Feminism has been gone about in the wrong way and has damaged the western world!

hotfirework

Since around the 70s or so, feminism has been a massive part of society. However, it has been very exclusive to women and has promoted much misandry. Feminism should have been inclusive of everyone and there shouldn't have been any anti-male propaganda, such as the modern term 'toxic masculinity'.

Over the last few decades, boys have been performing worse than girls in schools here in the UK and throughout the western world. Schools have been treating any masculine behaviour as bad and feminine behaviour as the standard. We should embrace masculine and feminine behaviours and empower both genders.

I feel as though feminism should have been more inclusive of both genders and not just women. If we involved men and celebrated positive aspects of masculinity as well as femininity, perhaps more men would be more into feminism and these days, we may have had a more equal world. And 'feminism' should be called 'egalitarianism'.

Thoughts?

47
16

Most Helpful Girls

• Anonymous
    I disagree, that males are performing worse than females in schools first of all has nothing to do with feminism and they way people act is not dependant on their gender at all it is as a resuly of your personality. i think it is wrong to stereotype the behaviour which is wrongly associated with boys as boys behaviour when females often partake in the same behaviours. Toxic masculinity is not anti-male propaganda it is a real problem in which can be seen in politicians and men allover the world but obviously NOT all men or politicians, the belief that men are better than women and expressing this in certain derogatory forms is what toxic masculinity is and i dont think it isn't anti-male it is anti-misogyny and an awareness of it is important. The actual definition of feminism says equal rights to men not to have better rights to men so no it is not an anti-male campaign. I recognise that maybe the feminism movement couldve been more inclusive but it is not extremely uninclusive either and lots of men are also feminists. It is entirely unfair to stereothpe all feminism under some extreme cases where these people have misunderstood the meaning and misrepresented real feminists who want equality for women. No it shouldn't be called egalitarianism becuase it is focused on getting women equal rights to men and men already have these rights so they dont need to fight for them like loads of women have. Not implying that all the rights men have now couldnt be improved but until women are at an equal level it is less important that males who are already at an advantage get their already better rights improved becuase it would leave women at an even bigger disadvantage. Obviously this is only my opinion but it is a well informed and researched one.
    Is this still revelant?
    • hotfirework

I'm not saying that the entire movement is bad. In fact, it's great that we can do anything we like these days just like a man. What's not great though is the modern forms of it and many feminists complaining about slogans like 'boys will be boys'. This is quite sexist as it assumes that 'boy' automatically implies 'evil' or 'abusive'. And toxic 'masculinity' shouldn't be toxic 'masculinity' it should be just 'toxic behaviour' as women can behave in the same way. Yes, there are many misogynistic men out there but masculinity shouldn't be seen as bad just because of some sexist men. Even if not all feminists are anti-male, how do you think boys will feel seeing this bad publicity everywhere they go about males? Also, it''s not all about feminism, all this PC in the media will turn the west into a dictatorship. Many celebrities are already too scared to say or do anything in case they lose their career.

• sejla

the term boys will boys was used to blow off all kind of inappropriate behavior back in the day. So he forced a good night kiss on a girl in the car when she clearly did not want to do that was boys will be boys. If a guy pinched or slapped her behind when she had on a cute outfit someone might say boys will be boys. You have to understand the context at that saying. Even date rape could be passed off as he didn't really mean to do it he just couldn't help himself.

• Shamalien

try to get a scholarship as a male vs a female and then come back and tell me feminism has nothing to do with this. You are speaking from ignorance, you haven't looked into this stuff at all, don't you dare call it well informed and researched. The truth is that in the unnatural, human run world we live in today in western nations, women have FAR, FAR more 'rights' than men. I put that word in quotes because these things that women have are not rights, they are privileges. I would see all those privileges stripped away and get back to nature, where men are stronger than women and women are forced to rely on men to survive. News flash, women still rely on men to survive, and you will know this by looking at a breakdown of tax payments vs tax payees broken down by gender. Tl;dr men as a net whole lose money to taxation, women as a net whole get free money from the pockets of men who are taxed.

