Is ALABAMA the TOILET of the UNITED STATES?

True or false?
flee while u can
flee while u can

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• hard to argue that anything other than California is the actual toilet of the United States. Go look on the streets. Full of literal shit and drug needles and everything you might find in a toilet. Of course people like to pick on conservative states, so whatever. My facts are factual and not emotional bs based on the dislike of one single law they passed.

0|1
    0|2
    • 9 d ago

Apparently you've never been to Detroit. Or Baltimore, Houston, Newark, Kansas City, St. Louis or Philadelphia.

• Show All
    • 15 h ago

@Rissyanne She obviously misspoke ("are" instead of "aren't", and the wrong intonation). Show me one other occasion where she said that.

• 10 h ago

@goaded she misspoke? Na she let it slip in what she really wanted to do. She made sure she never let the truth out again.

• No state or country should be judged on the basis of a single issue.

Tell me what state you are in and I can probably find something to justify posing the same question about your state.

0|2
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

IOWA

• 9 d ago

Wind and Fire Ministries

ACT scandal

2018 sexual harassment assertions in the Capitol

Central Iowa Employment and Training Consortium bribery of Iowa Workforce Development executives

Iowa State University President Steven Leath’s personal use of university-owned aircraft

Governor Kim Reynolds’ pay-to-play scandal concerning Amerigroup

2017 former Iowa fire academy administrator given two years' probation for falsifying test scores used to improperly certify thousands of firefighters

2019 Women's March Iowa anti-semitism scandal

2018 Banana toy scandal at Iowa OSHA

2011 Iowa film tax credit scandal

Shall I continue?

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Let's be reasonable here, one law passed by inbred lawmakers doesn't make a state a toilet.
    It's one law passed by inbred lawmakers coupled with being pretty much the worst state in crime, education, healthcare, poverty and economic opportunities that does it.

0|1
    0|1
  • Alabama is 26.36% Black, twice the national average. I bet that's something you liberals didn't consider before bashing it!

0|1
    0|0
  • That looks like a high tech toilet man. Has a bidet and everything. Wonder what else it does

1|0
    0|0
  • Oooh. Those are fighting words.

Let me grab my popcorn. 😐

1|1
    0|0
  • No. Detroit is the toilet of America. Alabama is just... I don't know... Completely ass backwards

1|1
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

they do have the water for a toilet

• 9 d ago

Well, I guess that's why we all call it Detoilet, so glad I moved out of that shit hole. 🤣🤣🤣

• I've never wanted to agree to such a shit statement, but after the new idiot law that came out, it's hard not to agree.

1|1
    0|0
  • No, silly. Florida is the toilet. Alabama is more like the.. toilet paper.

1|1
    0|0
  • False safest place for a baby in America right now. No longer to they have to feel being murdered by their liberal sinning loser mothers.

1|0
    0|3
  • True. Rarely anything truly positive comes from the fried Twinkie states.

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s the cities ran by democrats that are the cesspools

0|1
    0|1
  • Yes after that Governor made that ruling with abortion
    i think it's the Toilet of the US.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ahahhaha 🤣😂

1|0
    0|0
  • No, New Jersey is.

1|0
    0|0
  • correct

1|0
    0|0
  • It's the best state in the US

1|0
    0|1
  • lol wow

0|1
    0|0
  • No, a toilet is a useful appliance.

1|2
    0|0
  • Ir is ranked 50th in public education.

0|2
    0|0
  • not sure what would make it that.

0|0
    0|0
  • California is

0|2
    0|0
  • It’s a shithole

They have hook worms there

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey, that’s racist.

0|0
    0|1
  • Pretty much but there are plenty more like it

0|0
    0|0
  • It's alabama, it's about as down in the toilet as you can get

Only good thing about it is AU (alabama U.)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes