Saving The Libraries: Round 2

SpiderManFan2002

I didn't expect anything to happen today if I'm honest with you. Nothing with the #SaveOurLibraries campaign anyway.

#SaveOurLibraries <3 :)
#SaveOurLibraries <3 :)

My Day:

So today started like any Monday morning would. My alarm went off at 6:30 am, I switched it off and closed my eyes and thought: 'just five more minutes' and when I opened my eyes again it was 7:30 am, and I basically jumped out of bed, speed-got-ready-for-college and came down ate some breakfast then left the house, and the bus was late again.

Again, I dodged the latemark and something cool I found out- we had a test in our CS class on the first lesson, and we got it back today and I'm actually joint-highest scorer in the class! 41/50 yeet!

Anyway, after that I had lunch- where my friend who I usually eat with was again a no show, so I just ate by myself and did some work for law class, which I had next.

Law was nice, I got to meet some new people who I was a little shy to talk to at first but they're really nice so that was okay :)

After that, I caught the bus home, came home did some homework and then checked my emails and the union people I emailed got back to me! It wasn't much, just one man from the union telling me to forward my email to the appropriate people and I did. I only expected one of them to reply, in about a week's time- but they replied today! All three of them!

And now I'm arranging to meet two of them, probably on my day off college next week, or when I have a half day at college sometime- but I'm just so glad I get to meet some prominent people who already have a voice and support the cause! <3

I have googled them both, they're legit- and so is the union, and I just cannot wait to meet the two people apart of it and contribute to saving libraries within our city!

#SaveOurLibraries

Thank you for reading! :) <3

Saving The Libraries: Round 2
4
1

Most Helpful Guy

• bulletbob555
    Libraries should be saved. Not necessarily saved so homeless people have a place to go. I love to read and would hate it they started closing.
    Ever seen one of those end of the world movies? Once the there wasn't any electricity books would be only source of info
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• Harmseygrace
    Good job. That's awesome.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

03
  • Sevenpointfive
    and this is why breakfast is the most important meal of the day
  • francis51s
    If the libraries need to be saved. It's from themselves.
  • Avicenna
    Good effort here. I applaud you.