Amal Clooney Is Transgender

And she shouldn't hide it.

This is a conspiracy theory - so there is no specific, tangible proof she's actually transgender...but everything points to it being true.

Amal Clooney Is Transgender

There have been maaaaany suspicions about George Clooney being gay, which makes a lot of sense to me. He's used women in the industry to get ahead and they've used him in the same way too - a peaceful, mutually beneficial transaction.Amal Clooney Is Transgender

Amal Clooney Is Transgender

Now - Amal Cloony being transgender is a 'conspiracy', but it makes so much sense. She has the pure male structure of her body, her face...overally phisique. I've seen many transgender women, and they've all lost a lot of weight hoping they'll have a more feminine shape, but their sheer muscle mass still gives it away.

Amal Clooney Is Transgender

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Amal Clooney Is Transgender

This is a transgender ANTM model which has very similar bone structure and phisique to Amal - only Amal is more muscular and has bigger fake breasts.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whenever she wears pants they're really loose around her pelvic area...and she's been wearing exclusively skirts or dresses for a long time now - it makes it easier I guess, which makes sense.Amal Clooney Is Transgender

Amal Clooney Is Transgender

Being transgender in today's world - especially a public figure can't be easy - and since she's married George she's been even more famous.

Also - some transgender people don't think they need to 'confess' anything because none of it is their fault and they've always been a woman or a man in their heads...so maybe she'll never say it...and maybe she doesn't have to.Amal Clooney Is Transgender

Amal Clooney Is Transgender

What do you think?

Is it just a crazy conspiracy theory?

Is it a conspiracy theory that makes sense?

2233
LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Amal Clooney being transgender is a 'conspiracy', but it makes so much sense. She has the pure male structure of her body, her face... overally phisique. "... and this is exactly why thin women should consider gaining some healthy weight, not too much where they're obese but just enough to give them healthy female curves.

• I don't think she can gain weight - because she'll only gain muscle mass and look more masculine...

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't know it's possible. But I do think transgenders should be honest with someone they want a relationship with. Some people don't want to be with one.

• Let's say that she is a transgender. We have no idea if she confided this information to George in private or not.

• @musicbrain5 I never said she didn't tell him. And to be honest... I dont think she is. But I do think transgenders need to come clean about who they are in a relationship with.

• I know you didn't say that, I was just outlining a hypothetical scenario. And yes, I agree with you that this is something that needs to be said upfront.

• Many Middle Eastern women, myself included, have extremely defined facial features, piercing eyes and muscular physique.
    defined facial features

Look at this arab drag queen.
    arab drag queen

He makes a convincing women.

Unfortunately many arab women, including myself on many occasions have been called trans because of my strong features.

To each his own I guess.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 32

• Yeah, well, she's pregnant, so...
    www.redbookmag.com/.../

We have yet to see a pregnant male human.

• 12|1
  • This is wrong, all you wrote are your assumptions. You don't have any proff, if anyone wrote you are not a real female like you look, you are a transgender and if s/he just used his/her assumptions for this claim, would you like it? I bet you would hate it.

• Hey, i didn't insult you and i was not rude. I just wrote my opinion. why did this make you angry?

• Explain this theory of if she gains weight she will only gain muscle? Men do not work like that.

• Gotta admit, if I were as rich and famous as Clooney, to the point where I had pretty much a free pick of women, Amal Clooney wouldn't even be on my list. No hips, no butt, lantern jaw, masculine legs, the only good part is the tits.

• She is successful. He is successful. Both are influential. Clooney is not that handsome anyways to some, and very handsome to others. Amal is ugly to some, beautiful to some others.
      To me it is like a good power couple.

You guys talk about "If i were rich" stuff and list a characteristics of a possible porn actress then get angry when a sexy bimbo goes after you for your money or fame, and call her a gold-digger. I think in that sense if Clooney was looking for a pretty sexy etc. kinda woman because he is rich and famous, it means probably he is a slut-digger, but anyways. HAHAH

• Well I have an Iranian friend who exactly looks like her so we make fun of her having a famous doppelganger but she is not tranny at all. And why would it matter anyways? She really doesn't look like any tranny to me :D

• @lyannamormont
      It matters because it's relavent to the poster's question.

