How Donald J. Trump Won the Presidential Election

ManOnFire

Don’t get me wrong.

I wasn’t rooting for Trump at all. By a long shot. And I’m still not.

But now that it’s all said and done, I can look on things with a clearer eye. Yesterday I was already sensing that Hillary really wouldn’t pull this thing out like we all expected. It even got to the point that I was telling my brother that I already knew Trump was going to win before the polls started closing. Just a bad sense. And it turned out right.

The reason Donald Trump won this thing is because no matter what the rest of us think, a lot of us hated Hillary much more. We took Trump for granted and just tried to write him off early, expecting Hillary to come busting through with big success. And it didn’t happen. Is Trump still a joke? Absolutely, and this nation is gonna go to hell far worse than it did under Bush, especially since not only did Trump win the presidency, but the House stays Republican, and mostly the Senate too. So it’s red all over.

And whether some of us like to think about it or not, Trump actually did win this thing fair and square. Hillary had strings pulled for her to get ahead like she did. Trump didn’t. Nobody even believed in Trump, so it’s not hard to believe he could win fair and square. Hillary has a long history of corruption and ugliness, and that’s what appalled people a lot more than Donald’s cavalier mouthing off.

A stain on the Democratic Party…

For the first time in my life I absolutely have to say shame on the Democratic Party. I’ve always supported them and am registered as one but their corruption in helping Hillary to get ahead makes me shake my head. The Party was all in for her and doing what they could to push her forward. Debbie Wasserman Schultz had to step down as DNC head, and then Donna Brazil for coaching Hillary before the first debate! So at this point the Party that’s always enjoyed having a better image than Republicans has utterly shamed itself with this level of dishonesty, and it will probably face even worse repercussions in years to come, with people not wanting to vote as much for Democrats in future elections.

And we could’ve had Bernie as president. A lot of people and political analysts had to admit that they KNEW Bernie was still the most suitable candidate to defeat Trump, and he would have. But the DNC was putting their weight behind their girl Hillary. Bernie’s record was practically as pure as Obama’s in comparison to Hillary’s dark political past, but the Democratic Party insisted that 2016 would be the year we’d get our first woman president. And it didn’t happen.

A failure…

No doubt, Donald J. Trump is foul and has offended women, but apparently Hillary offends them much more. She’s enjoyed touting a false image of feminism and care for women, yet let a rapist off decades ago when she was a lawyer. Not to mention her husband’s own sex scandals and rapes she’s avoided talking about. Hillary doesn’t care about women. Black people. Or anyone else. She cares about getting to the top so she can do whatever terrible things she had planned.

Not to mention she didn't even come out to concede the same night, but waits allllllllllllll the way until this morning. Even more shameful. When McCain lost to Obama in '08 he conceded rather quickly and gracefully. As did Romney when Obama also beat him in 2012. But Hillary waits all this time? For a woman full of bravada, snarky comebacks, and laughing at her opponents in a jeering way, she showed weakness and ran and hid like we've never seen. Probably up all night at her headquarters fighting and cussing with Bill about how in the hell he let her lose like that. Oh well. Just like they used to fight in the White House in the '90s.

While Trump will no doubt be a failure, maybe Hillary would’ve been a lot more destructive than we really realized. If you believe in the Illuminati (and I do), someone with some frightening knowledge once told me that Hillary has tried to get into the 'shadow government' for many, many years, feeling that she's had to prove herself as a woman, but that they've never accepted her. And if that's true they didn't accept her now. Bill was also involved with the De Molay Masonry as a young man, and even his connections couldn't win her the presidency. Maybe that says something a lot worse about Hillary than we think.

In the meantime, let's just hope Trump only lasts the first 4 years and doesn't do enough damage before the next candidate comes along.

16
33
16Girl Opinion
33Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• Righttobeararms83
    Trump getting the Republican nomination, Bernie being cheated out of his shot, the clinton fund, the bullshit polls and the media bias towards Hillary the whole campaign seemed like the whole election was a giant set up to ensure Hillary woild win. Like any other democrat candidate could have beat Trump and any other Republican candidate would have beat Hillary. Its almost like Trump was given the Republican nomination to lose to Hillary. So I do believe there was some sort of election rigging and plot to get Hillary elected for what purpose I don't know.
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• Rissyanne
    Democrats.. you did this to yourselves. The American people wanted change. All we would have gotten from Hillary is 4 more years of Obama. I think that was her biggest mistake. She was riding his coat tail.
    LikeDisagree 20 People
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1532
  • ginny_weasley
    Congratulations, conservatives the president you just elected has to go to court for raping a thirteen year old on December 13th of this year. I will be counting down the days. And yes we can blame the DNC.
    LikeDisagree 28 People
    • Three facts you got wrong (two quite important). First, the date is December 16th (which, even if you're in a different time zone, you were off by a few days). Second, it was a conference with the judge... not "going to court". Third (and lastly, as it's the end), the lawsuit was dropped.

