1 mo

Some Mighty White Fighters👌🥊🎱🎱

Klitschko88

1. Tyson Fury

Some Mighty White Fighters👌🥊🎱🎱

2 Vitali Klitschko

Some Mighty White Fighters👌🥊🎱🎱

3 Wladamir Klitschko

Some Mighty White Fighters👌🥊🎱🎱

4. Andy Ruiz

Some Mighty White Fighters👌🥊🎱🎱

5. Brock Lesnnar

Some Mighty White Fighters👌🥊🎱🎱

6. Rocky Marciano

Some Mighty White Fighters👌🥊🎱🎱

7. Connor McGregor

Some Mighty White Fighters👌🥊🎱🎱

8 Tommy Morrison

Some Mighty White Fighters👌🥊🎱🎱

9. Fedor Emelianenko

Some Mighty White Fighters👌🥊🎱🎱

10. Carl Froch

Some Mighty White Fighters👌🥊🎱🎱

11. Gina Carno

Some Mighty White Fighters👌🥊🎱🎱

12 Chick Lidell

Some Mighty White Fighters👌🥊🎱🎱

13. Michael Bisping

Some Mighty White Fighters👌🥊🎱🎱

14. Carl Frampton

Some Mighty White Fighters👌🥊🎱🎱

15 Tony Bellew

Some Mighty White Fighters👌🥊🎱🎱

16. Steve Collins

Some Mighty White Fighters👌🥊🎱🎱
Some Mighty White Fighters👌🥊🎱🎱
Some Mighty White Fighters👌🥊🎱🎱
7
25

Most Helpful Guys

• FatherJack
    One that DEFINITELY deserves a big mention , Quebecois Canadian , Dave Le Duc , currently Lethwei Golden Belt champion , beating even the legendary Tun Tun Min. Lethwei is similar to neighbouring Muay Thai / Muay Lao and Cambodian Pradal Serey , but fighters have no gloves , just tape and gauze on hands , headbutts are not just allowed , but encouraged , which changes everything in the clinch and the only way to win is KO / stoppage , no points in traditional Lethwei. Lethwei is the toughest stand up striking style , some take-downs and hip throws are also allowed too. Here is the 1st Tun Tun Min vs Dave Le Duc epic clash. https://www.youtube.com/embed/3PPGJTNJm6k
    Is this still revelant?
    • FatherJack

Lethwei is from Myanmar ( was Burma ) Another big mention , the late Ramon Dekkers a former Dutch Muay Thai fighter , one of the first " farangs " ( foreigner in Thai ) to beat the local champions , he is still revered in Thailand and remains a Muay Thai legend.

• EnglundUberAlles
    It's still just a list of names. Hardly quality content.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girls

• Lovely15678
    I only really know of Connor McGregor, I mean that I can remember, and I barely even know of him, but cool and thank you.
    Is this still revelant?
    • But the 2nd, 4th and 13th guy look kind of familiar. I am not really sure why but anyway still pretty cool.

• ChronicThinker
    ... What the fuck?
    Is this still revelant?
    • Not a fight fan?

• Did you intentionally pick the majority of pictures to be white people punching black people?

• No. Black fighters just happen to be over represented in most elite combat sports.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

523
  • DeeDeeDeVour
    2 thumbs up for Rocky Marciano.
  • Browneye57
    That's fine. Just don't make things racist. There are good fighters of every nationality and ethnicity.
  • simplelikeme
    There are great fighters in every race. But be warned LOL be careful when you pick a fight with a crazy white boy LMAO
  • Laozi
    Where's Jack Dempsey and Jake Lamotta? by the way Rocky Marciano is my favourite.
  • Gina carno has a nice butt
    • She does. I'm not into mma girls or most female athletes and muscular women but damme she's hot.

• msss98

Ur just intimidated lmao

• @msss98 nope you just mad that when anything is about the greatest of white people you feel ashamed and inferior but those are your problems not mine😗

• msss98
    Every race has good fighters don't be racist
    • If I did a mytake praising black athletes youd not say that.

• Anoniemus

The fact that you created this MyTake reveals a bias in which you felt a certain way about it.

• @Anoniemus not true at all. there's nothing wrong with being black and proud just like there's nothing wrong with white pride🎱🎱👌🥊

• MackToday
    I don't think that frightening or pissing off other races of people is a way forward for us, those people aren't our enemies global finance is. Right now we're in a position where we're actually getting sympathy from other races and have the potential to gain allies. Also the same race mixing and replacement is in store for other races as well as soon as the globalists get around to it. We're just the first in line so we feel the effects right now. We need to start net working with people to balkanize into ethnic states. Look how hard the Marxists work to cause trouble between us and other races, how hard they work to portray us as Nazi thugs and evil. To me if we fight with other races we're helping that narrative and helping to screw humanity in the long run.
  • Creepazoid
    Sounds like you got a lot of pride in your race, but seems like you're taking credit for others accomplishments.. what about yourself do you hold up?
  • JesseJayNeak
    Jack Dempsey and Jake LaMotta should be on the list too, but I know that you can't write them all
  • Gedaria
    Sorry no, boxing is one pastime that should be band. Two do it in the street they get arrested do the same in a ring everyone cheers.
  • Plitty-Tank
    The only fighter that matters is Gina Carno!!! <3

She has TKO me all night with her righteous booty!
  • Massageman
    Nice bubble butt on Carano. :- )
  • Lominoth
    I like all these fighters
  • danishnaseem05
    Gina Carno 😂
  • OfDeath
    Gina Carno... 😍🥵
  • Ripper_E
    If you are ranking them, you did a poor job.
  • Marissa095
    What no Ronda Rousey?
  • Slate69
    Gatti Ward fight 1 2 and 3
  • stevemeh
    Gina carno has an ass on her
  • SecretGardenBlood65
    Good take
  • KrakenAttackin
    Pretty bad ass!
  • E-Warren-lover
    Some great fighters there.
  • Punch pow kachow
  • ZeussLightningBolt
    Gina Carno has a hot ass
  • Iron_Man
    Great fight thread. Make some more and tag me 👍👊
  • coolhotchacha
    Nice shot,, especially number 11 Gina Carno
  • Anonymous
    The ass on Gina Carno is pretty amazing!
  • Anonymous
    "Black people are genetically superior to white people, that's why they dominate in boxing."

"WTF you're posting pictures of white fighters beating black people? That's racist"

Literally all of the people who have a problem with this.