Do Porn Stars Have Awkward Dating Experiences Too?

Thank you GAG community for all your answers and support from the Guy's Perspective episode of Awkward Dating in LA. This week we have another interesting topic: Do Porn stars have awkward dating experiences too? We asked Adult film star Tasha Reign about her love, dating, and sex life, and it's not what you'd expect! Hear what she had to say! xoxox

Thanks GAG! If these topics interest you, please subscribe to our youtube channel for all the latest episodes!

www.awkwarddatingla.com

Follow us on Twitter and IG: @awkwarddatingla

awkwarddatingla is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Influencers?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 15

• I can only imagine that it must be hard for them. I for one would never date a pornstar. I wouldn't judge her of course, but it just wouldn't work for me.

• I'd LOVE to date even marry a porn star!!!

• mmm... nice

• I personally don't think good men would actually date porn actresses (why they are called "stars", by the way?).
    Maybe a small fling to score, but nothing serious.

• Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the US government uses porn to control its citizens sorry to say. But I love you guys anyways GEHEHEHEHEHEH

• So what was the message in this take?

• WE GOT PORNSTARS ON GAG!!!

• There were a lot of messages in this piece, but the overall take is that even men/women who are comfortable with their sexuality can have awkward dating experiences. Tasha gives her advice to guys ( effort when planning dates are appreciated ) and girls ( safety first) when dating. She then explains that sex for her outside of her job is best when she has a " bond" or "relationship" which may come as a surprise given her career. The piece also highlights that although she is in the public eye for her job, she has a lot of the same desires as most women.-Tamara

• Nononono, keep it in the bedroom I'm tired of this high school shit. Her dating advice was sound but for godsake don't date a guy and not make up your mind about him.

• Ordinary Gentleman, how can you make up your mind about someone if you don't date them? Tamara

• Interesting. I guess it all depends on your definition of dating. To me dating is spending time with someone to get to know them better. I would still consider this stage as developing a friendship, however, it's acknowledged that both people are attracted to one another. I can see how you can interpret it as trying out a relationship though-Tamara

• Well to be honest and I will admit it that I have a warped view of dating because I haven't had much guidance or anything. I always held myself up because no one was there for me. I consistently put myself to what I believed to be a high standard creating the ultra conservative view on dating and relationships.

• I would never date a porno actress. In addition to the overall sleaze factor and the STD's that are endemic to that industry (including HIV sometimes), the simple fact is that normal and clinically sane women who have stable and happy lives don't go into porn. They just don't.

• kids cover your eyes.

Viewers distraction is advised.

• I ALREADY KNEW THIS.

• I would never, ever date a pornstar. I have a smaller than average penis, so she would never be satisfied since she's used to huge ones.

• And anyways, who gives a crap about whether or not pornstars have awkward dating lives? They are worthless human beings.

• Because pornstars are part of an industry that makes men feel inadequate for not being huge. Especially small-penis humiliation porn.

• It has everything to do with the porn industry.

• It was definitely hard for me. I think I have pushed people away that once cared for me and I even lost my parent's respect and trust for it; they were extremely disappointed at me. When it comes to dating, it was hard to bring that news to them that I used to be an ex pornstar and when I usually tell someone about it, they seem to lose interest and eventually leaves me one way or another. I mean even though I don't have any STD or STI, people are still bothered by the number of sexual experience I got and they simply want nothing to do with me. I used to have many friends, but when they found out about it, one by one those friends starts to disappear and the same goes when it comes to dating. If I was upfront about it and tell them that I used to be one, she'll probably just walk out of the date and probably don't want to see me ever again. It takes a certain kind of person to look past someone's sexual history or past relationships specially when it involves being an ex pornstar and it's not often easy to live your life normally because sometimes people do recognize you. Even though 7 and half years has passed, not all of my videos has been deleted and all I can do now is hope that people would accept me for who I am.

• Thanks for being honest! Up vote!

• @OrdinaryGentleman I'm being a dick by saying that I would never judge him for being a porn star since it's his choice and being surprised that he was on? Yea, that's totally be a dick.

• @I_am_Repulisve thank you for opening up and sharing your story. You seem like a great person and I hope everything works out for you in the future-Tamara

• Dating a pornstar is doesn't have to be intimidating but I find that a lot of pornstars talk about sex like it's an open discussion. Firstly you're not gonna compete with professional sex performers and sex is just dead for them after so much. Also there's that thing when you say the stripper you're dating starts acting like a stripper. So the question is whether you've had weird dates with a pornstar. cause if anyone is gonna have weird dates it's mostly likely gonna be a pornstar considering the kind of people they attract.

• I don't think I have enough guts to get committed with pornstar.

What Girls Said 6

• Very informative.

• This was a very interesting video. I've never met any porn stars or heard their perspectives on dating so this was pretty insightful. I don't think I could ever date a porn star, it's just not for me. However, it is very interesting for a porn star to say that she has had mostly normal dating experiences like the rest of us. That's unexpected and very different from my preconceived notions that I had about the dating lives of porn stars.

• I would assume guys would still treat porn stars normally :D initially.

• @BertMacklinFBI I assumed most guys would either date a porn star just for the sex or completely avoid them because of their jobs. So, obviously that depends on the person but, it's definitely interesting. Haha

• very interesting! I guess that was just my own personal opinion then hahaa. I would keep it normal and casual.

• lol this will not be taken seriously to any mature person.

• This is interesting and good to know. I actually want to be a pornstar.

• hm, make sure you know 100% what you're getting yourself into... I mean, I'm all for freedom, but not jumping into the fire.

• Yes, make sure that you research this field and decide if it's something you really want to do. Some of the footage that didn't make it into the episode ( time constraints) had Tasha explaining that this was a decision that she spent a lot of time on. Tasha went to college and made an informed decision before entering the Adult Film Industry and you should familiarize yourself with all the benefits/risks/consequences first.-Tamara

• Good men typically don't date pornstars or strippers. Most of the time pornstars will attract douchebags.

• Ask @I_am_repulsive he knows