Why does my ex want to see me if he has a new girlfriend?

I was with my boyfriend for 5 years, and we broke up a little over a year ago. He has a new girlfriend, but he has been texting me like once a week... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• It sounds like he is seeing if you still have feelings for him and he wants an ego boost. The other reason he may be contacting you is because he wants to meet up and see if you will have sex with him. I don't think he is missing you he is just missing the sex and he wants to use you. He also maybe not getting it from his new girlfriend. The best thing you can do is stop all contact with him. This is not healthy or good for you, him or his girlfriend. How do you think she would feel if she found out and would you like it if your partner was messaging an ex or wanting to meet up with them? No!

To move on from this guy and get on with your life you need to cut out all contact with him, delete his details, ignore his calls and messages and don't meet up with him. Go out and have fun with your friends, enjoy your life, do the things you want to do and you will meet someone else when the time is right and when you least expect it. You are still quite young and someone will come along and give you the respect you deserve.

It is clear your ex just wants to use you for sex, if he wanted more and felt more towards you then he would say that he misses you etc not just say that the sex was great!