• @ProbablyTooMature they don't like facts.

• @ProbablyTooMature
      @Thisperson98
      your candidate is accused of raping a girl, and you're worried about the date? Lol. No the trial was set for December. Like a real court room trial, hint lawyers are involved. She dropped the case because she got so many death threats from trump supporters. Yet the same people criticize Hillary for her husbands behavior.

• Glue-Sniffer
    I can understand why some people voted for him. Hillary was just so deep into the system that no one could believe she would make any changes when so many people believe that they are in need of change.
    I don't believe he could have won with all the things he did and said if he was up against someone like bernie sanders who wanted some reforms and came off as more authentic and was a rather fresh face.
    Like 3 People
    • ManOnFire

Exactly my point :-)

• Hillary was a HORRIBLE candidate in a day and age where the people hungered for serious change.

• @BrunetteNYC i don't actually believe she was "horrible". She was the more qualified one. She was just too much in the public for the taste of most Americans.

• Kiran04
    Donald Trump won because the DNC chose the only candidate in the world who would have lost to him, and they had to rig the contest to do it. All the whining liberal babies are mad that Hillary didn't win, but where were they when the DNC was rigging the primaries? Oh, that's right, nowhere to be seen. Now that an actual fair election didn't go their way, they're all uppidity. Sit down, buttercups. You had your chance. Now gracefully accept your bitch slap.
    Like 2 People
  • Spelling95
    That's what happens when you call me a sexist, racist, homophobe for not really liking Clinton. You can take that shit and stuff it with a Trump vote for me. Probably millions thought the same. That's how Trump won.
    Like 4 People
  • G-Daz
    The Lefties and liberals have been the ones with the power and repressive influence on society for over the last decade or so. What it allowed us to do was allow them to project their ideas and concepts into something tangible and visible. It's not just an atheist in the closet anymore, it's an entire group of lefties out there forcing everyone else to believe the same as them and if they don't. SHOUT racist, misogynist everything under the sun until you win the argument as loud as you can.

Under lefty establishment, we have the worst levels of racist, we have identity based politics where wea re seperated into groups. We have the nanny state, we have the removal of pronouns slowly but surely, we have language policing and transgenrs. Not to mention eugenics becoming mainstream.

It was lefties that created both Trump and Hilary and also lefties that helped Trump win the debate. Without lefties oppressing free speach and not allowing balanced discoursse. What we had was the same thing as Brexit. A vocal angry violent minority that owns the media narrative and punishes anyone with different opinios vs a silent majority. The same thing happened with the US election. The vocal minority brought the statistics of how hilary is winning and that there isn't much trump support. Meanwhile the people tired of the same political weak establishment and decadent culture actually rise out of nowhere.
    Disagree 1 Person
    • G-Daz

Lefties are also threatening to move to Canada which is interesting. One because they haven't and two because they're choosing Canada over Mexico or Even Venezuela

• Paris13
    Legally, Thank God.
    He Has been this Honest John through it All, and No Bones about it, He made it to the Top, with No.. Slip Slop. xx
    LikeDisagree 5 People
    • as9296

The slip slops will come once he has all the power, don't ya worry Hun xoxoxox

• Paris13

@as9296 lol!! Thanks for the Vote, Level1 and Please, in the Future, I work better Alone at home, so feel free to comment in the Box provided for you so you don't "Slip up" again like this in the future. x

• lumos

I wouldn't really call him an honest John.
      www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

• BrunetteNYC
    It's nice to see a more honest assessment of how/why Hillary lost for a change - thank you for being smart and showing independent thinking.

I was, back in 2008, a Hillary supporter, but this time around, I voted Trump. It seems since becoming Sec'y of State, Hillary's made several poor choices and brought in too much baggage as a candidate.