• LalaMeme
    Agreed on all points. Egalitarianism is a word I prefer. All people are not created equal, but still deserve equal opportunities. I do not like that women have to get a job to support the family when they would prefer to be a housewife. This is the modern world, where most families require two incomes to survive.
    I don’t like that women feel pressured to get a job by other women who look down on housewives. I certainly don’t like what feminism has become. I don’t like the bigotry among so called feminists who go about using terribly ignorant terms like ‘toxic masculinity’. Most feminists I know are deluded in the sense that they think that, historically, women had terrible lives and men were privileged because... patriarchy... because they were men... when in reality, nobody had it easy unless you were born into aristocracy or something.

I LOVE men.

I still wish for both genders to be treated with respect. If I experience cat calling I think to myself, well it’s not a very effective way of courting someone. But I don’t weep in a corner crying about the patriarchy. I get on with life and realize I cannot control how some people are inclined to act primitively. And that’s their problem.

Touch. That’s another thing feminists have made some men terrified of. I like being touched if it’s someone I know, in the right circumstance... perhaps not all the time. It’s a touchy subject. It’s a complicated one. But I think what is seen as harassment has also gone too far. Calm your tits.

And overall, I do not consider myself a feminist due to this!
    Is this still revelant?
    • hotfirework

I completely agree, I believe in equality for all. The feminist 'men are pigs' type of mentality is immature that the feminists who are like this must have had a bad life or something. Same goes to the other way round (men hating women).

• LalaMeme

At its most fundamental level, yes. It’s both men and women who are immature like you said, and who basically seem to lack self awareness. Sometimes to be totally honest, these people are a little bit scary to express an opinion to, because they are very intolerant to other views and write them off as ‘offensive’ ‘sexist’ etc

Most Helpful Guys

• Anonymous
    First of all, the user who said you have internalized misogyny is either being sarcastic or he is a she, because every word you wrote here is 100% true and that is obvious to any male who grew up in the West during the last few decades.

There are so many problems with feminism today that it's hard to know where to begin. You mentioned some of the biggest ones. But women who support feminism pretty much have to deny all those problems in order to justify their support for the movement. They realize if they don't, it makes them hypocrites. So they claim feminism isn't responsible for those problems, or that the women responsible for them are "not real feminists". But to anyone who looks at the situation with a little honesty, it's obvious feminism has created those problems, and continues to, and that those women are indeed "real feminists". Of course they are... you can't just dismiss the behavior of bad feminists by saying they are not real because it just ignores the problem and allows it to get worse, which is exactly what has happened over the last few decades.

We need to address feminism with some honesty for a change. We need to recognize it for what it is; a sexist, toxic, divisive and destructive influence that has done a great deal of harm to society, especially men and boys, but also females. Today, men and women are adversaries, and feminism is to blame for that. Until it is gone, men and women will never be allies fighting on the same team to make the world a better place for everyone. We an and should be, but never will as long as we have feminism dividing us.
    Is this still revelant?
    • hotfirework

The fact that I've been assumed to have 'internalised misogyny' is an outrage! I've been accused of hating women because I care about boys and men. Since when does caring about men equal hating women? I certainly do NOT hate women. I make one post about boys'/men's issues and I'm a 'gender traitor'. It's a farce.

• ADFSDF1996
    As early as the 1960s feminism started to show cracks, starting with Valerie Solanas who called men incomplete women Feminism has been gone about in the wrong way and has damaged the western world!She also tried to kill Andy Warhol. Feminism is a very dangerous movement that needs to be labeled as a hate group. But since the southern poverty law center seems to be a politically partisan organization, the feminist movement incorrectly gets labeled a “civil rights movement”.
    Is this still revelant?
    • kim45456

Wow just a psycho example. I can tell you some crazy mgtow people

• ADFSDF1996

@kim45456 She wasn’t and isn’t the only example. Besides she even had and entire following of likeminded individuals.

