beings to be judged by their individual merits. The sweeping generalisations of ignorant people is precisely why all of these prejudicial issues persist today. One side over-correcting until they provoke the other into over corrections of their own, its just madness. Lets all lay down our arms and get along.

• Agree. Let’s start with all the female patients who go to the gynecologist and demand to be seen by a female.

• @You_Cant_See_Me I'm a medical student and one of the things they teach us is that aptent has a right to choose he doctor they want to see. If you are okay with the opposite gender being your gynecologist, but others are not. It's one of the most stupid things I've heard about gender equality.

Yes, doctors are trained to be professional but patients hasn't and that's the thing. patients aren't professional and shoudn't be expected to. and a dicotor wathever his speciality doesn't cater only to physical problems, but also psychological, and making you as comfortable as possible.

• To answer your question, there seems to be a psychological need for young men and women to have space where they are without the influence of the other gender. A healthy structured environment is ideal to foster this kind of space, groups such as the boyscouts fill that need. The truth is that boys and men modify their behavior when women and girls are present, this modification is healthy and necessary, but to relax these standards is also necessary.

• I agree with some of the feminist movement, but they have gone too far, instead of just getting equal rights they are making it where they are putting the man lower than them, that's not right, just get equal rights and be done. Why in the world would they put girls in Boy Scouts? It's called BOY Scouts for a reason! We already have GIRL Scouts don't go putting girls where they don't belong! I didn't even know they were doing that to Asians, that's just sad. We should have a "All Lives Matter" not just a "Black Lives Matter" they are not the only ones being discriminated. If we just all cared for our fellow man, none of this would be an issue.

• I don't support gun control, but I do believe that they should make it harder to get guns and when you have a gun you should keep it in a secure area.

• Fair enough, maybe they should let each group choose whether to be "Boy Scouts" or "Scouts". However, if no girls want to join, what's the difference, and if they do, what's the harm?

"The first Scout Rally was held at The Crystal Palace in 1909, at which appeared a number of girls dressed in Scout uniform, who told Baden-Powell that they were the "Girl Scouts", following which, in 1910, Baden-Powell and his sister Agnes Baden-Powell formed the Girl Guides from which the Girl Guides Movement grew."

• @goaded well I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I just don't understand why girls would be in BOY Scouts. There is a place for both sexes and if you want them together so much why not have a unisex scouts? It just doesn't make sense to me.

• I'm not behind the girls joining Boy Scouts; there's already Girl Scouts for a reason. I'm also a feminist but NOT behind misandry; that's sexism, but many refuse to admit it. I'm a Democrat, but not behind racism. That's just terrible, the way Asian-Americans are being treated. I didn't know about that racism, but I'm thankful I do now.

I'm someone who supports BOTH gun control AND the second amendment. How is this possible, you ask? Well, gun control laws will not contradict the second amendment. My idea of gun control includes better and more thorough background checks, some kind of gun training (like a driver's test, but with guns), and things similar to that. Also restricting people from buying assault rifles— no one needs a gun that powerful just to protect their home or to hunt animals. I'm not going to say that no one should be able to buy guns of any kind; I'm just saying that there should be restrictions to make our country safer.

• "My idea of gun control includes better and more thorough background checks, some kind of gun training (like a driver's test, but with guns), and things similar to that."
      As a non-american, I will say one thing: you WON'T be able to get that.
      Why?
      Because a car is what? 10000$ on the low end. A Hi-Point is 200$.
      Most people can't get a car without serious consideration, and for this exact reason, getting a license is not a problem. It is more useful for the user than it is cumbersome.
      A gun on the other hand, is simple as a brick (compared to a car), cheap, and for this reason doesn't necessarily require extensive training to use. If you tie guns to license, you will essentially disarm 99% of the population, because nobody will take the effort to go through a course, take a test, and pay 1000$ for said license - per gun time. Because you'd obviously need different licenses for handguns, longguns, shotguns, semi-auto, lever-action, bolt-action, etc...

• So if people actually needed guns, and they REALLY needed it, they'd just buy one on the black market.
      The actual solution is really fucking obvious.
      The reason the 2nd ammendment exists is to counterbalance the government's power.
      So what good is the firearm if people can't use it?
      The solution: teach it to kids.
      I know. It sounds radical. Now answer me: Would it really take away a lot from PE lessons to call in a police officer before the end of sophomore year for 3 or 4 classes, the bring the class down to the range, explain to them how guns work, teach them firearm safety, let them exercise it in small groups, and then have them shoot a few rounds of 22LR, 9mm, and.223?
      No it wouldn't. I know for a fact that PE lessons were boring as shit in my highschool.

