myReview 21 d

Norwegian woman claim to be born as a cat?

Anonymous

What the hell is wrong with humans or apparently cats these days? *20-Year-Old Woman Claims She Is A Cat Born In The Wrong Body* First you could be born the wrong race, then you could be born the wrong gender, now you could be born as the wrong species? Then I'm an elephant stuck in a human body. There are like 43 genders now, it will probably soon be the case that a dude is stuck in a 60 year old man's body but he is actually 12 years old and you might laugh and say not going to happen i'm sure our parents said the same thing with the onces above! So when it´s possible to not only say your gender, race, species but also age it will be difficult to imprison anyone if they can just claim i'm only 8 years old 🤣 Well i was mostly sarcastic but things is getting to crazy for me and i'm not even 20 years old yet.

4
40

Most Helpful Girl

• Anonymous
    The mind is very powerful. When you tell yourself something over and over again you start to believe it.

I'm fine with all the sexualities. Marry and fuck whomever you like. I could understand that part.

I'm not sure how to feel about the genders, but that's maybe because I'm very feminine, I always played with dolls, I've always liked dresses and I love make up. I've never had to question my gender in any way shape or form.

I do draw the line at feeling like a different species or a different age.

The age thing scares me a lot. I'm scared a 40 year old would claim they're 10 and claim that they can fuck a 10 year old.
    Would be strange considering 10 year olds don't think about sex. But still, it would make things more difficult.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

Yeah but it's already people out there with a new age than when they were born, take this 50+ year old father that left his wife after 23 years of marriage and 7 kids, to become a 6 year old toddler girl. So he left his family to become adopted by likewise creepy people https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4FSCqZcl8g https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eriy-4In9gk His name is Stefonknee Wolscht if you want to look it up but it's really creepy just a warning. I feel so bad for his children 😞

• Anonymous

Ohh I've seen him before.
      And other adult babies.
      But some of them have it as a "hobby". I'm ok with that. They like to wear diapers and drink out of sippy cups.
      But when they actually believe they are that age or pretend that they think that.. starts to get creepy.

• Anonymous

Yeah but adult babies is a fetish right? They know their own age and just play babies in the bedroom but work like everyone else. I'm not sure this guy could be classed as an adult baby because he believes and not just pretends to be a baby. Yeah exactly and i'm not educated enough to say for sure but adult babies seem to know their real age and no matter if this old guy plays as a baby or really think he is one don't matter because there are people out there like the animal lady that really believes they are something we others clearly see that they ain't. I know this girl from norway ain't a fox.

Most Helpful Guy

• codydevan88
    too many things are acceptable in the name of tolerance and it ironically is destructive to humanity. eventually anything expressed in the aggregate laws of nature in function will be the only things permitted to be intolerable. basically a huge middle finger to your own existence and everyone elses. how people dont see the destructive path is beyond me. something is very. very wrong.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

339
  • PupinTheTurd
    There's a serious mental problem going on in this world.
    I'm not sure if it's always been this crazy or with the surge of internet has brought it out into the light but one thing I do know is if you're going to claim this is normal then it definitely will become normal...
    I've noticed the pedophile elite are really trying to normalize their sick depraved behaviors.

But if you look at history it's only a matter of time until they get their way.
  • IAMNathanael
    When I was a kid I told my mom I wanted to be helicopter (I'm not kidding). She said thats not possible. So then I said I wanted to be a dog instead. Little did people then expect you could actually be those things now... or you can at least try to be. Weird.
  • PBandJ_Nerd
    I watched that before and I've heard they made her act in some clips. I think someone said she didn't like dogs because she was allergic to them or something like that? But being a cat and being a little girl are just kinks. They can't be a gender, end of story.
  • Static_In_The_Attic
    Just when you think you’ve seen it all cat woman it is. Dating her must be fun & where do you take a girl like that to the pet store? Instead of nice bowl of cereal what does she eat Meow Mix in the morning? How does she use the bathroom & how big is the litter box? What happens if she goes to Disney & sees Mickey Mouse?
  • BeMuse
    Supposedly some guy lost his sanity from taking too much LSD and was committed to a mental hospital. He thought he was an orange and kept trying to peel his skin off… Some people are crazy… In the passed we use to try to treat them. Today people seem to say they are proud of them for burning down their own cities and give them TV coverage...
  • Kaneki05
    A bit fucked. Different Ages and Different species and Different race (I feel like a black guy when he is white) Are just all fucked. But that's life you have the extremists in everything, One min you have straight and gay next i like to have sex with trees lmao.
  • Massageman
    I was interested about the DNA part. But, it is not what SHE makes of the DNA glitch- it's what SCIENCE can prove (matching genetic segments to actual cats) .