• Shamalien

@kim45456 I don't know why people compare mgtow to feminism, they are not similar in any way. MGTOW are just men turning around and walking away from women, they don't have any weird agendas for the female race or demand shit from them, they are just people wanting to be left alone, and that I respect more than anything, that is the number 1 right of all people, to be left alone if they so choose.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1445
  • MzAsh
    News flash, many people think egalitarianism is misandry too.
    • backdoorman

Can you provide some examples? I have literally never seen or heard anyone say egalitarianism is misandry.

• hotfirework

I've never heard that, but if you're right, those people are probably true misogynists.

• FakeName123
    inb4 people say that the 60s and 70s feminists were great. Just listen to them:

“I feel that ‘man-hating’ is an honourable and viable political act, that the oppressed have a right to class-hatred against the class that is oppressing them.” ~Robin Morgan

“I want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig.” ~Andrea Dworkin

“Rape is nothing more or less than a conscious process of intimidation by which all men keep all women in a state of fear” ~Susan Brownmiller

“The proportion of men must be reduced to and maintained at approximately 10% of the human race.” ~Sally Miller Gearhart

"I believe that women have a capacity for understanding and compassion which a man structurally does not have, does not have it because he cannot have it. He’s just incapable of it.” ~Barbara Jordan

“Compare victims’ reports of rape with women’s reports of sex. They look a lot alike….[T]he major distinction between intercourse (normal) and rape (abnormal) is that the normal happens so often that one cannot get anyone to see anything wrong with it.” ~Catherine MacKinnon

"As far as I’m concerned, men are the product of a damanged gene." ~Germaine Greer

“The nuclear family must be destroyed, and people must find better ways of living together…. Whatever its ultimate meaning, the break-up of families now is an objectively revolutionary process…. No woman should have to deny herself any opportunities because of her special responsibilities to her children… Families will be finally destroyed only when a revolutionary social and economic organization permits people’s needs for love and security to be met in ways that do not impose divisions of labor, or any external roles, at all.”

~Linda Gordon

“Men’s sexuality is mean and violent, and men so powerful that they can ‘reach WITHIN women to fuck/construct us from the inside out.’ Satan-like, men possess women, making their wicked fantasies and desires women’s own. A woman who has sex with a man, therefore, does so against her will, ‘even if she does not feel forced.’

~Judith Levine

I really hate when people misrepresent what feminism stands for, yes.
  • cth96190
    If one reads the Communist Manifesto (Marx, 1845) and the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, as well as the writings and utterances of various Communist leaders and intellectuals from 1854 to today, it becomes clear that Feminism was created by Communists to undermine Western Civilisation by destroying the family.
    It is not by accident that most Feminist leaders are Jewish, Communist and frequently also lesbians. That alignment of the stars is a result of a particular sub-culture within the Jewish community, one that has caused them considerable grief through the ages.
    Therefore, the direction that Feminism took was not an accident. It was by design, because of the true purpose of Feminism.
    The agenda requires Feminism to drive a wedge between men and women, to create a perception in both that the other is an enemy.
    This is combined with the indoctrination of young women at the hijacked educational institutions, which tell these naive young minds that they should deny their biology and focus of a career, rather than on home and family.
    Women who drink this toxic Feminist Kool-Aid usually wake from their intellectual slumber during their 30s and realise that they have missed their chance for love and children. They spend the rest of their lives crying bitterly into their pillows during those long and lonely nights.
    If one tries to explain the self-evident biological reality of the female reproductive window to indoctrinated young women, their reaction is usually hostile and derisive. That is how they have been conditioned psychologically to respond to the truth.
    Older former Feminists have tried to warn younger women, but what they say is not reported by the Marxist indoctrinated journalists of the globalist controlled media.
    As Milo said: "Feminism is cancer."
  • sejla
    Women needed equal rights with men. Without any movement forward the world would be a much different world for women in the west. So much of what young women see as a given just didn't exist in the 70s. If you yearn for lower pay on the job, the chance of getting fired from a job because you got pregnant, not being able to play the sport you love because there was funding for boys sports among many other things we can turn time back to the good old days.