Her campaign had NO real message - plus she ran a dirty campaign. I lost all respect for this woman.
    Like 1 Person
  • ameliaadev
    I''m actually not that against Trump anymore to be honest... I am definitely not justifying some of his wrongdoings and his stained mouth... but some of his policies are actually pretty alright. He blamed immigrants for the country's national debt, but it is not 100% false. And by immigrants, I mean ILLEGAL immigrants, because they refuse to pay taxes and they live under goverment aid (such as financial aid, medical aid, food stamps, etc...) which means that the government would need more money for government aid, whereas there are still so many legal citizens of America who truly need the aid. And i know that building up a wall on the border of Mexico and America isn't a good idea, but i do agree that America need to tighten up security around the border to ensure that no illegal immigrants and/or drug dealer can cross through it. And besides, he is a successful businessman, if he really was stupid, i don't think that he'd be as successful as he is, seeing as he literally has Trump Tower and properties scattered all over the world. And about his foul mouth, i do think he needs to better himself (and definitely some of his plans for the country) but i guess that's it. As for Hilary, come on. We all know what she's done to the country when it wss Bill Clinton's administration. And definitely how corrupt she is. To be honest when I watched the first presidential debate, her arguments were good, she kinda sounded like a puppet and it sounded like all lies. And her campaign literally cost her $600 million (give or take), so who knows if she actually did pull some strings, and pay the media to misinterpret Trump's image so he'd look bad and therefore she'd win. Not entirely impossible for me if she really did that. All i'm saying is try to give Trump a chance. Because eventually, no president is perfect. But this is all just merely my personal opinion. Sorry for the lengthy paragraph too lol... and have a nice daaayy✌🏼️
    Like 1 Person
  • BubbleQueen
    Eh.. good for him I guess.

I wasn't really voting for either one, but I'm kinda glad he made it.
    LikeDisagree 9 People
  • MrMysteryMan
    THIS is exactly what happened. You can't fool the American people, no matter how stupid or ignorant or closed minded you think some of them are. You can't hide shit very well because it stinks up the joint. And Hillary was shitting all over the place and not trying to clean it up.
    Like 1 Person
  • SarahsSummer
    Maybe the government will actually get something accomplished for the American people this time around instead of just cross isle bickering and govt shutdowns. Wanting him to fail is like saying you want America to fail. That's not good for anyone. Dem or republican.
    Like 1 Person
  • NJ_Casanova
    Easy... people are sick of the how things have been going under the democratic party for the last 8 years.

Hilary is a liar and a puppet for big interest groups. She lied under oath just like her cheating husband. While Trump's Ego is so big... No one will tell him what to do.

We need the president to focus on us... and democrats are always too focused on other countries and being PC.
    LikeDisagree 2 People
  • TheFlak38
    You said one of the most important truth's in the Failure section.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a32727-a-message-to-liberals-my-thoughts-on-d-trump-s-election-victory
    Like 1 Person
  • BrileyCat
    Donald won because he ran against Hillary . Even I could have beaten Hillary
    LikeDisagree 5 People
  • front2back
    He also won because:
    (1.) Hillary and her supporters over estimated how many minorities were actually going to come to the polls and vote for her.
    (2.) Everyone underestimated what support a populist candidate like Trump could get in rural areas.
    Like 1 Person
  • John_Doesnt
    Electoral college. It's that simple. Hilary won the majority vote by a landslide, but the electoral college will always screw over minorities because the red states are mostly white.
    Like 2 People
  • jjesica346
    That is what really pisses me off how hillaries people pushed Bernie out of the way and now were stuck w this baboon!! Sanders would of slammed chump boy!!!
    LikeDisagree 3 People
    • I feel sorry for Bernie, really do, BUT we are NOT SOCIALISTS. The Dems lost this election because the party has been hijacked by radicals. I grew up a Democrat myself but for so many years, the party has evolved so far to the left that many people had no choice but to become Republican - at least they're more traditional where today's Dems come off as lunatics.

• RegularTK421
    This was fairly balanced and realistic. I agree that Sanders was the democrats best candidate to field. Rubio probably would have been the better Republican candidate.
    Like 1 Person
    • Forgot to add I only disagree with the very bottom portion of the article. The Illuminati theory and that Hillary didn't concede in a timely manner. She did concede when the electoral college votes were enough to be decisive.

• ProbablyTooMature
    From what I read she conceded at 2something this morning, shortly after the major media outlets began to call it over. I'd hardly call that waiting all night.
    Like 2 People
    • Right. I watched the polls go to Trump at 2 and by 230 she called

• Saoirse_Nua
    Very true take - The civil war in Democrat party has to be postponed and the campaign for 2020 starts today
    LikeDisagree 3 People
  • Show More (27)