Heck, next we will have ten year olds claiming they are 70 and that they want to start Social Security.

( Hmmmm - Maybe it one jumps into the ocean off of a cliff the others will follow. )
  • ahmadali01
    Nano says she first realized she was a cat when she was 16 years old. She says doctors found a "genetic defect" in her DNA, which she claims proves she is indeed a cat.
    • kitty71

So anyone with a genetic defect is a cat or a dog or a horse or any other type of specie?

• SuccessfulHornDog
    Shaun King (aka Talcum-X) is another in a long line of white liberals who have posed as a black person. They are calling him transracialhttps://www.youtube.com/embed/-DW5KHjQi2cI present to you: Talcum-X
  • John_Galt
    LoL. And the left is suppose to be the side of “science”? Bahahahaha.
  • She wants attention and she got attention. Lots of people do stupid stuff to get attention. Look at all the idiots who believe in a cosmic jewish zombie to get attention.
    • Ryfyle

*Wild Redditor Appears*

• Ryfyle
    This tells me that Violence (like getting hit with a wrench, like real physical violence) is necessary in this world. Also this a blatant cry for attention.
  • henlousers
    This is obviously fake as you can see that the meow that 'came' out of her mouth wasn't real if you listen closely.
  • hothusband
    Leftists are just idiots and in Europe leftists aren't even challenged.
  • UncleJessieRabbit
    I do think this sort of thing is pretty crazy, but I don't know here, I do think the cat gig is kind of cute. I would date or marry her. I could tell them I married a cat!
  • Well the issue is that when you give credence to the notion that sex is subject to change based on a whim due to the fact that it is a social construct, you also tacitly approve of making all man-made categories -including species related categories - tentative. This is due to the fact that the same logic underpins the justification for both courses of action. If you can change the definition of sex because it is a man-made construct, you can d the same thing on the same basis for species as well. This is one consequence of society's failure to reject transgenderism.
  • blondfrog
    She has a mental problem obviously. Even if you disagree with her shouldn't we be trying to help them instead of making fun of them?
  • Dinosaursandanime65
    Nani the f*ck? Heeeeeehh.Norwegian woman claim to be born as a cat?
  • NorthwestRider
    And who cares, it does not affect other people lives
  • JimboGB
    I can solve this, if she brought the pillow, she is not a cat.
  • monkeynutts
    yes yes, and im a Lamborghini trapped in a monkies body.
  • FeministHater_
    well i can't blame her, nowadays grown men think they are female...
  • beefy40
    Bad parents, she needs to be taken to a doctor to get her head checked.
  • 8lutty
    maybe u need to be over 20 to chill out? just fap to her instead of gone all crazy ok?
  • Now that's one pussy I wouldn't hit! ;)
  • Ranasal_Gansen
    only in norway
  • kitty71
    Some people are just psychos mentally
  • joeldalton
    Makes perfect sense in clown world.
  • seanras
    Cats can't talk but you can.
  • Liam_Hayden
    Mental illness or attention seeking.
  • bruno17707
    Lol. She wouldn't be able to talk then
  • tHISpLACEiSbONKERZ
    I claim she needs a psychiatrist.
  • Guanfei
    If catgirls are a thing now, I want one.
  • msc545
    My cat is annoyed by this.
  • Sabretooth
    or this girl real or just mocking trans people?
  • memer2020
    humanity is weird and a mistake , lets be real
  • Anonymous
    Yeah--somewhere along the line apparently we've decided that it's not enough to tolerate other people. We have to actively participate in their delusions. And if we don't participate in their delusions somehow we become horrible people. Personally I say bullshit to that.
  • Anonymous
    Let's spay her, put a tracking chip on her and give her a flea bath.
  • Anonymous
    sounds like the transgender person was started as a boy. then went to being a girl but now claims to be a deer. it is some twitch streamer I think.
  • Anonymous
    This is what is happening in the feminist-dominated Nordic countries today.
  • Anonymous
    Nothing changed, they just allow more crazy people to walk the streets and we must take them seriously, why?
  • Anonymous
    Liberals are weird man