Is ALABAMA the TOILET of the UNITED STATES?

True or false?
flee while u can
flee while u can

621

Most Helpful Guys

• hard to argue that anything other than California is the actual toilet of the United States. Go look on the streets. Full of literal shit and drug needles and everything you might find in a toilet. Of course people like to pick on conservative states, so whatever. My facts are factual and not emotional bs based on the dislike of one single law they passed.

• 9 d ago

Apparently you've never been to Detroit. Or Baltimore, Houston, Newark, Kansas City, St. Louis or Philadelphia.

• 15 h ago

@Rissyanne She obviously misspoke ("are" instead of "aren't", and the wrong intonation). Show me one other occasion where she said that.

• 10 h ago

@goaded she misspoke? Na she let it slip in what she really wanted to do. She made sure she never let the truth out again.

• No state or country should be judged on the basis of a single issue.

Tell me what state you are in and I can probably find something to justify posing the same question about your state.

• 9 d ago

IOWA

• 9 d ago

Wind and Fire Ministries

ACT scandal

2018 sexual harassment assertions in the Capitol

Central Iowa Employment and Training Consortium bribery of Iowa Workforce Development executives

Iowa State University President Steven Leath’s personal use of university-owned aircraft

Governor Kim Reynolds’ pay-to-play scandal concerning Amerigroup

2017 former Iowa fire academy administrator given two years' probation for falsifying test scores used to improperly certify thousands of firefighters

2019 Women's March Iowa anti-semitism scandal

2018 Banana toy scandal at Iowa OSHA

2011 Iowa film tax credit scandal

Shall I continue?

Most Helpful Girl