One of the effects of the so called feminist movement was that it gave choices not only for women but for men. Men could so call soften up and be hands on dads. Years ago many men did not spend the time they do now with their kids. Either they just thought there job was just to bring home the money or they would have been viewed badly if they did so called women's jobs like change diapers and help around the house. You wouldn't have seen men being nurses. That wouldn't have been considered an appropriate job for a man.

Maybe the problem isn't the feminist movement but the fact that people judge each other too fast. We make assumptions about each other based on gender, race, etc. etc. without getting to the know a person. That is something we've lost in the U. S. the sense of community and the feeling of responsibility toward our fellow citizens.

On the part about boys doing less well in school. I'm not sure what has caused that. When I used to teach preschool classes I started to see many moms babying their sons and having lower expectations. I'd hear stuff like he's a boy meaning they are behind girls in development. When I taught preschool in the 80s I didn't see a delay in boys like I was seeing in the 2000s. Probably the biggest war against boys in the schools is the fact they took recess away in a lot of schools. That is true for girls too. When we had 3 recesses back in the day. We got all our energy out and when we sat to do our work we could focus. And on the playground we had real playground equipment that we had to learn to use wisely or we'd get injured.
    • I'd have to agree 100%. People can't seem to just stop judging others on appearances whether then getting to know somebody. I'm a quiet guy but will do whatever I can to help anyone who needs it. I would never hurt anyone verbally or physically unless I see them hurting or bullying someone else. But people just see me and judge me. I hate going into a store and being stalked by employees as if I'm about to pocket merchandise. I hate getting stares from people whenever I walk down the street. I hate how my sisters can scream, curse at, get physical, and take advantage of me but I after having a breakdown can't even slightly elevate my voice while I'm crying and pleading for people to stop and listen. Generalizations are terrible and I just wish people would treat one another with kindness and respect. Before looking at someone else you should take a look at yourself.

• FatherJack
    Women's Lib and the early equality for women movements were a positive and to be fair , were needed back then. However , and very much by design , feminism has been progressively hijacked , and has been entirely led by rabid misandrists for at least 4 decades , and getting more rabidly anti human male as time goes on. This is all by design , as these REALLY in power , most state leaders , and other politicians of all mainstream parties. are mere puppets for the Rothschild led global banking cartels , the age old " Divide and Rule " game is being played here. Divided , fearful & unhappy " societies " are far easier to manipulate and control , therefore allowing the status quo to continue unopposed. My 13 year old daughter , without any prompting whatsoever from me , mocks feminism , and she recently stated that she believes boys / men have worse lives in the West , than girls / women.

Also, feminism is also now firmly a sub-branch of deliberately corrosive Cultural Marxism... ONLY this hard leftist political viewpoint is accepted in the ranks of modern feminism. If feminism is TRULY a benign movement , then why are the rank and file feminists not calling out their leaders hate filled rhetoric? If a man said the same about women , such as calling for their incarceration / extermination , as several feminist leaders have done , he would be hunted down and thrown in jail for inciting hate !!
    • FatherJack

Forgot to add , great post and kudos to you for not allowing yourself to be brainwashed by this hate movement. So many girls , and far more especially young women at those fee paying indoctrination centres , known as " universities " , that often graduate as full on misandrists !!

• Acheff
    If feminism was more inclusive it wouldn't be feminism. It would be egalitarianism which would have been a far better thing to have instead of the third wave of feminism. Maybe then I would have been able to get help and assistance for my sexual assault and not threatened by feminists with arrest and blackmail.
  • A little photo for some laughs
    A little photo for some laughs
  • YHL6965
    The only thing truly about equality was equal pay, the rest was not about equality but about getting the positives without all the negatives that come with them.
  • ShortCircuit
    There isn't a "right way" to go about feminism. Exclusion of social issues that primarily affect males is built into the very definition of feminism. When feminism begins to include social issues that affect males, it ceases to be feminism, and begins to be egalitarianism.
  • morrowlow
    Feminism was a disaster from the beginning. It was nothing but a political party for rich fat privileged ugly white women who were not competent enough to enter the political realm so they started using identity politics to get what they wanted. I don't understand how people can say that a sexist, racist movement could ever have been positive. But i'm kind of glad to know that it's not just men who get burned by feminism these days
  • kill_joy69
    Finally someone who thinks. Fortunately nothing like this has happened to me unless you count the general feminism in school by the teachers
    • hotfirework

Why, how extreme is the feminism in your school?