So, you take them there for 3 or 4 times, and after it, you make them write a mandatory, centralised test, where their score will be recorded. If they pass, they are free to use a firearm.

• With most people in the US finishing highschool, this would ensure that 99% of the population would have free licenses. The older generations could have the license given to them retroactively, to solve the legal issues.
      This would have the added benefit that a police officer would have the exact test score available at all times, so they'd know that a guy who is reportedly seen with a gun, and has a 99% score, is not likely to cause havoc, because he knows his shit. On the other hand, a guy with a 42% score is likely the kind of guy who plays Russian roulette with a Glock.
      And of course the test could be taken or retaken for free online, anywhere, anytime, using your personal data (ID, and some other identifyer, to make it safer.). You know, to improve your score.
      Call me crazy, but this could greatly improve knowledge about firearms.
      Anti-gunners often paint guns as the enemy. Sun Tze's most important teaching is 'know your enemy'.

• I agree.

• Nice take

• Nice take

• Forcing girls into a boy scout is stupid.

• Nice take

• very interesting

What Guys Said 34

• gender equality doesn't mean treat men poorly because of something they were born with.

• great take!!

• Hate the way women can trap a man into her life via pregnancy and men also have no say in abortion. That;s just cruel considering babes are literally 50% men's.

• It's the woman's job to carry the child through the entire course of the pregnancy so most of the work there is actually done by the woman, all the man does is deposit his genetic information. It's not cruel, what is cruel is that the woman is doing most of the work and the men are just sitting there thinking they have a say in it when they were probably planning on running away from their responsibilities anyway. Also I don't understand how women are 'trapping' men with their pregnancy. They both took a risk in having sex so in this case shouldn't they both be taking responsibility? You're leaning way too far on the side of men.

• @Aki6000

They a lot less rare than you think. My girlfriend has told me of quite a few girls who've either admitted to or have said that they were going to do that. Most of them end up single Mothers.

• @Aki6000 Kind of an ignorant response. It may fall on the woman to "carry the child through the entire course of the pregnancy", but that doesn't mean they should have more rights in regards to the child than the man. Certainly there is more risk to the woman when carrying or giving birth, but any man that strives to be a good father and significant other to the woman puts just as much work into the pregnancy as the woman by making sure she is taken care of and made comfortable while getting things ready for the arrival of the newborn and taking care of everyday chores. Women should definitely have the right to have an abortion if she so chooses, for whatever reason, but that doesn't mean the man shouldn't have any say in it. As you said yourself, "They both took a risk in having sex so. . . shouldn't they both be taking responsibility?"

• I refuse to identify myself as either conservative or liberal but I will point out what I notice with far left-wingers and the way they treat East Asians. I noticed how apparent intention Affirmative Action is to give preferential treatment particularly towards "disadvantaged" Non-White Women (ironically, White Women are the biggest beneficiaries of Affirmative Action) while they seemingly leave East Asians out of their Social Justice Wars that they've been trying to pick, probably because East Asians are the "model" minority.

In other words, it's most likely because East Asians are statistically the most academically and financially successful Racial/Ethnic Groups in the US per capita-wise, even more so than the White Majority in the US (Asians making a median household income of around $80,000 annually, compared to Whites making $61,349 annually on average) and also because it seems that Liberals envy and resent seeing successful people, especially successful Non-White Americans who aren't left-leaning, they want every one having "equal" results, from what I've gathered from their passive-aggressive nature.

• Good take as usual man. We're not trying to take away the spotlight from women and their disadvantages, only reminding them that men have theirs too and they are just as harmful.

Then again I'm an egalitarian, choosing to stand up against any all injustice I see regardless of gender or race

• Good points. To me, the main challenges women face today are largely not being addressed by feminist movements anyway.

• I find it extremely sad that people are all fighting for the same thing. But everytime you voice an opinion you decry the other persons opition . Instead of looking how other people live why not constrate on how you live and affect other people. For example dropping litter it seems nothing wrong the city employs people to pick it up, why not put it in the bin. Try and think of the other person not just what you want...

• I'm pretty MRAish and I don't mind girls joining Boy Souts. They wanna go camping and learn to tie knots instead of selling cookies.
    Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts aren't 1:1 equals. Girls Scouts are glorified door-to-door saleswomen.

As long as they don't try to change what Boy Scouts are about they're welcome.

