Why is sexual abuse of a child by an adult woman "more accepted"?

Let's think, why does it seem like it's okay for an adult woman to abuse children and no one says anything about it or gets offended or says "FBI OPEN UP"? I once heard on TikTok (it's not a very reliable source, but...) where a man read anecdotes about men who lost their virginity at an early age (underage) with adult women of legal age and no one complained about it. , but why is this more accepted? Why is sexual harassment or abuse by adult women towards minor men not reported?

But of course, if it were the other way around, everyone would condemn the act that an adult man would do to a little girl, what is the morality here?

I feel that when men see graphic representations where an adult woman is having sexual relations with a child, these men believe that the child is a hero, someone so small having their first sex and considering that that is being macho but damn, it is a minor child while the woman is of legal age, how many men lost their virginity like that and don't see it as bad? But why is an adult man convicted for having sex with a girl but an adult woman goes unpunished and no one reports it?

(I found the image on Facebook and that's why this question was born)

"Hero or villain?"
"Hero or villain?"
Post Opinion