• Kdude010
    The problem is that female-incels have infiltrated the feminist movement. Feminism WAS focused on equality. Now female-incels have infiltrated it and started the war against men and masculinity. Notice how feminists today are not talking about equality, but rather about the "all men are bad" narrative.

Feminists need to shame their femcels out of the movement. You don't see incels being accepted so why bother to accept female incels?
  • ToastyTimothy1828
    Feminism is a word that describes specifically equality FOR women, not necessarily for all. It's a gender-biased word. Exclusively in terms of language, egalitarianism would be a more suitable choice of words. The learning styles of men and women differ, where men generally out-perform women in terms of physical activities while women generally are more adept at sitting still for longer periods of time. I agree, as a result, with the sentiments you expressed with this post.
  • Blue_bunni
    Feminism is no longer about uplifting woman now it’s about putting men down
  • MingZhao
    Feminism took off a hundred years ago with the suffragettes fighting for the right to vote. There are a few feminists that went a bit "post-modern" but the key ideas of modern feminism are very very positive.
  • Neptunsheart
    I guess if we'd close the gender gap, feminism would disapear. But as long as we - as a society - are not able to make it. We deserve feminism and even it's anoying excesses.

And yes, it's not enough to weave with ADHD diagnoses for the boys in school. There is an urgent need of change.
    • milliemo1999

Everyone should be equal, i dont get wear men think. its gone too far

• Neptunsheart

Oh, I wanted to write "gender pay gap", obviously. ☺️

• milliemo1999

Women tend to get payed less? Oh and i get called daphne blake (scooby doo alot) isn't that sexist?

• Lightningfire
    It has caused a divide between women and men definitely, as more and more men and women are viewing each other as the enemy. Schools should let boys be boys and stop feminizing everyone.
  • Oram52
    Need not worry feminism is fast becoming irrelevant. Only 30% of people support feminism in US, in UK number is even lower. Feminists themselves have made themselves irrelevant so not long feminism will be obsolete.
  • Passinggas
    So, let me see if I understand this, you support feminism but you don't like the outcome. Right? You cannot socially engineer turning biology upside-down and not damage the $hit out of something. The only way for women to be superior to men, is to destroy men and that is the goal of feminism and it is working perfectly as implemented. What we are starting to see are all these feminists that planned to “have it all” now realizing that the whole thing was a big lie. Unfortunately, you now have almost two generations of completely damaged males that will not produce $hit, are worthless to all the lonely feminists, can’t support society, or potentially defend it. Women wanted to be independent and there is an associated cost with that and that is working your asses off and being alone because the men are killed off or mia.
    • ... You don't get laid very often, do you?

• Passinggas

@Grande_Beefy_Swirl Not by loony feminists if I can help it...

• So, no.

• anube
    That's the dumbest view point a chick could ever be coned into believing, in a man's world that should be a woman's world, the direction we have taken our species calls for a major restructuring, women nuture, bring life, communicate, debate in a manner for the common good by nature, good organization quick mentally ok we are creative but are so flawed , as I said just look at Trump, if that is what successfully means, holly shit I'm glad I'm poor
  • TheFlak38
    "perhaps more men would be more into feminism"
    Feminism did exactly what it promised would do from the beginning. It didn't took any wrong way. It took the perfect way and achieved its goal. This is bolshevism 101.
  • grega239
    You have internalized mysogony and are a gender traitor
    • hotfirework

What makes you think I am an internalised misogynist because I have brought up a problem feminism has made? I do not hate women! Since when does 'I care about boys/men = I hate women'?

