If he's in love with me, then why was he so willing to let me go so easily?

why was he so willing to let me go so easily? maybe not to be dramatic about it? he was depressed looking, but it was surprising how easy it was for him.

we had already been having sex. we were together for 5 years and going on our 6th in abour 4 and a half months, give or take. I told him we should go our seperate ways because I was going to be leaving for my job. it entitles me to be moving ever 6 months to a year and I wouldt really have time to see him. it wasn't easy for me I just know it was for the best. I'm a little confused as to why it was easy for him? or maybe he just made it seem that way?

every*

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• because sometimes when we love someone we feel they are too good for us and they deserve better so its easy to let them go, in hopes they find someone they deserve.

What Guys Said 2

• Did he happen to say he "loved you" until he got into your pants? If so, then you've got your answer.

If not, then please expand on your situation.

• What happened?

If he's in love with you he wants you to be happy..

If your not happy with him he'll let you be happy and leave..

Again what happened?

What Girls Said 2

• Men are like that... there is a proven fact that men are more emotional than women but are able to hold it in more. Really, he does care, but does not want to look bad ,he still wants to represent himself as masculine.

• detailsssssssssssssssssss. you think ? =-)

• we did talk about it..more like I talked about it. he never said much. and as for getting down abnout it with no detes wasn't I who thumb downed it.

• lol why did you get downed when we did not have details, craZy.

QA if you did not really want to break up with him, you should not play games, and if you really felt it was for the best, then its done. he probably wanted to behave in a dignified way.. or what he thought was dignified.

I wonder why you did not discuss things with him first instead f just tell him, you're done.

Well, he wanted to be strong.