Is touching a girl's lower back not a bit invasive/flirtatious/sexual/forward?

i had a guy that I don't really know that well who is a server at a restaurant come up behind me in the restaurant and place his hand on my lower back and lean in and ask what he could help me with...

just wondering from other girls - would this surprise you? from guys - would you do this to a random girl? and from everyone - is this... normal in the united states (I am an immigrant from Israel and the social norms there really aren't different from the US and so here I'm thinking "this is not exactly appropriate", and then wondering if maybe its just something american men do?)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• It's forward, he wouldn't do that if he wasn't attracted to you. Now if it was his hand on your shoulder or upper back he probably didn't mean anything by it, but lower back or your waist is more sexual. If you have a problem with it don't let him do that. Remember, it's your body and no one has a right to touch you in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable!