SJWs And Those Always On The Wrong Side Of History

My friends and I had just finished watching Doctor Who 11x3 "Rosa" (yes, I know the insecure sexists are already butthurt over just that) when I was asked by my best friend's 6yo son: "Why are those people so bad?"

A simple but obvious truth finally occurred to me then. Bad people are just that...bad people.

Let's consider one of the groups these people hate: "The Social Justice Warrior"

Social justice warrior (SJW) is a pejorative term for an individual who promotes socially progressive views, including feminism, civil rights, and multiculturalism, as well as identity politics.

Include a caption for your image…&am
Include a caption for your image…&am

Now it stands to reason that anyone who hates the views of SJWs logically are openly hating civil rights, equality, and would feel perfectly at home in a time where women and minorities were treated as inferior. The time they think of when they say they want to make America "great again"

As much as people like to joke how dumb racists and sexists are, they are not so dumb that they don't realize, no matter how much they spin it, that they are bad people. This is why the only "debate" they are capable of is hostility. They know they are on the losing side of history and that America is becoming a place they hate.

This is why they whine and impotently rage. About the population of the country. About interracial relationships (still a classic) About women's rights. (ditto)

When Trump was elected, these people thought their time had come. Idiots came out in force, violently attacking innocent people and proving what asses they are.

Then it happened.

To their horror, the country recoiled at the true face of the alt-right.

Their fantasy of America going back to that time of bigotry had shattered.

This is why they are so hostile and hateful here and elsewhere...all they can do is impotently rage.

26

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 2

• 1d

"You disagree with me on one little thing
    That means I must hate you
    I must destroy you
    I must kill you
    Waaaahhhhh"

The above is intended as parody and satire, but at times I wonder.
    I sometimes think I'm not missing anything by not going to college.

• 1d

Good take. .

What Guys Said 6

• 1d

This is a false dichotomy and strawman. Just because someone doesn’t agree with radical liberalism or as they are most commonly called “SJWs”, doesn’t mean the person is “sexist, racist, homophobic etc”. The term SJW is mostly used to define extremist groups like “Antifa” who attack anyone that disagrees with them and arbitrarily. https://www. google. com/amp/s/www. washingtonpost. com/amphtml/news/local/wp/2018/08/13/antifa-protesters-couldnt-find-any-fascists-at-unite-the-right-and-harassed-the-press-instead/ The acronym “SJW” is used to define extremist individuals like Anita Sarkeesian, Julie Bindel and Clementine Ford who openly spout misandry. SJWs And Those Always On The Wrong Side Of History
    It’s also worth noting that it’s not just the alt right who don’t like radical liberals, there’s people on all sides of the political spectrum including moderate liberals that consider them too extreme. That’s why I often say that politics aren’t black and white.

I personally am not an “alt righter” I’m independent registered as libertarian but I don’t associate myself with any other political faction and especially not the radical liberals because being part Asian myself, I can tell you that the radical liberals have failed the Asian-American communities. The strained relations between Asian-Americans and liberals explained ↗

• 1d

You mean they don’t care about Asians because Asians don’t need anyone

• 1d

You have it wrong.

SJWs are the racists and bigots. Their entire existence is based on identity politics, which is "us" and "them" and their calls for diversity over merit.

In the absence of natural barriers, diversity requires racism to be maintained. Those who are not racists will intermingle their cultures and genes and the result will be that the lines between them will disappear.

The people on the right do not generally object to people of all backgrounds coming together for assimilation. What they object to is the lack of assimilation, which is the creation of racist lines.

Let's look at some real life examples. Republican Senate leader Mitch McConnell's wife is Taiwanese. Conservative Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas' wife is white. Donald Trumps' daughter and grandchildren are Jewish. Texas Republican Governor Greg Abbott's wife is Hispanic. Republican Jeb Bush's wife is Hispanic.

On the other hand, the SJWs on the left hate when people assimilate and come together because it means they lose the ability to draw tribal lines around them for their own claiming.

• 1d

The alt-right and SJWs are simply two sides of the same hateful, intolerant coin. If you really don't see yourself as being part of that hate game, you are as big a fool as any of the rest of them.

• 1d

The Alt-right wants to be able to say horrible things as they're right but when the extreme SJW's do it in return, they cry like babies about how mean they are.

• 1d

And anyone could say exactly the same thing with the roles reversed. Look at your take here as an example. Do you honestly not realize you are doing exactly the same thing you're accusing them of? Look in the mirror.

• 1d

add this dude to the non idiot list of this site... i think it's up to about 15

• 1d

It's the SJWs who are the bad people. They whinge and whine at everything and shout you down. If you question transsexual privilege, they accuse you of being "transphobic". If you were transphobic, this image would render you stiff with fear:

"Ahhh, no!!! Scary van!!!"

It's OK, you can change your strides...

st. motortrend. com/uploads/sites/10/2015/09/2015-Ford-Transit-front-three-quarter-in-motion-03. jpg

Just kidding. One more for the sheer Hell of it:

Yeah, I'm a git. OK, now we've cleared "transphobia", and made them all shit their pants, SJWs also hate freedom. They don't want people doing or saying anything that offends their sensibilities.

These people are openly racist, sexist and horrible people who are the exact opposite of what the Western world stands for. They want eastern values and views forced on us.

Simples.

• 1d

Backdoorman nailed it. The SJWs are no more tolerant than those “on the wrong side of history”

I don’t think the level of censorship and forced “equality” they’re after will be looked at very positively in the further either

• 1d

SJW is as someone already pointed out is directed at individuals and certain radical groups. Disagreeing with a SJW has nothing in correlation with being against civil rights.