• You might like to read this article, and responses to it:

"I'm sad that I didn't have sex until I was 37"
    http://www.BBC.co.uk/news/stories-43956366
    http://www.BBC.co.uk/news/stories-44143003

• What exactly are you trying to say?

• You're saying there's a social stigma against practicing Christianity in the United States?

No,

Maybe they're more Christian, and feel for the poor and sick?

• In liberal areas like California there is a growing stigma. In conservative areas of the US like Texas, there is no stigma.

• Men don't talk about our issues and men don't even give sympathy to other men who suffer. 80% of suicides are men, 94% of work suicide, 40% of domestic violence has male victim and 0.1% funding for help, 93% of work fatalities, 97% of combat fatalities, 81% of all war deaths, men lose custody in 84% of divorces, 77% of homicide victims, Twice as likely to suffer stranger violence. Men are 165% more likely to be convicted and get 63% longer sentences than women for the same crime. Male genital mutilation is legal yet we banned female 40 years ago. Court bias against men is at least 6 times bigger than racial bias. 70% of the homeless are men, men live 5 years sorter then woman yet more money is spend on woman's health research. Prostate cancer kills more man than breast cancer kills woman yet you never hear of fund raising.

Men have issues yet society doesn't care

• This is what I was talking about with my older brother but he didn't even know and he was shocked when he found out. That's how much people don't care about men or their problems.

• I don't think its as bad as you think. Yes, there are some stupid decisions being made, but overall I think most people are reasonable.

I think the image of everyone being divided is because people make money from the amount of clicks they get on their site. The more outrageous, the more clicks. The more clicks, the more the story/tweet/site gets noticed more. So the most extreme views are getting the most attention.

It's all explained in South Park

• So that guy with the stop demonizing male sexuality sign and at the bottom it says repeal the registry,

He isn't by chance talking about the sex offenders registry is he?

• Omg, I didn't catch the bottom of that sign.

• I read the article where the picture of the guy with the sign came from and it says that his sign is reffering to a different kind of registry.

• Yeah, I figured the sign in the photo was a mix up. But, yeah, even though I don't agree on every single thing, you make some valid points.

• Who cares about the boyscouts anyway though. Like forreal if you go put your kid in an outlet just put them in a sport. Better than teaching kids how to tie different kindsa knots.

• I also wanted to point out that when men get together to discuss men's issues even without even bringing up or degrading feminists or women. Usually feminists of some sort pop up and try ruining the event (usually a mix of violent protesting, being disruptive instead of just listening, pulling fire alarms, sabotaging the sound system etc).

As for gun control, I support it. I'm not saying ban al guns but nobody really needs and M4 or an assault rifle or even a sniper rifle if they're not in swat or the military.

• here's the problem though: the boy scouts is fun. You learn to hike, shoot, use a map, survive.

Girl scouts is for future homemakers: you learn about cookies and arts and crafts.

The girl scouts either is unwilling or unable to become as fun as boy scouts. As women progress in equality, girls are finally free to do fun boy things, but here don't exist good organizations to facilitate that.

Lastly: people should chill out. Boy Scouts is still divided into troops, i'm sure we're going to see all boy and all girl chapters when this stuff shakes out.

• If they want those activities then they should implement them into Girl Scouts, it shouldn’t be that hard for them to do.

• Yea but like i said, they're either unwilling or unable to change. I view this change as the ultimate failure of that organization.

• They could just have a girls scouts instead of putting them together.

• Having a girl scouts while also not having a boy scouts is blatant discrimination.

Also I am quite sad to see what the left has devolved into since I consider myself a classical liberal. Back in my day it was the conservative, hardcore Christians that were the snowflakes. The conservatives were trying to censor media such as comic books and video games for a very long time.

Now it is up to the conservatives to push back against this cancerous form of leftism known as "progressivism." Times have changed a lot in my short life..

• love the mytake..

why do double standards exist.. Social Norms and pre conceived notions on what is suppose to be and how its suppose to be

• What about Boy scouts, Girl Scouts, and Scouts.
    A gender-neutral scouts for a mix between both types of scout groups.
    It keeps a balance between masculinity and femininity while keeping actual scouts ideas alive. Go on camps, or go on a bake sale for a charity. Kind of like a masculine girl-scouts or a feminine boy-scouts.
    On top of that, you could have group camp outs with boys and girls attending, with trusted chaperones to make sure none of the boys or girls get too frisky with either the boys or the girls. Maybe it'd work

• forcing the girls to join boy scouts was fucking stupid

• More from Guys
    14