Do you get along better with the same gender or opposite gender?

Personally for me I get along better with men. Females often hate on me because of my looks and confidence. It's not my fault many females lack confidence and/or have bad genetics. All my male friends are easier to get along with and aren't overly emotional, drama filled, catty, jealous or annoying like females are. Men use logic over emotion and that's exactly what I do. I think most females are dumb bitches and if they used logic over emotion they wouldn't be heartbroken and trainwrecks when it comes to men.
I don't argue with strangers online nor do I give a fuck what you think about me. Some of you got problems and that's not my problem because I'll block your dumb ass. 😂✌🏼💯

1927

Most Helpful Guys

• The answer to your title question is:

Neither. For me, given the kind of person I am, it's very tough or almost impossible for me to get along well with anyone. Gender doesn't matter.

Most Helpful Girls

• Opposite! Girls can be catty, undercover jealous and wishing you face plant when you all go out and look your best! Guys are chill... don’t care if you look better then them one night, and will still hold your hair if your drunk!