In terms of home decor are you the sort of person who hired someone or rather make your own?

FinalFantasyBro
I probably would hired some kind of interior designer when I buy my own place because I logically suck at building most things but if it comes to easy construction or cool little art and crafts things I maybe can design those myself but everything else I probably need to asked for the help of a professional interior designer. But ladies and gentlemen what about you guys if you are designing your dream house would you prefer to hired an interior designer to help build it or do you want to build everything yourself?
Hire an interior designer!
I rather build my designs myself.
GirlGuy
1
9