• Tell me how you see a manly structure? I see thin arms and thick thighs, that's woman like to me! Only thing odd is defined veins in arms. If it was a guy I think he makes a great she.

• this is ridiculous

"Whenever she wears pants they're really loose around her pelvic area... and she's been wearing exclusively skirts or dresses for a long time now - it makes it easier I guess, which makes sense."

have you ever looked up some bikini pics of her?

• What you mentioned is hardly an evidence at all.. Plus I am from the middle east and we hear about her for a long time now.. She is originally Lebanease and her family still lived there.. she was always raised as a female and if what you said is true Lots , I mean lots of people would have known by now..

• This is some seriously fucked up shit right here. I hope its not true. But I can't say yes or no, you do have some valid points. We can't know like this. Either way, whatever she/he/it is, I think we can all agree that George Clooney could have done way better

• Who gives a shit? Mind your own business

• Please, no cursing... Obviously you do - you commented, buddy. . .

• It's not criticism... if you read it you'd know...
      + I didn't make this up - it's a conspiracy theory... out there...

• Sorry. Can't read. Too busy being a bitter male pig

• nah, middle eastern women just usually don't look too good tbh. They look a bit masculine, even some indian women. I am surprised by how @elissadido and @archiz are actually feminine and good looking.

• That's BS.

• i have just so many masculine looking middle eastern women here for some reason. I see so many brown women these days try to copy that kardashian chick and they look so m2f tranny with it.

• Lol thanks for the compliment but I don t agree.
      You don t have to be pale af with blue eyes to look feminine

• not really, just a bit dopey that people are into this celeb bollocks.

besides, there are many genetic women with no hips.

• Let them be happy, whatever she is. So what if she is transgender? I don't think it's important for us to know.

• Crazy theory. No proof.

• Or maybe she's just a woman who happens to have some masculine features and enjoys wearing baggy clothes

• You don't think Clooney is rich enough he'd just marry whoever he wanted to?

The latest rumours are that she's pregnant ffs.

• I'm transgender and I promptly disagree, I have a very feminine appeal despite being a man. Does this mean I should tell the whole world "I'm a guy but a girl in my own mind" No, it's none of their business. I understand when you start dating and you tell your girlfriend/boyfriend about it, that's cool, more power to you. Some people like myself, don't want to be an outcast because of it. I don't hide my feminine nature and appeal, I just don't tell people because it's absolutely none of their business what I am and who I am.

• LOL. Now that you mention it, though, she does look quite masculine.

• Much simple explanation,..

This pics are edited and photoshoped

• She does seem one, but, why do i care? Yes or no she's his babe, so, it's ok.

• Everyone is transgender now this is ridiculous lol

• Your logic of him being gay makes no sense.

• She is still hot... no matter what she is lol

• never thought she looked transgender to me

• Either way she is not attractive

• click bait

• Someone was saying this about Michelle Obama

• NASTY!

• She's hotter than many girls who were born a girl

• Show more from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 20

• I really don't care if she is or isn't, and I kind of don't think it's appropriate to speculate about people's genitalia regardless? I understand that part of being a celebrity is being gossiped about, but I don't know that that's something that should be encouraged, especially in regards to private matters like genetalia, sexuality, or general medical matters.

• This is one of the few takes from you Little Sally that I don't like.

1. Her features aren't "manly", I know lots of women who look like that but were born female
    2. Even if you DO consider her features masculine, again many women have similar structure and it's offensive to question their femininity.
    3. I heard she was pregnant? As far as I know, and I follow A LOT of science news/media, pregnant men are not possible as of yet in the human species.

• So to not have your womanhood called into question a woman must 1) have soft features and 2) not be thin or naturally muscular. This is not cool at all.

