Surviving the Valentine’s Day being a single pringle!

Hello and Welcome everyone! It’s your boy Hal and we’re gonna talk about something that all you *single and ready to mingle but still single* people hate a lot. Yes you guessed it right- Valentine’s Day! So let’s start-

Feb 14th isn’t Doomsday

If you clicked this take, trust me you’re a psychopath. Before I recieve tons of flip-flops flying from nowhere, I just wanna ask you something- “Why do you wanna survive through Valentine’s Day?” It’s no Apocalypse man! If you’ve got a significant other, it’s all bed of roses. If you’re single, who gives a shit? This is just a normal day. Live it like you do with all the days out there. Why is their so much hype about V-Day?

If you understood my point up there, Great! but if you’re gonna say “Hal! All my friends have a SO. I’m all alone. I don’t have a date.”

So my answer is - What the *Hal* were you doing this whole year, huh? This thing didn’t cross your mind for the whole year. You were probably too shy/ hesitant to ask that hot girl/guy out and now you’re crying like a spoilt child. Either try or don’t cry! Plus, you’re not really sad because you’re single. You are sad because *All your friends have a date and you don’t.* Why should you let others influence you?

Hal! I just went through a breakup. Exactly before V-Day!

You need to go to some spell-caster then😂 Okay Okay, you need a break. Calm down! Let’s make this one an exception. You can check this if you want though- 5 Good Things You Can Do After a Breakup

The Real Pro Tip

Listen nibba! This isn’t your first Valentine’s being single. You’ve been single before in several Valentine’s Days and see! you’re still alive. It’s not like CJ comes out of GTA and shoots every single person’s ass. You’ve been there, done that. It’s not something new to you. Stay strong, drink BournVita (in paid partnership with Cadbury😇).

I know this is gonna receive a lot of hate but still😂

Thanks for reading

See you guys in the next take XD

1113
Halucinator is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girls

• 4d

I’ve always been single my whole life, because being in a relationship you might have to sacrifice some things to be with you’re partner. I’m too lazy to leave the house.
    Do I have a problem seeing others touchy touchy during valentines time day?
    No I have no problem, there are single people who go full out against valantines day ( sorry wrong spelling).
    But I never have a problem with Valentine’s Day. I just like heart shape and all and but for myself. Self love. I think it’s just full depressing when people hate on valentines because their single, like if other people are a couple just leave them alone you don’t have to ruin their fun Gosh.

Most Helpful Guys

• 7d

I’m almost 20 and I’ve never been in a relationship before , and I’m a hopeless romantic so I need love, but I’m having trouble finding a girl because my standards are too high but I’m not willing to lower them. But yeah right now Valentine’s Day is just an excuse for me to smoke weed and be depressed

• I'm mostly sad because I still have no real life friends to spend the day with, nobody on snapchat wants to hang, and I'm extremely frustrated.

Join the discussion

911
  • If i see more posts about Valentine's day I am truly gonna die of being too annoyed

• People are always gonna hype this day to shit and so am I.. ahm ahm.

• 7d

on the countrary it is doomsday for your wallet and bank account if you're not single. so guess whos the one that really needs to do a lot of surviving in this day

• Maybe spend the day trying to find someone special.

• You go out and hit women with broomsticks thereby increasing the chance of them conceiving

• You always have porn my dude. No one is single on Valentine's day.

• 3d

Now where is the middle ground where i feel both sad seeing all these happy people, and annoyed that Valentine's is worshipped like a real holiday lol

• Good 👍mytake

• 3d

Hit the gym and go party with friends who are single

• 7d

I'll be spending tonight with my girlfriend but I'm going to be miserable I got fired today.

• Good take

• Single Pringle! Ha! love it.

• Good my take pumpkin head

• i just want to die

• Thanks for the surviving tip

• Okies

• Interesting morning read thanks for sharing

• 7d

Sadly, millions of people have been brainwashed by this consumerist propaganda

• Nice

• why does everyone care about valentines day like seriously its starting to piss me off