• grega239

I'm joking

• hotfirework

Oh ok 😂😂

• tiffduhh
    Feminist dont know how to take a dick. And that's the problem 💁‍♀️
  • Bananaman177
    The only feminism I've ever personally experienced was some angry women who hates my guts even though she's never met me and knows nothing about me, and blames me for shit I didn't even do.

I'm not saying that other forms of feminism don't exist, I'm just saying that that's the only form of "feminism" I've ever personally encountered. From the male perspective, it's not about girl power, it's about man-hate. Feminism has been gone about in the wrong way and has damaged the western world!
  • Vetera
    Feminism is a hard one for me. My mom cared for me ALONE and not even she supports it anymore based on the Direction the movement is going.
  • Dargil
    The Women's Liberation movement (Bra-burners, Libbers) was... completely valid.
    At attractive, well dressed woman could not walk down 5th Avenue without a male companion and not be seen as a prostitute by, especially, accompanied women.
    Just as the valid Civil Rights movement of MLK Jr. and Malcolm X was taken over by race hustlers like Al Sharpton and the myriad faux events like Trayvon Martin and the Conservation movement was co-opted by Statists creating fake science, modern Feminism is a corruption the "Libbers" by self serving misandrists. protected by soulless lawyers and courts. These three movements are principal to the decline of the west, which I believe is inevitable. And ninth century Muslims are waiting to move in.
    Think about women's rights, civil rights and air quality will look like then!
  • Miristheiss
    Absorb as much Prager U. as you can... you will grow in wisdom.
  • bamesjond0069
    Women as a whole are incapable of rational thought. This is why women are not to be tolerated in leadership positions and why they mostly have terrible ideas that need to be shut down (except about trying a new recipe to cook for dinner).
    • Troglodyte

• @Grande_Beefy_Swirl Calling names doesn't change the fact I'm right, sweetheart.

• Asserting unsubstantiated claims in a vague appeal to what's "natural" doesn't make you right either, troglodyte.

• That_Guy132
    Feminism isn't inherently bad, it started out with equal rights, and has grown to have some heavy extremes. You're right about being overly feminist or radical feminism where women look down on men and feel superior. I dont think this behavior helps society as a whole. You have to look at reality checks. Women still make less than men, but that is changing. Many more men remain CEOs of large companies, barely any women. Many women still are stay at home moms and that doesn't increase how much women earn. In reality, I don't think women will ever earn more than men, but they could come very close. Regardless, I like that feminism started with a healthy view of; women should be valued members of society and be treated fairly as any other person. But you're right about how radical feminism is starting to impact our society negatively.
    • SkipStop

The reason men outearn women has to do with career choices. Men choose more dangerous and higher paying jobs. Women choose the opposite. There is no sex discrimination against women.

• That_Guy132

I don't know that I agree. Where's the stats for that claim? Maybe women tend to do that because they feel pressured to an unfair society. Good thoughts 👍

• SkipStop

Men and women are different. Biologically, men like to fight, they like to build, they aim for more, and they are driven to support their female partners. Women prefer to do the opposite. They prefer safe jobs and ones that are more feminine. And jobs that are dangerous, require physical power, logic, and control pay higher. It's not pressure from society. It's what we naturally strive for based on our biology. It's science, biology that dates back to the caveman days.

• timp1001
    Well it depends on person do you prefer feminism idiology which changes over time based on society opinion or do you perfere tredation which is based on mostly religion adapted.
  • DylanLink
    I'm a male and a feminist. The misandrists that make the news are not feminists and they do not represent feminism. Feminism in equality between genders, not the idea that women are greater than men.
    • Iron_Man200

Feminism has never been about equality. That's a lie.