• For those readers unaware of the reality behind this fake publicity to promote non-entity ugly Amal Alamuddin, do NOT believe the media distortion of who she really is. Ugly Amal Alamuddin is from a family of money-laundering arms dealers who negotiated deals with intel to funnel a portion of their profits. Notorious arms dealer Ziad Takieddine is her uncle.
    Ugly Amal Alamuddin represents terrorists and human rights violators linked to her family, like Libyans Abdullah Senussi and Saif Gaddafi.
    In 2007 alone, ugly Amal's uncle Ziad Takieddine money-laundered $50 million to Nicholas Sarkozy's lost French election campaign. Similarly, beastly ugly Amal Alamuddin's family money laundered through Hillary Clinton's fundraiser during elections at Clooney's Studio City home in LA. Tickets were $350K per couple.
    CIA asset George Clooney was made to promote ugly Amal Alamuddin as part of a deal with multiple agendas:
    Social engineering strategy to elevate liberal, westernized Islamic Arab media personality influencer. Fail.
    The Clooney Foundation for Justice is just a front for UAE money-laundering. Similarly ugly Amal's delusional pig mother Baria Alamuddin ran a celebrity bookings agency Globell Communications as a front, prior to taking on promoting her disfigured ugly non-entity, fake human rights, two-bit joke of a lawyer with a speech impediment daughter. Over 40, yet the Beast from the Middle East, inarticulate ugly Amal Alamuddin has never led a case in court.
    No Clooney twins exist nor was ugly Amal ever pregnant. Staged for publicity. Wore padding in early months then hid. Uses her sister Tala Alamuddin's surrogate born twins with 2nd husband Italian personal trainer Nico as hers for publicity. Twins look exactly like Nico. Tala already has a daughter Mia Hamiyeh from 1st marriage to Lebanese Nagi Hamiyeh.
    Don't waste your time listening to tripe from an ignorant, overhyped fraudster imbecile like ugly Amal Alamuddin. George Clooney cannot stand her and they're not even legally married as no stamped marriage licence exists. Business arrangement as part of his CFR mission.
    Another objective behind ugly Amal Alamuddin's promotion in media as "Amal Clooney" is lucrative deals in stealth marketing revenue from top end fashion in media outlets, made by the PR network. Ugly Amal's mother Baria keeps flogging these inane stories in UAE gossip tabloids and beyond. Zero likeability. Ev

• I've always thought she was quite... unattractive, and for a guy that supposedly could get his pick of women it always seemed weird to me. However, i just don't believe it cuz under the scrutiny she has received something concrete would have been found.

• Her pants are loose because she's thin. And this isn't proof in any way. Its also none of your business and I don't know why you would write a take trying to out a woman with absolutely no proof. And even if she is Trans? So what?

• This is the stupidest shit take I have seen recently.

Sorry LittleSally. I like your opinions and stuff whenever i bump into them. So a big <3 for you but this is kind of like "WTF? Who the fuck cares if one is gay other is transgender? When did we lose our sense to leave people's lives private to them rather than digging?"
    LOL

• What kind of bullshit is this? Because you have a certain body shape, some muscle mass, or your facial structure looks a certain way, you're a transgender? I have an almost identical appearance to her in terms of body and face structure, but I'm not a transgender. Neither is she. It's ridiculous to make that assumption based on appearance alone, and even more ridiculous to believe it.

• I suppose it's possible but I don't know why it matters. Also even if she is trans it doesn't make George Clooney gay because she's still a women.

• I have a crazy thought.

How about everyone is the gender they are supposed to be?

Just an ide.

• No she isn't.

If you see Michelle Obama dancing in her white pants in Ellen's show, she's a micro penis, i really think she is an intersex female or a hermaphrodite.

• Lol she is a good woman. a great lawyer with a class
    stop this shitt

• I think it s silly and I don t even care lol
    Wju do you care?

• Trans women are women, so, even if she was trans, which by the way it's super rude to speculate about, that wouldn't make George gay, a man dating a woman is a hetero relationship, maybe he's dated men before and he's bi, who knows, has nothing to do with his het relationship to this woman. also this whole muscle body mass thing doesn't make sense, some women are super toned, some men are just chubby, some trans women go on hormones and lose muscle mass and gain more fat after, but not all of them, everyone's biology is different, and frankly, it's just none of your damned business.

• That all just seems kinda ridiculous and pathetic.

• Is Huma Abedin also part of this conspiracy?

• wouldn't be a surprise if it was actually true

• This must be a joke.

• And what difference would it make if it's true.

• She looks good