Bella Hadid's Plastic Insecurities - Why You Should Love Yourself As You Are

LittleSally

Celebrities love 'enhancing' their looks...however...it IS a bit much when you can't recognize the person you see before you anymore.

Even though celebrities are enthralled by beauty and those who aren't celebrities want to be - the desperation to become someone famous makes them do crazy things.

Bella Hadid - her example might be a bit more complicated, but not by much. Her sister Gigi is naturally beautiful and she has managed to build a modelling career over it.

Bella, as a jealous sister wanted the same thing - like Kylie Jenner... They both drastically changed their looks - to the point where you would think those aren't even the same people!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Loving yourself the way you are might be hard - but it's a well worth journey to take. because once you accept yourself no one can knock you down again.

People who suffer from a 'I'd rather be anyone than who I am now' OR 'I'll do anything for fame' syndrome:

Frances Cobain

Lana Del Rey

Michael Jackson

6
8

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• JustinTheGreat
    I dont understand why people think plastic surgery is so bad. If you're so insecure about something and changing it makes you happy, why is that such a negative thing? What if getting a nose job or something is the thing that makes some insecure girl finally love herself? this girl could of been getting bullied and made fun of for her nose her entire life, yanno? It could be extremely difficult for someone to learn to love them self after that. If getting her nose done is the thing that makes her so much happier, why is that so bad?
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

75
  • Maypai
    I always preach about loving yourself. Nothing will EVER make you happy unless you LOVE YOURSELF. You can get five hundred different surgery procedures done to your face and body but you still will not be happy until self love comes in to play. LOVE YOURSELF firstly and then everything else will fall in line.
  • MaiNameIsSunshine
    Who cares what other people do with their body, it doesn't affect any of y'all really... God forbid someone doesn't like themselves after years of being told their ugly.

"Bella, your sister is naturally way prettier than you" (you essentially just said it yourself Take Owner)
    "Bella why are you insecure"

"Kylie, your one of the uglier girls in your family, why are your lips so small?"
    "Kylie, why don't you love yourself?"

God society is shit.
  • capturemyheartnow
    Some people look good with surgery and some don't. Surgery is not only of face. It can be of any part of a humans body. Women sometimes do look with surgery. Everyone should have a choice how they want to enhance their body. They can use make up and surgery. Of course natural looks are precious.
  • April10
    I think it's hard to be in the line light and they have pressures that we don't. I don't think we should judge them too harshly.
  • cth96190
    Aside from being darker, I cannot see any difference in her before and after pix.
    The 2014 Lana Del Ray pix caused me to linger for a while. That girl's beauty has always made my heart skip a beat.
  • lost_alice
    Lana only changed her nose and lips, she still look like her sister and know she looks 100x better
    • My point was - they all look like completely different people - and her new lips and nose make her technically completely unrecognizable.

• lost_alice

For me she looks just older

• reixun
    Michael Jackson had vitiligo and plastic surgery when it's good isn't a bad thing. Bella looks better as well as everyone here (besides Michael, rip).

Pia Mia is another example.
    brasizemeasurements.com/.../Pia-Mia-Bra-Size.jpg
    www.afterplasticsurgery.com/.../...st-Implants.jpg
    Mirin boob job
  • yourmom89
    who the fuck is bella hadid anyway, and why should i care about her?
  • MakingMeHiiiigh
    I need a nose job anyway to unfuck my nose ridge from when I was hit.
  • ouzaki
    Hollywood is fucked up
  • YaBaba
    Right?

I feel bad for them
  • BluntlyHonest
    Jocelyin wilderstein