• Bee-Hatch
    Oh dear, feminism started in the 70's? I think someone needs to read a little history and maybe get a little perspective? It's been a struggle for more than 40 -50 years to get where we are now. You can go back a thousand years, and find great levels of injustice against women, you'd for example not be able to get paid work, you'd be kept for breeding and doing work for me. And if you wanted to marry in some parts of the world, you'd have to offer your virginity to the local land owner. Unless you understand where you've come from, you will never appreciate where you are.
  • tumadre22
    Feminism has failed women.
  • kim45456
    Every group get used by crazy people for its own purpose. That is not something new. It is not feminism fault, it is feminazis fault. It is the same with mgtow, religions, lbgt and so on. Christianity is used by evil people who do many shit and why are they not called toxic now? Mgtow is now used by incel? Is mgtow now toxic because of these people? Lbgt was a good movement but now pedophile tries to justify their act under the lbgt movement and so on. There is no end. Thst is why i dont want to belong to any movement, group, phylosophy
  • genericname85
    i think prager university stuff is very questionable, borderline nonsense sometimes but this i do approve of.
  • Shamalien
    g@g, the only website on the entire internet where women dare to go against the grain
  • John_Doesnt
    Wrong, we need feminists with big breasts who cover the weather.
  • D3V1N
    The term toxic masculinity is a joke, there's nothing toxic about being masculine or feminine people need to drop that. To be honest in the majority I don't think boys ever have done very well in school, the way school is taught caters to how girls learn by talking and listening, boys learn better by actually doing. There are lots of men into feminism but it's just them trying to white knight because they think it's going to get them laid. We will never have an equal world, you could give the feminists everything and they will still complain they're being repressed.
  • andreasderjuengere
    I find that all funny and entertaining.
    What's wrong with giving others reasons for a good laugh?
  • Ninjazzed
    Feminism is often more toxic than egalitarianism, there’s some aspects of it I agree with—such as the woman’s right to her own body, positive female empowerment.. and aspects that I don’t, such as the slander and degradation of men.

Male criminals—rapists, illegal sex traffickers, pedophiles.. that are legally acquitted because they have high status and wealth, and are able to buy themselves out of imprisonment.. they should be brought to justice.. men that get away with sexual harassment, these men should be given longer sentences.. this is what feminism should be used for.
  • Gedaria
    I think it's just fine. I'm behind them, women have brought something to society, that you can sort things out with out using your fists...
    • Iron_Man200

But many feminists are very violent and are full of hate.

• Gedaria

@Iron_Man200 Sadly they have put up with a lot of hatred themselves. They think it's time for them to do something. Sadly it has been violent which I don't agree with?

• Iron_Man200

What hatred? They were the ones who initiated the hatred by claiming that men are the enemy.

• Grande_Beefy_Swirl
    This is when people bring up "international feminism"
  • Juxtapose
    If someone is for equality, they will call themselves an egalitarian. I don't trust feminists any more than I would trust a masculinist.
  • Djaay
    Feminism is lesbianism. Plain and simple !! And its backed with humanism and legalism which is symmetrically (Witchcraft ) .
  • Sabretooth
    the movement just needs to die. from what i've seen and read-they don't really want equality-it's just a talking point.
    • EABsTUQ

They don't want equality?

• EABsTUQ

That video about gender identity is interesting but I'm not really sure why they wish to maintain what is currently in place. They are basically fighting transgender people? or is it people who identify with the female gender but have a penis? I mean I guess I can understand non transgender people who identify with the female gender. But if you're battling actual trans-gendered people then that is a losing battle for sure. The 2nd video is based on the idea that you asked the woman out so you have to pay but the issue with that is 1. women use men for food (i've been told this by women) and 2. Women rarely ask men on dates which means most of the time the man has to pay because he is also required to ask the girl out. I haven't looked at many things in the feminism world but they seem like they want all of their stuff and aren't willing to change even if there is something better. I mean they are basically doing transgendered people how men have done women. It's okay to want women to get paid as much as men, is that still a thing? but yeah the bathroom thing is just to maintain their past trophies. Feels like this is more about women feeling scared and women feel scared a lot more than men but I think there is a 3rd option to what they are trying to do

• Pipeliner87
    Hotfirework, I hope you procreate. I would pay to have your babies.
  • soleil2666
    For a lot of it, and many of the men damaged, it's too late to expect female abuse will ever stop.
  • Aiko_E_Lara
    Also when everyone thought that feminism was a good idea.
  • EleanorRigby
    Yeah what else is new.
  • KaraAyna
    I am a feminist