Would there be less war and more peace if women ruled the world?

Why/why not?
Would there be lesser war and more peace if women ruled the world?#War #MenVsWomen #WomenWar
  • Yes (Explain why, please)
  • No (Explain why, please)
Wow! I think this is my most popular question on GAG! : ) Thanks for joining it. Here's my opinion: It would probably not be lesser wars or more peace because humans are humans regardless of gender and it's part of the human nature to be greedy, wanting power etc.

69227

Most Helpful Girl

• A matriarchy It's the exact opposite of a patriarchy, which is stupid. The world has two (or more depending on your views, but since this question deals with two, I'm keeping that number) sexes.
    The world benefits from the healthy interaction between them, and the abilities, viewpoints and wit that both sides bring to the table.
    What we need though is more understanding, respect and communication between people, not just men and women, it's this idiotic tendency to polarize everything what is making collaboration and conversations utterly difficult.
    "All men suck"
    "All women are crazy"
    "All women hate men"
    "All men are predators"
    Stupid oversimplifications of the world.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's extremely hard to say. I think there is some chance a female-ruled world would be more peaceful, simply because women don't tend to solve problems with physical aggression. While men can be a bit autistic at times - which hinders them from empathizing with fellow human beings - women are better at putting themselves in another person's shoes, mediating and solving things by talking them out.

Also, women tend to be less radical in their convictions, which is beneficial if you want to get along peacefully.

And finally, - and this one is statistically provable - women are on average more politically liberal/progressive and less religious than men. This means they are naturally less drawn towards an archaic and tribalistic way of thinking.

• Yes but then periods come along and everything goes to shit once in a while

• What are the other 3 options beside the prenup?

• @Lumirayz
      The prenup is one of the three options. The other two are marrying someone that you can trust or not getting married formally and live together as long-term boyfriend/girlfriend. I used to have a guitar teacher who had been with his girlfriend for over 25 years. When I asked him why they never got married, he said: "we just didn't feel like it's necessary". And I can understand that position too.